CallJadahDoll

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

CallJadahDoll

Post by LemonandLime »

This is about calljadahdoll on Youtube, she's also on instagram under 'Jadahdoll'
She's the one with HUGE gorgeoud curly blonde hair.
She's got the super cute voice too, and is squeaky clean, goody two shoes kinda thing....

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Re: CallJadahDoll

Post by LemonandLime »

First off, can anyone tell me whether she's actually or model? Or is she one of those people that pays for photoshoots and then calls themselves a model?
Secondly, I don't understand why she's dyed her hair and wearscoloured contacts all the time? I know her big blonde curls are her trademark, but it's kind of damaging her hair, and I just don't understand the eyes?! There's nothing wrong with brown eyes, and I think she looks better with brown eyes, because that's her natural colour!

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

Honestly she just seems really fake to me...

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

Yeah I thought that too, although she's kept it up for a while now I don't really know what's going on :S
She is definitely very vain. She made a comment in her 50 facts about me video along the lines of 'I was never friends with all the popular kids because I was in the advanced classes...' - to me that implied that she assumes she would be in with that crowd if she was in their classes. You know?
Also, her favourites videos are beginning to bug me. They're about nothing in particular, they're not helpful. You wouldn't be able to call them beauty/hair/whatever videos, theyre more like the All About Jadah show. She just talks about the food she's been loving and stuff... why would people want to watch that? :?

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

I think she is attempting the whole acting younger to gain an audience thing. Like Bethany, but worse. because at least bethany can throw out some good tips and products to try, which makes her watchable. Jadah just talks about herself and nothing mildy important. Then she throws in those horrendous fake bloopers.
My theory is she jumped on the yt bandwagon for money, knowing she would get subs from her big instagram folliwing. Plus she knows she is pretty. I think she needs the money because her "modeling" career isnt doing that well. My mom could take some of those pictures and they would look better lol.

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

Also I noticed that a lot of her tweets and captions are just posts that have been circulating Tumblr. She's obviously just stolen it and given no credit to the person who said it, or even acknowledged that it wasn't hers at all. The tweet that was something like "I have two looks: a hobo on crack or like an actress at the oscars, there's no inbetween.' was what made me realise. I'd seen the exact same thing elsewhere. I know for a fact it's on twitter so why not just retweet it?

krandr0205
Informer
Informer

Post by krandr0205 »

I've noticed that too. She also does a similar thing on her instagram when she does the collage of herself with the captions on each picture. She clearly didn't come up with those witty little sentences on her own. But she wants people to think she did. I don't see much point though

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

CallJadahDoll

Post by LemonandLime »

So this is a new topic thing for CallJadahDoll on Youtube. Also known as just 'JadahDoll' on IG.

Her old thread got deleted or something, so I'll get this one started.

She is so fricking CONCEITED.

She is the ONLY person who started calling themselves a 'youtuber' and a 'guru' when they only had one video out, and THEN had the nerve to call her followers and subscribers 'FANS'.... WUT?
Everyone else calls them what they are! Subscribers, or followers!! Not 'fans'!! She acts like she thinks she's a damn celebrity. Her twitter page for instance, she follows NO ONE. The only other person that does that that I know of is Beyonce on IG, like wtf. Does she really think she's on beyonce's level that she doesn't need to follow ANYONE?

Oh my, and that's not even the half of it.

I used to really like this girl and I still follow her on IG for her hair but omg give me strength.

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

Another thing, why are all her tweets and instagram caption/comics just stolen from 'Commonwhitegirl' or tumblr but with no credit given?
Absolutely nothing she says is original.

Gaga
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Gaga »

I follow her on Instagram, and I think she's really pretty. Just pretty, not talented, or better than any other Instagram "model."

Apparently she's filming a pilot for a talk show, and has her fans voting for which city she should come to, to film in... She also gets sent a ton of clothes and shoes from random companies.

The only thing I dislike is her super high baby voice she does in videos.

