PointlessBlog

Coffee4Me
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessBlog

Post by Coffee4Me »

HaateeU wrote:omg caspar looked so stupid in a suit with his umbrella :lol: why does he think being annoying is funny?!
anyway, is it a rolex that Alfie wears?! how can a 21 afford that? those scumbags are so rich... ha! my uncle used to say you havent made it until you have a rolex (he is a big watch lover)
That was soooooooo cringe! I don't rate Casper... I don't love or hate him but the look on everyone's faces when he opened up the umbrella I had to cover my eyes due to secondhand embarrassment!

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Re his book signing, those who already have the book are speaking out about how unfair it is that they'll have to purcahse it again just to attend the book signing.

I watched Alfie's vlog even though I'm unsubscribed, when he does things with other youtubers only then do I think it is interesting and omg, does he ever think highly of himself. In what world does Lionsgate need to rely on him to promote the film? Oh wow, Alfie the film only stars Jennifer Lawrence who is a huge star, nobody needs your inarticulate self to promo it on their behalf. JLaw and the title alone are fine without you. Sheesh this boy is really lost in his own world.

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

LadyBugB wrote:Re his book signing, those who already have the book are speaking out about how unfair it is that they'll have to purcahse it again just to attend the book signing.

I watched Alfie's vlog even though I'm unsubscribed, when he does things with other youtubers only then do I think it is interesting and omg, does he ever think highly of himself. In what world does Lionsgate need to rely on him to promote the film? Oh wow, Alfie the film only stars Jennifer Lawrence who is a huge star, nobody needs your inarticulate self to promo it on their behalf. JLaw and the title alone are fine without you. Sheesh this boy is really lost in his own world.
Yahoo had pictures of him and Tanya. No one knew who they were. They also said Alfie looked like a slob. :rofl:

devilsadvocate
Debater
Debater

Post by devilsadvocate »

MalinaNox wrote:
LadyBugB wrote:Re his book signing, those who already have the book are speaking out about how unfair it is that they'll have to purcahse it again just to attend the book signing.

Yahoo had pictures of him and Tanya. No one knew who they were. They also said Alfie looked like a slob. :rofl:
:rofl: yahoo is winning this week lol
Sorry if I do something wrong, still new to this site. Feel free to correct me. :)

Sweetylein27
Debater
Debater

Post by Sweetylein27 »

HaateeU wrote:omg caspar looked so stupid in a suit with his umbrella :lol: why does he think being annoying is funny?!
anyway, is it a rolex that Alfie wears?! how can a 21 afford that? those scumbags are so rich... ha! my uncle used to say you havent made it until you have a rolex (he is a big watch lover)

He has the watch for a long time I think:) I do know quite a lot of people who get for their 18th bday / for graduation a rolex, their prince range starts like from 3000- 25000 €(pretty much no end). I know its ridiculous and yes he is a rich scumbag haha but just wanted to give my non relevant info to this haha
English is not my first language.

imashamedofthis
Learner
Learner

Post by imashamedofthis »

Have any of you watched Fleur's newest vlog? She and Mike went on the same cruise that Alfie and Jim were on a few weeks ago. They actually did adult activities like going to plays and performances and grabbing a glass of wine at the sky bar rather than hanging out in the arcade like Alfie and Jim did. Do you guys think that Gleam tries to get them to act like children in order to build repport with their tween audience? Sometimes it's hard to believe how childish they really are. :| :|

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

why blame gleam? i don't think anybody is forcing them, they're all adults (almost all). these people just follow each other's lead to see how can act most childish. i don't even think that gleam needs to to or say aynthing, they see that being childish works for zoe and alfie and then others follow (especially jim and tanya, and sometimes niomi). alfie and caspar just turned 21 and they're pretty childish as their nature. but jim, tanya, zoe being childish considering their age is not working really. tanya is the worst of course.
i've seen both alfie and jim drinking in their vlogs. i am not sure drinking is equal to being adult though and we would be all over them if they're showing too much them drinking considering their demographics.

