PointlessBlog

madlen253
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessBlog

Post by madlen253 »

-P- wrote:What's the Interflora thing? :D Such a trainwreck these Gleamers...
It was for a birthday of Zoe's mom. She and Alfie sent her bouquet and Interflora delivered wrong kind of flowers, plus bouquet looked ugly (that's what they said).

Post by Guest »

LadyBugB wrote:
Pepper_Pot wrote:So I an interesting reply from @SamanthaJoGoes - she called him out.

He sent her a DM:
[tweet][/tweet]

I mean, he's right in his essentials, he's free to post whatever the hell he wants to on his social media... but mere days after his spiel about spreading positivity he publicly calls out a company. It's something you can keep off social media, and it's something you can do without allowing your followers to see it unless they visit your profile. He's such an entitled little prick.
No he is not right. If Alfie wants to call people/companies out he should do so on this "call people/companies out" twitter. He's created a follow back one I'm sure he can create one for this type of mishap. Oh no wait, that's right. He's got a mil + followers, they'll get on any company's case when it comes to not serving Alfie and his needs because he's manipulative and immature enough to know exactly why he does what he does.

Surely he could have asked the company to follow him and then DM him OR he could call OR he could e-mail customer service just like everyone else. He thinks by doing what he does it'll expedite the process but it just shows how highly he thinks he is; I hope more companies role their eyes at his try-hard attitude.

Oh, you misunderstood me - I was saying that he is entitled to do whatever he wishes on his personal twitter etc. (just as we're entitled to comment whatever we want on his videos), but in no way was I attempting to suggest that it was the right thing to do - it was ill-conceived and selfish of him to do so. I agree with you - he should have carried himself in a much more professional manner and I, like you, hope it comes back to bite him soundly in the arse!

uhjdjnm
Learner
Learner

Post by uhjdjnm »

Yet again Alfie's posted a vlog dedicated to defending himself, about the pug, comments, his book signings... Seems like he's getting worried now people are calling him out. :?

He's also categorically stated that Smith's won't be making any money from his book signing (the one for which they're milking these poor tweenie boppers to buy another copy of his book). I'd like to see some proof of that.

I think Alfie may have actually surpassed Zoe in being the most irritatingly whiney youtuber recently.

SneezyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SneezyB »

"Thanks for making me wait in ALL day"

Honestly how stupid can this boy get, does he realise that we see his daily vlog and can quite clearly see that he was not forced to sit in all day and wait?! It seemed like it made no difference to his plans at all but he loves getting on his high horse and letting companies know how much of a big shot he thinks he is to get things sorted!

SneezyB
Informer
Informer

Post by SneezyB »

Also who is he trying to convince saying he only goes away 2-3 times a year?! Off the top of my head I can remember that he's been to America at least once, Cannes, away with his parents, away with Marcus to Germany, away with the Brit crew, he's just been on that cruise thing and he's going to New York in December? Also he often spends one night away around the country for various things like amity and book signings. I can see this dog getting packed off to his mum and dads regularly.

Buzzletez
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Buzzletez »

so WHSmiths isn't making any money? Hmm doubtful if they are closing for him. They'll want to recoup their losses.

He makes me so angry. He thinks he's the bees knees and the only one entitled to express his opinion as his opinion is superior to everyone else's! Gah.

imashamedofthis
Learner
Learner

Post by imashamedofthis »

How long did he have to rant about his stupid book signing? Obviously the viewers who were upset about the signing didn't realize that Alfie had no say in the matter. All he really had to say is, "Hey guys, sorry that you have to buy another book to get your book signed, but since the bookstore needs to be closed down for that amount of time they won't make any sales, and they need to make money somehow. If you don't want to spend the money, be sure to keep an eye open for future events!" No need for a long rant.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

uhjdjnm wrote:Yet again Alfie's posted a vlog dedicated to defending himself, about the pug, comments, his book signings... Seems like he's getting worried now people are calling him out. :?

He's also categorically stated that Smith's won't be making any money from his book signing (the one for which they're milking these poor tweenie boppers to buy another copy of his book). I'd like to see some proof of that.

