PointlessBlog

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessBlog

Post by bits »

Me too. I thought it was just because I had read about her situation here and looked up one of her videos... She must be promoting it...
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

I don't think she is paying to promote her video, I also got it on my suggestions and started watching her videos and she is struggling with money, someone even set a donations page for her. I think youtube realizes that a video with that title and that thumbnail attract a lot of people.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

What's her story?

bits
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bits »

We're getting so off topic now ha but long story short her husband was acting really sketchy, hiding money, being angry toward her and the kids... Turns out he was addicted to meth and refuses to get help and now they're divorced
@zoella shove ya gingerbread cutter up ya arse xoxo

FLOSSY77
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by FLOSSY77 »

We have a topic on her at ytmd. Candidmommy. She is most likely promoting the video. She is shady and fake. She has a spending problem not a financial problem. ;)
Another vlogger set this up so she doesn't have to work and can continue making yt videos.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Wait. Do people have to pay to attend Alfie's book signing http://t.co/qaXov6NHpP or is my computer just messed up?

republique
Informer
Informer

Post by republique »

LadyBugB wrote:Wait. Do people have to pay to attend Alfie's book signing http://t.co/qaXov6NHpP or is my computer just messed up?
Yes. £10.19 Image

Gleam are really over milking this.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

i think its for security and maybe renting a venue? honnestly i dont mind since the last one they did in london was so badly organised., if its going to stop too much kids from wa,nting to go so be it.

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Guess it is for security and since Gleam doesn't want to pay out of pocket why not let the screaming banshees foot their own safety bill. Smart decision.

gr4pefruits
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by gr4pefruits »

"Pointless" is the perfect word to describe his channel and his book. Tbh, I don't mind Marcus Butler or Caspar or Joe, or even Jim, all that much...but Alfie really, really annoys me. In his older videos, there was at least an air of sincerity and genuine interest in the videos he was making, but in the last couple years, he's become unbearable. It's one fad after another. Everything is a marketing ploy. His tweets along the lines of, "Hey, I think you're special" make me want to vomit. He's soooo try-hard. I just don't get it. People chalk it up to the fact that he has a younger audience and therefore, appeals to them using the aforementioned tactics, but I don't remember being into to that sort of stuff when I was a teenager.

Post by Guest »

[tweet][/tweet]

"Don't post anything negative on my videos, guys, the internet is a place for positivity"

MalinaNox
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by MalinaNox »

Pepper_Pot wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

"Don't post anything negative on my videos, guys, the internet is a place for positivity"
Edit: "Don't post anything negative on my videos about me and Zoe, guys, the internet is a place for positivity"

subbox
Debater
Debater

Post by subbox »

What an egomaniac. Apparently we have to be understanding when they're oh so busy and can't upload videos. But darn the furniture company for making him wait a whole day for delivery. What productive thing would he have done otherwise? Gotten some Nandos or gone to Waitrose?

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Exactly. When I first started reading this thread people would complain about Alfie complaining on Twitter a lot and I used to think it wasn't really that big a deal compared to everything else he does that's annoying. But, God, he really does do it a lot, in the hope of getting free stuff. I mean, I know everyone does it, but I hate to think of the low down Heals employees getting a bollocking because of the bad exposure he's giving them. The very fact he can afford to buy and have furniture delivered from them, and sit around all day waiting for it, speaks volumes,the entitled little prick.

PizzaFace
Lurker
Lurker

Post by PizzaFace »

[tweet][/tweet]
[tweet][/tweet]
Gosh darn it Alfie, I bet Ed was pissing himself with excitement to meet you too :roll:

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

his twitter is basically like Gabby's.. a giant cringe fest!

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Ok just seen the beginning of his new vlog and it seems you don't have to pay for the meet up per-se-but you have to buy the book online and then you get a ticket for it. Or 'get a chance to meet me' as he so modestly puts it. Makes some sense as book signings always make you purchase the book in-store - you can rarely, if ever, bring your own, so this is just doing it advance, to quell crowds I guess. Dread to think how many tweens have bought 2 or 3 copies and queued for hours on end just for 20 seconds as he signs your book, pretends to be grateful for a present he'll never look at, and if your lucky, quickly poses generically for a cringey photo.

kingandcoffee
Debater
Debater

Post by kingandcoffee »

Heals is an expensive store. I hate it when people tweet brands just to brag like this. He could have emailed them??
I contact stores by email all the time. It's more concise and you can give all your details in more than 140 characters.
I wander around Heals all the time dreaming of Tom Dixon furniture....sigh

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

omg caspar looked so stupid in a suit with his umbrella :lol: why does he think being annoying is funny?!
anyway, is it a rolex that Alfie wears?! how can a 21 afford that? those scumbags are so rich... ha! my uncle used to say you havent made it until you have a rolex (he is a big watch lover)

amber202
Talker
Talker

Post by amber202 »

So Alfie genuinely thought that him not being able to film the premiere on his stupid little yt channel would be some great loss for the movie...Too bad for JLaw, guess her movie is going to tank at the box office. I was absolutely dumbfounded that he had a straight face while saying that...

Return to “Pointless Blog”