To me it seems like literally all she eats is veggies and soup

Rose1903
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: List of things megan is 'allergic' to

Post by Rose1903 »

There is an article in the Feb Cosmo that discusses how women are wanting to have allergies to food so that they can lose wait. It also explains the difference between bring intolerant and being sensitive. This article reminded me of Meghan and also increased my worry.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

Honolulu wrote:To me it seems like literally all she eats is veggies and soup
Basically, with the occasional lean protein thrown in.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Her Best of 2013.. "Surprise I don't sleep!" Yeah, unlike these college students pulling all-nighters to get good grades? Or people who work their asses of at two jobs, come home late at night and get up early in the morning? Or.. you know.. people with actual insomnia? You stay up at night deliberately watching shitty teen TV shows without actually having to get up in the morning most of the time so shut the fuck up.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

Her Best of 2013.. "Surprise I don't sleep!" Yeah, unlike these college students pulling all-nighters to get good grades? Or people who work their asses of at two jobs, come home late at night and get up early in the morning? Or.. you know.. people with actual insomnia? You stay up at night deliberately watching shitty teen TV shows without actually having to get up in the morning most of the time so shut the fuck up.

Honolulu
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Honolulu »

dazzle wrote:Her Best of 2013.. "Surprise I don't sleep!" Yeah, unlike these college students pulling all-nighters to get good grades? Or people who work their asses of at two jobs, come home late at night and get up early in the morning? Or.. you know.. people with actual insomnia? You stay up at night deliberately watching shitty teen TV shows without actually having to get up in the morning most of the time so shut the fuck up.
Preach it. She's just trying to make it sound like she works soooo hard. Her and Lauren always try to do that. Shut up, your jobs are pretty sweet ok?? And if you're going to drop out of school fine but don't try to compensate by trying to make yourself look super busy

lindseytron
Learner
Learner

Post by lindseytron »

according to her new video: all kinds of melon aside from watermelon, pineapple, msg, dairy, grains, gluten, dust, annoying people and Vicodin

SparklyMuffinUnicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by SparklyMuffinUnicorn »

I wonder what of those things was actually confirmed by a doctor :roll:
In fact, only between one and two percent of Americans have a reaction to MSG, and the vast majority of those people experience only mild symptoms such as tingling skin or a burning sensation in the chest.
according to this article http://www.healthline.com/health/allergies/msg#1

Highly convenient that MSG is mostly found in processed food and people who suffer from it are advised to eat raw vegetables/ fruit and only organic meat. Interesting that MSG is also found in fish, which she eats from time to time but doesn't seem to have problems with...

Also I read online that an allergy to melons can be caused when someone is actually allergic to pollen of some plant (because they contain similar proteins). She didn't list a pollen allergy though. My guess is she didn't go to a doctor for an allergy test.
She just feels a slight discomfort and immediatley claims she has an allergy to make herself more interesting without getting it tested.

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

lindseytron wrote:according to her new video: all kinds of melon aside from watermelon, pineapple, msg, dairy, grains, gluten, dust, annoying people and Vicodin
Is there such a thing as being allergic to ALL grains? Like, wheat/gluten I get, but brown rice, quinoa, corn, etc as well?

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

lindseytron wrote:annoying people
Must be tough being allergic to yourself.

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

Whenever I eat any kind of melon I get a rash on my mouth and my throat slightly closes up but I'm not really allergic to it according to my doctor. I still eat watermelon though because it's too damn good and refreshing but that has nothing to do with this :p
All of her so-called "allergies" are most likely not allergies because she used to eat them before her weight loss and now she's all of a sudden "highly HIGHLY allergic"...yeah OKAAAAY. I think she is gaining weight back though because she doesn't look as thin as she did a few weeks ago just going by her arms in her latest videos.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Snow_angel wrote:Whenever I eat any kind of melon I get a rash on my mouth and my throat slightly closes up but I'm not really allergic to it according to my doctor. I still eat watermelon though because it's too damn good and refreshing but that has nothing to do with this :p
All of her so-called "allergies" are most likely not allergies because she used to eat them before her weight loss and now she's all of a sudden "highly HIGHLY allergic"...yeah OKAAAAY. I think she is gaining weight back though because she doesn't look as thin as she did a few weeks ago just going by her arms in her latest videos.
I think this was posted in the general thread, but there's a magazine article about how fake food allergies are the new eating disorder. Its about how women claim to be allergic to foods so that no one questions them when they don't eat them. I'm not saying Meghan has an ED, this is just what the article said.

taintedstars
Lurker
Lurker

Post by taintedstars »

Mallory wrote:
Snow_angel wrote:Whenever I eat any kind of melon I get a rash on my mouth and my throat slightly closes up but I'm not really allergic to it according to my doctor. I still eat watermelon though because it's too damn good and refreshing but that has nothing to do with this :p
I think this was posted in the general thread, but there's a magazine article about how fake food allergies are the new eating disorder. Its about how women claim to be allergic to foods so that no one questions them when they don't eat them. I'm not saying Meghan has an ED, this is just what the article said.

I read that article also, it was in cosmo and immediately though of meghan!

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Surprise! Meghan's not allergic to mangos anymore.

BritGirl
Learner
Learner

Post by BritGirl »

dazzle wrote:
lindseytron wrote:annoying people
Must be tough being allergic to yourself.
I just died.

Tsubaki
Informer
Informer

Post by Tsubaki »

Chloe_Bean wrote:
lindseytron wrote:according to her new video: all kinds of melon aside from watermelon, pineapple, msg, dairy, grains, gluten, dust, annoying people and Vicodin
Is there such a thing as being allergic to ALL grains? Like, wheat/gluten I get, but brown rice, quinoa, corn, etc as well?
Very unlikely. Of course, there are people who have sensitivities to more than one grain. Like wheat and rice for example but they're still able to find alternatives.

toghe456
Debater
Debater

Post by toghe456 »

Im new to her channel, watched 2 videos, and immediately came to this thread. I'll tell you why:

Watched a 100 facts about me video, one of the questions was "what is your favorite pie?"
She answered Apple Pie

Second Video:
Watched a grocery haul, she said she is allergic to apples.
(But then she bought apple sauce)

What?...

murtay
Informer
Informer

Post by murtay »

I've heard of people having issues with digesting the skin of apples, but I wouldn't go as far to say that they're allergic. She just uses anything for attention.

sissyqueen
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sissyqueen »

according to twitter pizza... just pizza in general.

oceanic
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by oceanic »

Meghan is now allergic to beer. All beer. Even if it doesn't have gluten in it.

*I got this from a post in Meghan's general thread. I don't drink a lot of beer, so I don't know that much about it. If I am wrong, it's because the person I got this info from is wrong*

Return to “Meghan Rienks”