Kellylovesbeauty1/Keepingupwithkell

Forum rules
Please DO NOT Post Content that is Copyrighted! IE: Content from onlyfans (dot) com ...

We get DMCA notices and simply have to remove the content. Apologies...
thelaststop1983
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Kellylovesbeauty1/Keepingupwithkell

Post by thelaststop1983 »

Long time viewers of her channel know all
about James. And I'm convinced more than ever that he's the guy she went on vacation recently with. Go back a few vlogs before the one you posted and she actually mentions him by name and says she really likes him. Then go watch the next one where she says that he basically been blowing her off and then calling her drunk I'm guessing for hookups. She attached herself to this guy very quickly. He clearly knew that he could manipulate Kelly and he did for a long time until she finally cut him out of her life completely. He even tried getting in contact with her again before she moved to Japan. I think that's why she's so hesitant in mentioning whatever she holding back. Because she knows it won't go over well. This guy legit broke Kelly's heart and it took her a long time to get over him. I can't imagine her being so gullible again. But actually I can. She doesn't have the best track record when it comes to guys. However i did like the guy who she just broke up with. He seemed to really like her.

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

I normally enjoy her videos, even with certain quirks, but I read many of the comments and have to admit that I would be very disappointed if she went back to an abusive type guy (the typical bad treatment followed by acting sweet for a little while and buying gifts to make up for bad behavior). I have noticed the recent Fendi (bag and matching shoes) and Louis Vuitton stuff/gifts. Greed will only lead down a painful path... If these rumors are true (seems like it from Instagram tidbits), she's looking for love in all the wrong places. She really needs to love herself a lot more first instead of going from one NOT mister right to the next. She should know better . Some of the comments are sadly accurate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

Kimmymarie wrote:Just watched her newest vlog, I know it's her life but I think it's sad she would leave Bella for 2 years. I could never take a job in a place where I couldn't take my dog. Call me a crazy dog lady but that really bothers me lol.
Totally agree ☹️

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

sharpie123 wrote:She put up two vlogs! The only criticism that I really have of her is like what others have said, she jumps from guy to guy and is always unhappy. It seemed like in the majority of her videos that she falls for a guy and wants to marry him after 2 days of dating. Then when that relationship ends, she is so sullen in most of her videos. It's a little depressing and makes me not want to watch the video.

She reminds me of my friend who always needs a guy to make her happy.
Sadly my sister is one of those people who can't be alone for 2 minutes and all her relationships have been to the detriment of her Image. Some girls are just like that and just never learn ☹️

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

sharpie123 wrote:She put up two vlogs! The only criticism that I really have of her is like what others have said, she jumps from guy to guy and is always unhappy. It seemed like in the majority of her videos that she falls for a guy and wants to marry him after 2 days of dating. Then when that relationship ends, she is so sullen in most of her videos. It's a little depressing and makes me not want to watch the video.

Sadly my sister is one of those people who can't be alone for 2 minutes and all her relationships have been to the detriment of her Image. Some girls are just like that and just never learn ☹️

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

Sadly my sister is one of those people who can't be alone for 2 minutes and all her relationships have been to the detriment of her Image. Some people are just like that and just never learn ☹️

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

Sadly my sister is one of those people who can't be alone for 2 minutes and all her relationships have been to the detriment of her Image. Some people are just like that and just never learn ☹️

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

sharpie123 wrote:I have always wondered why she never comments back to people. I think I've seen one comment calling her out on that. I think it's pretty rude to not answer back questions.
While the non-responsiveness bothers me, I also realize how many comments YT receive on each of their videos. I know it would be hard for me to keep up if I was in that position.

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

sharpie123 wrote:I have always wondered why she never comments back to people. I think I've seen one comment calling her out on that. I think it's pretty rude to not answer back questions.
While the non-responsiveness bothers me, I also realize how many comments YT receive on each of their videos. I know it would be hard for me to keep up if I was in that position.

shadowside88
Lurker
Lurker

Post by shadowside88 »

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

She gets at least 50 comments on each video. She can keep up with that.

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

Maintaining a youtube channel, along with all other social media accounts, especially as an influencer, all while still having a "normal" life is really hard and time consuming. I totally think she could interact more with her subscribers but don't expect her to respond to every single comment, whether it's 15 or 100 because she has an actual life like everyone else off the internet.

ANYWAY I'm late on this but she is definitely dating that James guy because he has a photo with her from their trip to Italy on his Facebook....oooooh Kelly....

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

Don't mean to double post, but previous commenters were right: he seems like a huge flaming piece of shit even just based on his likes alone...he liked a page called "Bring back Paula Deen" so like, enough said :roll: Along with all the bad shit he put Kelly through when they were together or whatever he is a tool. How convenient that he wants to be with her after she dumped his ass and pursued her career on the other side of the globe..............I just want to know why Kelly would do this to her self... but I also don't want to hear how broken hearted she is when he fucks her over again...girl, bye.

imnewhere
Talker
Talker

Post by imnewhere »

Sooo.. she posted an update video and she is moving to Dallas.
Interesting choice because I thought James lives in Florida. And in the past most of her moving decision seem to have been influenced by guys.
Maybe he's moving to? Or she finally made a decision because she actually wanted it?

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

She posted an update vlog and basically said she moved to Dallas...over...a...guy......................................................

thelaststop1983
Learner
Learner

So about this new video, people who watch her vlogs regularly knew all along she was leaving Japan because of James. She broke up with a guy who from what she showed us treated her like a queen only to fall back in the arms of the douche who broke her heart. Now she's met a new guy who she's already likes a lot after a week or two.

bythebookbabies
Lurker
Lurker

Post by bythebookbabies »

It sounds like she is really missing Japan. I don't know how the whole ex pat thing works, can she go back if she wants to?

sharpie123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sharpie123 »

Sbe really jumps from guy to guy. She's seems like the type of person who doesn't like being alone.

thelaststop1983
Learner
Learner

I doubt she will be able to go back to Japan and that unfortunate because based off of her video it seems she really regrets leaving. That guy James was a jerk to her in the beginning and sadly she fell right back into his trap. Hopefully she finds what she looking for in the end.

lara77
Learner
Learner

Post by lara77 »

I used to like her so much a year or 2 ago. I almost feel bad for her now. She is a mess, she gave up a really good situation for a guy who wasn't the right one and now what does she have?? I wonder if she will ever post again on Youtube

Return to “F-K”