ICALLITNEVERMOVINGTOSEATTLE GENERAL THREAD 7

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITNEVERMOVINGTOSEATTLE GENERAL THREAD 7

Post by CheshireCat »

I just re subbed back to Rachel after about 2 months of not watching her videos. I see she still doesn't upload too frequently and most of her videos are not beauty related. Also her hair is still way too bright, but her make up looks better.

She seems a little less obnoxious to me now after her move, I'm glad she is happy (and it shows). I think she looks heavier than ever but she will probably lose weight now that she has to walk everywhere and I assume she will leave her apartment more now that she's in Seattle. But honestly, I could see her falling back into her old habits by the end of the summer. Sitting in her underwear watching netflix and screaming at Chris.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

newstitches wrote:I can imagine him gazing up at her, legs crossed, hands folded in his lap, with the biggest grin on his face
The grin is because she doesn't wear pants...

LiddlePallid
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by LiddlePallid »

newstitches wrote:I can imagine him gazing up at her, legs crossed, hands folded in his lap, with the biggest grin on his face
lmao exactly!!

savebella!
Debater
Debater

Post by savebella! »

I can't with her sitting on the floor. How boring. She should either get serious about her "job" or quit Youtube altogether. Because right now, even after the move, it seems like she is still doing the same shit. And she can't use that "we just moved our lives across the nation" excuse either because they've been there for two weeks now? And she's posted photos of alcohol and having a "lazy day." Damn Rachel, every day of your life is lazy.

PassionPeaches
Talker
Talker

Post by PassionPeaches »

What was the point of wasting 4 years and thousands of dollars to get a degree if she's not even gonna try and get a job?

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Oh a lazy day already. I think Rachel is going to be bored as hell in Seattle once the novelty wears off, maybe it already has started to.

unlacedslowly
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by unlacedslowly »

Hahaha fuck no

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Speaking of wedding makeup, what ever happened with that wedding makeup that rachel did a while back? Didn't she say she was going to put up pictures?

MarlboroPrincess
Informer
Informer

Post by MarlboroPrincess »

She really has let herself go even more than the last time I watched her (which was literally a year + ago). :|
Gobble Gobble Gobble

TheSnarkPalette
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by TheSnarkPalette »

Wtf.ever wrote:Speaking of wedding makeup, what ever happened with that wedding makeup that rachel did a while back? Didn't she say she was going to put up pictures?
Yeah and the friend came here (she even called herself Rachels fat friend) and called us all bitches. That was all BEFORE the wedding. I'd be willing to bet the makeup turned out awful. That's why we never saw pictures and Rachel never said a thing about it again.

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wtf.ever »

Yeah it probably did. Otherwise they would have been all over the opportunity to proves us wrong and show some proof that it didnt look like shit.

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

She's even more boring now that she's moved. All her videos lately are dumb Seattle related stuff. And they only ever show up like once or twice a month. I'm running out of people to gossip about. My usuals are either never uploading or the uploads are boring or both.
Anybody know which one of these bitches fucks up on a regular so I can follow them? They don't have to be ForeverKailyn level but just moderately, so that they have a somewhat active thread.

hardlythere
Informer
Informer

Post by hardlythere »

FrozenLeaves wrote:She's even more boring now that she's moved. All her videos lately are dumb Seattle related stuff. And they only ever show up like once or twice a month. I'm running out of people to gossip about. My usuals are either never uploading or the uploads are boring or both.
Anybody know which one of these bitches fucks up on a regular so I can follow them? They don't have to be ForeverKailyn level but just moderately, so that they have a somewhat active thread.
Akaydoll?

breakfast-princess
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by breakfast-princess »

Craftybeautydiva1, snottylikejen
Have you been sleeping, Dale? You got kind of that county fair smell.

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

Akaydoll is a sad hot mess. Her thread is just filled of laughter

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

Thanks for the suggestions everyone. Checking them out now. I need my lulz.

cosmo
Learner
Learner

Post by cosmo »

I'm pretty sure she mentioned doing vlogs again once they moved because she thought their lives would be more interesting to watch but in actuality when they were in PA at least Rachel had classes to go to, now she literally has no reason to even get out of bed.

And how can someone have a lazy day when they don't work,go to school,work out or volunteer? What exactly is she taking a break from on her lazy day?

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

Did anyone see these tumblr posts from her?

"How the fuck do you make friends when you're not in school anymore and know like 2 people?"

"*almost looks for second job just for socializing purposes*"

Might want to actually seriously consider that second job rach cause your youtube channel sucks and is only going to get shittier not better. How the fuck she can even consider youtube her full time job is beyond me. She makes like 2 shit quality videos a month and her views aren't great.

CheshireCat
Informer
Informer

Post by CheshireCat »

holly1414 wrote:Did anyone see these tumblr posts from her?

"How the fuck do you make friends when you're not in school anymore and know like 2 people?"

"*almost looks for second job just for socializing purposes*"

Might want to actually seriously consider that second job rach cause your youtube channel sucks and is only going to get shittier not better. How the fuck she can even consider youtube her full time job is beyond me. She makes like 2 shit quality videos a month and her views aren't great.
This makes me so mad

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

I agree with the above. She really should be looking for some solid work to establish herself in Seattle. I'm sorry, but no matter how you phrase it "youtuber" looks like shit on a resume. And if someone like leighannsays (who has almost 5x as many subs as Rachel) can hold a steady office job, have a social life, and upload decent videos at least twice a week, there's really no excuse for someone like Rachel who has no obligations whatsoever. I thought the high from moving to Seattle would last at least a month but it was only like.. two weeks. Sad.

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”