I think Alfie may have actually surpassed Zoe in being the most irritatingly whiney youtuber recently.
I'm a newer sub of his.
The vlog really annoyed me today. I love how he just assumes these teens know how book signings work. He could have easily been like 'Hey, this venue wants you to buy a book to meet me. Otherwise, it's a no-go. What do you guys think?'
Geez if I was a fan, I would be pissed that 1/4 of his vlogs have been dedicated to berating fans.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

So what title do you guys want for the new thread? PointlessBlog or Alfie Deyes?

uhjdjnm
Learner
Learner

Post by uhjdjnm »

NoTVYTGal wrote:
uhjdjnm wrote:Yet again Alfie's posted a vlog dedicated to defending himself, about the pug, comments, his book signings... Seems like he's getting worried now people are calling him out. :?

I'm a newer sub of his.
The vlog really annoyed me today. I love how he just assumes these teens know how book signings work. He could have easily been like 'Hey, this venue wants you to buy a book to meet me. Otherwise, it's a no-go. What do you guys think?'
Geez if I was a fan, I would be pissed that 1/4 of his vlogs have been dedicated to berating fans.
That would actually have been a really good move. They would inevitably all have said it was worth the money and be delighted that he included them in the decision. Gleam should take notes from people here. ;)

Nana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Nana »

JustGlow wrote:So what title do you guys want for the new thread? PointlessBlog or Alfie Deyes?
Alfie Deyes Part 2 - Pointless Whiner

:roll:

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

he's worrying for all the wrong reasons, he could have just explained how book signings go in a few sentences and why he choose the breeder. he's not focusing on the things he should focus. people watch pointless vlogs (me included) to just to feel better and just to avoid what they need to do in their daily lives. he should just focus on things like movember, or something positive and cute.

obviously after the rant vlog his hate comments increased a lot. he did not used to delete comments, now he's even deleting comments. also probably he's not allowed to show duchess zoe "too scared to vlog and be vlogged". so he is left with negativity and vlog time in his room. it's all getting under his skin. i don't know if it is zoe effect, living with zoe, whatever it is, he is losing all his joy and he seems on the verge of break down. someone (i trust in amanda) needs to just slap him in the face and tell him to get it together.

NoTVYTGal
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by NoTVYTGal »

imashamedofthis wrote:How long did he have to rant about his stupid book signing? Obviously the viewers who were upset about the signing didn't realize that Alfie had no say in the matter. All he really had to say is, "Hey guys, sorry that you have to buy another book to get your book signed, but since the bookstore needs to be closed down for that amount of time they won't make any sales, and they need to make money somehow. If you don't want to spend the money, be sure to keep an eye open for future events!" No need for a long rant.
Agree 100%
For him to assume these teens know how book signings work is ridiculous. Apparently, he didn't even know. ;)

LeaJackson
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by LeaJackson »

JustGlow wrote:So what title do you guys want for the new thread? PointlessBlog or Alfie Deyes?
CountlessWhines by Alfie Deyes :D

LadyBugB
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LadyBugB »

Sorry Pepper_Pot, I'm just so annoyed with Alfie and your comment was my way of being tongue and cheek with the whole thing. It was more a jab at his stupid follow back account which, why are these fools so happy when he follows, not like he tweets anything from it, is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard of. Him and Marcus should be banned from Twitter for that thing.

Marcus and Niomi had a visit from an RSPCA representative to ensure that they have a healthy environment should they want to adopt a pet. Based on their active lifestyle, apartment size and overall personalities they were made candidates for future adoption. I wonder if the dog breeder Alfie contacted would do the same thing (visit) and whether or not they'd be approved based on their lifestyle.

Also, why is Alfie acting as if him and Zoe are always on the go - pretty sure the delivery company only needed someone to be home, not specifically Alfie. I bet he gave the wrong address - not that he'd own up to anything.
Last edited by LadyBugB on Wed Nov 12, 2014 4:11 pm, edited 1 time in total.

JustGlow

Post by JustGlow »

Return to “Pointless Blog”