Thataylaa

chloestaja
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Thataylaa

Post by chloestaja »

smarlo wrote:the beauty blender is BOUNCED on the face, not pounced. It's not cat and mouse. Ugggghhh
and she says shifter instead of sifter

FartGhost
Talker
Talker

Post by FartGhost »

smarlo wrote:the beauty blender is BOUNCED on the face, not pounced. It's not cat and mouse. Ugggghhh
Typos exist, just relax. It's never that serious.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

FartGhost wrote:
Typos exist, just relax. It's never that serious.
no, that's what Tenderflake says in her videos. Every time.
That Girl!

saucinonu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by saucinonu »

i feel like taylor literally wants a foundation to remove texture from her face and that's the reason she is never happy enough with the "coverage" of her foundation. even though that will NEVER happen

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by PearlescentPink »

Have you ever tried to paint a wall, only to discover 3 coats later one of your sticky fingered munchkins has gotten a ritz cracker crumb stuck in there somewhere along the line?

It's just a buttery soft cracker crumb, you say. How bad can it be?

Awful. First there's the blame--the three year old is blaming the one who can't even walk, let alone mash cracker remnants into the wall. Then there is crumb itself. What was once a tiny little speck might as well be Everest under all those layers.

The same goes for Tenderflake's makeup. Texture won't disappear no matter how many layers you put on top of it. The only way she could make that logic pan out would be to build up a mask of foundation around her skin texture until it is level with the top of her acne. You will never make a raised area disappear by putting more and more over top of it math/science/numbers... They just don't work that way.
Just your typical vainglorious bitch <3 .

someoneyeah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by someoneyeah »

I wish someone who actually is talented at makeup would give Taylor a makeover to realize she doesn't need 5,000 pounds of makeup to cover her insecurities.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

i was watching an old foundation review where she had much lighter hair (which i thought suited her better tbh) and she mentioned going silver. does anyone remember why she never finished that?

soundofsilence
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by soundofsilence »

larrie wrote:i was watching an old foundation review where she had much lighter hair (which i thought suited her better tbh) and she mentioned going silver. does anyone remember why she never finished that?
She got to a grey color but her hair was already butchered and I think she just gave up. Getting to an actual silver would have probably bladed her. I think the damage was so horrendous, and since she didn't get the silver she wanted, so she threw in the towel and went back to black.

amd2319
Learner
Learner

Post by amd2319 »

Testing Amazon makeup again! Bitch just did this 3 months ago.

imnothereshhh
Learner
Learner

Post by imnothereshhh »

Not only is the door handle visible, but now we have to look at her chair too? Doesn't really go with her filming aesthetic

Sent from my Moto G (4) using Tapatalk

FFL
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by FFL »

soundofsilence wrote:
larrie wrote:i was watching an old foundation review where she had much lighter hair (which i thought suited her better tbh) and she mentioned going silver. does anyone remember why she never finished that?
She got to a grey color but her hair was already butchered and I think she just gave up. Getting to an actual silver would have probably bladed her. I think the damage was so horrendous, and since she didn't get the silver she wanted, so she threw in the towel and went back to black.
Yeah, she wanted to go from pitch black to light silver, meaning multiple bleaching sessions in only a few month's time because she has no patience so she fried her hair, gave up and went back to black, and has now made things somehow worse with those awful extensions.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

The dew. A dew? A nice dew. Some dew. That dew. No dew. What dew? Dewy dew. Dew dew. Do the dew. Mountain Dew.

I think "dew" has replaced "moist" as the grossest sounding word.