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

So you know how Chai (MyNameIsChai) and Alfie are good friends? Well, I was just watching Chai´s 21st vlog and he went to the Isle of Wight with a few other Youtubers for his birthday, there was a mix of male/female and Chai spent some time in the vlog with a girl called Sarah (Sarah Close, I think) and obviously they minions are already shipping them as they´ve recently done a collab and they´ve great chemistry (could be together i don´t know)....then Alfie comes along and comments ¨I SHIP IT¨. If they are together and are trying to keep it under wraps I would be seriously pissed if I were Chai! No need to add fuel to the fire, Zalfie didn´t like all the shipping pressure before the big reveal did they??

miserlou
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by miserlou »

I pretty sure that Sarah girl is going out with Callux.

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

[quote="Pepper_Pot"][tweet][/tweet]

What a prick. What kind of passive aggressive shit is that tweet?! He's trying to slag on this biz for no damn reason. THAT is just fucked up imho. He probably gave them the wrong address cuz he doesn't know his own address since he just moved in. He's always done this kind of thing. I hate when people try to put others in their "place" if for no other reason than they are just dicks. He could have called them up to ask like an adult what the hold up was. I hope the delivery men pee on his furniture.

LauraJ
Informer
Informer

Post by LauraJ »

^^ "I hope the delivery men pee on his furniture."

That's disturbing.

well wait idk
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by well wait idk »

oh no, he had to wait? oh god no. the world is over. jesus christ. lord help us all. :fit:

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

ExpectoPatronum wrote:So you know how Chai (MyNameIsChai) and Alfie are good friends? Well, I was just watching Chai´s 21st vlog and he went to the Isle of Wight with a few other Youtubers for his birthday, there was a mix of male/female and Chai spent some time in the vlog with a girl called Sarah (Sarah Close, I think) and obviously they minions are already shipping them as they´ve recently done a collab and they´ve great chemistry (could be together i don´t know)....then Alfie comes along and comments ¨I SHIP IT¨. If they are together and are trying to keep it under wraps I would be seriously pissed if I were Chai! No need to add fuel to the fire, Zalfie didn´t like all the shipping pressure before the big reveal did they??
I honestly don't think he'd write it if it was true and they wanted to keep it quiet, he's not that much of a douchebag. In fact i think that's pretty solid proof they aren't. And as someone said apparently she's with that Callux fella.

As for the maturity thing, can you imagine Alfie going to a play? He'd much rather hang round arcades and go on bumper cars. I don't want to sound like a snob, I love bumper cars. But I love plays too (sometimes). I'd want to do both (although I'd never go on a cruise in the first place because, erm... I'm a snob,. No because they look ghastly! Especially on that monstrosity of a ship). But Alfie has no desire to learn or expand his mind in any way and acting like that has made him incredibly rich. So I don't think it's a question of Gleam telling them how to behave, he's perfectly happy being a kid. Jim would go to a play, but he was in Alfie's shadow during this trip so did what he did. Like how Tanya copies Zoe-talking of plays, they are like their understudies. His childish act is somewhat more forced, that's why it's so creepy. Did someone say he was drinking? I thought he didn't drink..

catfishcatdog
Talker
Talker

Post by catfishcatdog »

I'm pretty sure I've seen him drinking beers in vlogs before. I think it's just ol' Slug-ella who doesn't drink.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I mean Jim not Alfie, yes?

devilsadvocate
Debater
Debater

PointlessBlog

Post by devilsadvocate »

I don't think Jim drinks. I vaguely remember that he mentioned something about that.
Sorry if I do something wrong, still new to this site. Feel free to correct me. :)

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

Yeah, on the cruise vlog Jim had a beer and said that he hadn't drink in ages, so with just that beer he was tipsy

republique
Informer
Informer

Post by republique »

Pretty sure whenever dogs try to run on hard floor, they slip like bambi.

Won't that be bad for Nala?

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

I don't know, lots of people have hard floors some of them must have dogs. I'm sure it'll be fine. I'm more worried about the lack of exercise this poor thing is going to get.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
:bang: I can't.

Return to “Pointless Blog”