PointlessBlog

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PointlessBlog

Post by TrollDoll »

wtf please stop giving Dom idea.. i dont want to see another pointless book in the best seller chart ugh enough! we already have the pointlessbook and girl online plus zoes second book.
he is doing merch i think? fair enough, i command him for making as much money as he can with his pointless brand but pleass no more books...

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

if anybody ever decides to do a youtuber bake off, we wil be sure that they read this thread ;)

ejmc
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ejmc »

tyupdate wrote: but water was a stupid one! does anyone really use tap water in the UK?!
I always drink water from the tap. Are you not to suppose to?

harlequin-girl
Talker
Talker

Post by harlequin-girl »

ejmc wrote:
tyupdate wrote: but water was a stupid one! does anyone really use tap water in the UK?!
Everybody does in the UK...? At least 95% of the people I know. It's clean and drinkable, I don't see why not.

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

harlequin-girl wrote:
ejmc wrote:
Everybody does in the UK...? At least 95% of the people I know. It's clean and drinkable, I don't see why not.
hahah i'm not from the UK. so when he was saying that "put the water in the fridge instead of wasting the tap water getting to cold" i was like who even drinks tap water. now i see ;)

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

from my understanding, tap water in the us isn't very clean, and not always safe to drink. which is why water filters are so common in america(like those brita jars that american youtubers normally have in their fridge). as far as i know, in europe, it's clean and safe for us to drink tap water
The Internet knows all your secrets

sweetmm
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by sweetmm »

I just can't drink tap water unless there's a filter; maybe the water is safe but I'm imagining the plumbing etc. hence I still drink boiled water if there are no filters attached to the tap.

I saw a professional pic of Zalfie with the Saccone-Jolys; I wonder if they'll make an appearance in the SJ calendar.
Credit:amazingfiru

ExpectoPatronum
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ExpectoPatronum »

Offtopic: I don´t follow the Saccone-Jolys much but they´re bringing out a calendar?!!!! UGH Gleam! Gotta hand it to them though, it´s an amazing company at getting their clients exposure and striking while the iron is hot...much to our annoyance and over saturation of the market haha!

jackattack11
Stalker
Stalker

Post by jackattack11 »

Pepper_Pot wrote:Also worrying when you see the way a lot of the viewers type. Maybe Zoe's ghostwriter's book will have a good impact on the literacy of the gleam team's audience
"Zoe's ghostwriter's book" hahaha

Post by Guest »

HaateeU wrote:wtf please stop giving Dom idea.. i dont want to see another pointless book in the best seller chart ugh enough! we already have the pointlessbook and girl online plus zoes second book.
he is doing merch i think? fair enough, i command him for making as much money as he can with his pointless brand but pleass no more books... Image

tbf, sorted food have the uni recipe thing covered. Think they have books out if i'm not mistaken and they can actually cook. I don't think it'd sell well, tbh, thirteen year old girls aren't particularly interested in learning to feed themselves, their parents most likely will do it for them. And when they move out, they expect that they'll have a dream house and unlimited cash to buy all that takeaway with.

Post by Guest »

[tweet][/tweet]

Double post but Alfie retweeted Zoe's blogpost, then posted this. They just reek of manipulation lately. He isn't thinking about why he started, he's thinking about how he can't maintain his current lifestyle with any other job that he's qualified to do. That's why they won't quit, it's all about the money.

Kizz
Informer
Informer

Post by Kizz »

"When you feel like quitting, remember all the teen girls who haven't bought your merchandise yet!"

tyupdate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by tyupdate »

Pepper_Pot wrote:[tweet][/tweet]

Double post but Alfie retweeted Zoe's blogpost, then posted this. They just reek of manipulation lately. He isn't thinking about why he started, he's thinking about how he can't maintain his current lifestyle with any other job that he's qualified to do. That's why they won't quit, it's all about the money.
this is the part i disagree. not quitting is actually a good thing and not necessarily means being money hungry!

1. quitting like zoe is a bad bad example (especially coming from an idiot who is somehow given the very wrong title of "role model") for the minions out there. when there is an obstacle, rather than trying to overcome it, quit and whine about it online. she claims she loves vlogging yet she quits for a few hate comments. very wrong message for impressionable minions! i respect bethany mota for that she somehow showed that bullying did not stop her from doing what she wants to do. so at least, alfie continued doing vlogging (which he claims to like since day 1) even though he gets much more nitpicking than zoe. i actually believe that he's doing a good thing by continuing.

2. youtube is their job and we would be tearing them apart if they're not doing it. they should earn if they're actually doing their job unlike zoe who basically cashes out (from channel, beauty line and ghost writer's book) without actually working on them. so, i can't see how it's wrong to continue vlogging and earn money for it instead of complaning and quitting.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PointlessBlog

Post by TrollDoll »

Am I the only one that facepalm at the title of his new video but enjoyed it quite a bit?! I know nothing about camera but gosh he wasn't bragging about his new one just to brag! The quality is on point... And I'm a sucker for children so emilia and Eduardo but the parents are just so cringey I can't watch the saconnejollys ugh

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

PointlessBlog

Post by TrollDoll »

Actually I take my word back I still did facepalm a lot during the vlog :rofl:
Let's party bc I woke up at 9:00 am :roll: good you're trying but please stfu

jjpete
Informer
Informer

Post by jjpete »

illegal_mind wrote:from my understanding, tap water in the us isn't very clean, and not always safe to drink. which is why water filters are so common in america(like those brita jars that american youtubers normally have in their fridge). as far as i know, in europe, it's clean and safe for us to drink tap water
Our (well, my area's) water is treated and safe to drink, but it can taste very weird since it's chlorinated. Some people use wells if they're too rural, which can also be hit or miss with flavor. At my cabin we have a well and the water tastes and smells like sulfur because of the soil, so we take bottled water to drink.

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

Bit of a cheap trick using a daily vlog as a main channel video, especially given that it is not better in style, other than the higher quality camera, than usual. That's fine on the vlogging channel I suppose but I think he could have tried harder for this, given more of a flow to it for one thing, make it feel like an actual 'day in the life' like Louis does, rather than a collection of clips. Anyway, whatever, I don't know why I watch these videos I really don't. But can't deny I am looking forward to seeing the puppy pug's tomorrow. ('Super super excited' as Alfie would say-anyone else find that super super annoying?)

we_disappear
Informer
Informer

Post by we_disappear »

I have to stop watching Alfie. I just can't do it, even for trashy viewing. It's just beyond that now for me.

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

Very off topic but idk where to post this so please bare with me: does anyone else get the "Divorce|why?" Video in their recommendation every freakin time?! I even clicked on the video just to read the comment and a lot of people commented that they also see it a lot in their recomandations! Like is it possible that the woman payed youtube to promote her video that much?! Because it's getting a bit ridiculous

horatio
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by horatio »

OH MY GOD YES. For a good few days now. Who the hell is she? I was going to mention it to someone IRL but I thought they'd just look at me with pity because I spend so much time on YouTube. Is she really a nobody?

Return to “Pointless Blog”