LemonandLime
Informer
Informer

Post by LemonandLime »

The only reason she's got so many instagram followers is because o her bleached hair and crazy bright coloured contacts. She's pretty other than that but so many of her followers are just there because they think it's all natural and it's not.
I follow her in instagram, but I follow tonnes of people on instagram, I don't think being an IG follower makes you a ''fan' and it really peed me off when she included me in the group of people she calls fans.

I think maybe it's time for me to unfollow though, so many things about her annoy me.

-The baby voice. The girl is SMART, why does she act like a baby in videos?
- The "I'm a christian and I won't sleep with anyone til I'm married but here's a picture of my ass, oop here's another with me all oiled up and hardly wearing anything, oop here's another with me reaching up so that you can see under cleavage" I JUST DON'T GET IT - but I'm not here to start a religious debate so let's leave that.
- Copying/stealing other people's quotes
- ALWAYS wearing contacts
- saying she never exercises but then has pics of her jogging and wearing work out clothes? Hate when people act like their figure is effortless, why is there shame in admitting that you put the effort in?
- Giving blunt replies of "Nope" when someone asked if she was rich?? The girl needs to admit that she's well off and privileged, otherwise she's going to come off as spoiled.

GAAHHH

TheStrokes
Informer
Informer

Post by TheStrokes »

I find it hard to believe that that saccharine drenched, baby doll voice isn't an act. Also, I read on another forum that she photoshops her body into an hourglass shape?

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

God that voice is grating on the nerves.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Jadah Doll

Post by whocares »

What are your thoughts on her? I think she seems kinda fake.

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

Ooops. I didn't know there was already a thread on her. I did a search but couldn't find anything. Sorry about that.

Tarra
Learner
Learner

Post by Tarra »

Hi, i'm a long time lurker. Didn't really want to post here but This is the only youtuber that is actually pissing me off. She is so goddam' fake.. Her hair is fake, her voice is fake and her eyes are fake. And that is alright, but she tries to make them come off as real. Especially her hair. Like in her curly hair video her secret was 'i'm biracial' making the other biracial viewers comment like "I. Wish my hair ended up like yours, you're so lucky" well guess what she uses a curling Iron. It is so obvious I have loose curly hair myself, almost like what she pretends she has, but it's not that uniform, a little more frizzy and it looks more random/natural.. Because it is.

And yes, I have of course gathered proof ;)

How she pretends her hair looks like

How it really is

In this photo her real texture is on top, the rest looks really hear damaged or streched. I assume the top of her hair is curlier because it shorter( and newer) therefore has not been damaged as much

Here you can see her REAL hair in the back of her head.which she was to lazy to curl. This is from her new video, and if you watch the sides of her hair as she movea around you can see a few curls that are alot tighter in between the curlingiron curls.Image

So yeah, mystery solved. It disgusts me how she pretends she wakes up with this hair. There is a reason she did not show a curly hair routine, just a bad twist out without final results. She is a scam.

And shes not a real model... Please, the "photoshoots" are unprofessional with bad lighting setup, she is probably a testmodel for amature photographer. Not a real model for real clothingstores.

End of rant. Sorry for any spelling mistakes, i'm on my phone.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

whocares
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by whocares »

I assumed she wore extensions or a weave.

TheStrokes
Informer
Informer

Post by TheStrokes »

^ Same here. I think she so wants the "exotic" look so bad. She's like a super annoying BeautyCrush.

Rafi
Debater
Debater

Post by Rafi »

If she wants to do stuff to her hair that's fine but don't mislead thousands of followers into thinking that's your natural look. In the picture above, her hair looks hella damaged. Sorry, boo. She need to give that hair some TLC before it all breaks off.

ticotacotia
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by ticotacotia »

her content is just so boring!
in her latest haul all she could say was "its supercute and I'm so excited to wear it!!!"
I'm sure that she's a pretty girl underneath all the bleach and contacts, but good god woman!!! you are an adult! stop acting like a child! Her voice grates on my nerves and her content is just so bland :?

Return to “A-E”