Dew.

larrie
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by larrie »

FFL wrote:
soundofsilence wrote:
Yeah, she wanted to go from pitch black to light silver, meaning multiple bleaching sessions in only a few month's time because she has no patience so she fried her hair, gave up and went back to black, and has now made things somehow worse with those awful extensions.
well damn. that must've cost a lot too. what hairdresser would even allow her to do such a thing. :?

sandyfrink
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by sandyfrink »

Does she wear primer thinking it will level out the texture of her skin??

liquidblues
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by liquidblues »

I used to be such a big fan of her (since she had like 40k) and watched her every video when they were out. She seemed smart and had a real job and basically was someone I could relate to. But OMG she annoys the crap out of me now.
- Packing on 150 layers of product on her trying to cover the texture. It looks like shit on camera with a ring light on, I can only imagine what it looks like in real life. I've had cakes with actual frosting that looked better than her foundation.
- The lighting and the pale princess bullshit. It's so blown out I can never figure out what colour her face is actually.
- She uses random shit without checking or researching the ingredients and slathers it all over her face with dirty ass brushes.
- THE BRUSHES. Don't even get me started - her foundation brushes are disgusting!
- The attitude. I respect her talent and the time she puts into her job but that doesn't mean she should have this fucking horrendous holier than thou attitude. Yes she works hard and manages her time wisely. She also makes a shit ton of stupid impulsive decisions (like silver hair or office space or even the damn bar stools!), spends a lot of money on stuff that doesn't work out. That doesn't give her the right to lecture anyone.
Bonus: The extensions. Both lashes and hair. Ugh.
/rant over

kohlehydrat
Talker
Talker

Post by kohlehydrat »

i did not understand the etsy video. between her waving around of foundation/ concealer/powder products and jumpy edited application of same products i couldn't figure out what patches of her face were wearing which product or how many. it's infuriating.

Fluke
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluke »

Honestly.. I can't get through a whole video because of how she drones on, but if I had skin that bad I wouldn't slap foundation that is likely making it worse on a regular basis. She should really change her focus on skincare, not cheap shitty makeup. I look at her and feel hopeless. If I that amount of acne I wouldn't know what would look worse - no foundation, or tons of it.

PearlescentPink
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

liquidblues wrote:I used to be such a big fan of her (since she had like 40k) and watched her every video when they were out. She seemed smart and had a real job and basically was someone I could relate to. But OMG she annoys the crap out of me now.
- Packing on 150 layers of product on her trying to cover the texture. It looks like shit on camera with a ring light on, I can only imagine what it looks like in real life. I've had cakes with actual frosting that looked better than her foundation.
- The lighting and the pale princess bullshit. It's so blown out I can never figure out what colour her face is actually.
- She uses random shit without checking or researching the ingredients and slathers it all over her face with dirty ass brushes.
- THE BRUSHES. Don't even get me started - her foundation brushes are disgusting!
- The attitude. I respect her talent and the time she puts into her job but that doesn't mean she should have this fucking horrendous holier than thou attitude. Yes she works hard and manages her time wisely. She also makes a shit ton of stupid impulsive decisions (like silver hair or office space or even the damn bar stools!), spends a lot of money on stuff that doesn't work out. That doesn't give her the right to lecture anyone.
Bonus: The extensions. Both lashes and hair. Ugh.
/rant over
I'm not trying to be critical of your opinion, but on the time management front:

Start keeping track of how many videos she begins with asking herself a question like "did I film that video already?" Or "will that video be going up before or after this one?" Or "will I be back from (insert place name here) by the time you are seeing this?"

I'm not sure time management is a a top-ten on the Tenderflake talent stats list.

liquidblues
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by liquidblues »

PearlescentPink wrote:I'm not trying to be critical of your opinion, but on the time management front:

Start keeping track of how many videos she begins with asking herself a question like "did I film that video already?" Or "will that video be going up before or after this one?" Or "will I be back from (insert place name here) by the time you are seeing this?"
I agree but I'll give her the benefit of doubt since I have no idea how time-consuming her job is and/or what her responsibilities are. She does post the videos regularly (even if half-assed) and seems to fit in quite a bit of travelling in between. Again, not defending her but yes, that does require some time management still.

On a different note, the Amazon video was hella boring as usual.

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

Testing _____ makeup
Testing _____ brushes
____ buys my makeup
____ does my makeup
Apartment tour number ___

She has officially run out of ideas.