F.O.D (Friends of Derp)

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: F.O.D (Friends of Derp)

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

Princess LushBomb wrote:LOL she took her Bawr...that made me laugh how she pronounced it. And NO ONE is going to stalk you Pieface!! :rofl:

And damn, how many times did she say surguuuurrrrrrryy?? And she has her own damn room? smh Free surgery and private room. smh DAMN you Obamacare!!! :x lol (rant over)

Now bring on the after, Pieface!!
They did the free room and surgery long before Obamacare. :) I saw it when I got my surgery a few years ago. Annoying as heck, but there it is...

What do we call this?

GoodMorningFriends
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by GoodMorningFriends »

yestheyrereal wrote:The chicken powder seems really gross
It's disgusting beyond belief! :(

What do we call this?

itsagatha
Debater
Debater

Post by itsagatha »

New Amanda vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es9Lflv ... BTuVQtrQ-g

Highlights: She's so tired, you have no idea. Working her butt off to drink water. Hates skim milk, doesn't like water. Sighing. So tired. Tops of her feet are shrinking [hope she doesn't upset any of her foot-fetish perverts!]. Weighs 356 today, has lost 12 lbs since surgery. Can't wait to go to the new Dollar Tree that just opened. Talks about how intense her itching is from the surgery. She's so excited. . . so happy. . . so tired.

The best part is the cat making little cameo appearances.

Fat Shark
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Fat Shark »

GoodMorningFriends wrote:
yestheyrereal wrote:The chicken powder seems really gross
It's disgusting beyond belief! :(
I found it hard to believe her cat wanted to eat it. So she's either lying or not feeding her cat enough because that's the only way I can figure the cat would want it is if it is starving.
Just because I don't care doesn't mean I don't understand.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Princess LushBomb »

itsagatha wrote:New Amanda vid. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=es9Lflv ... BTuVQtrQ-g

Highlights: She's so tired, you have no idea. Working her butt off to drink water. Hates skim milk, doesn't like water. Sighing. So tired. Tops of her feet are shrinking [hope she doesn't upset any of her foot-fetish perverts!]. Weighs 356 today, has lost 12 lbs since surgery. Can't wait to go to the new Dollar Tree that just opened. Talks about how intense her itching is from the surgery. She's so excited. . . so happy. . . so tired.

The best part is the cat making little cameo appearances.
blah blah blah. she doesn't seem to like much of the food she's allowed, except for the fudgsicles, pudding, etc.

They're called cankles, Pieface. but good for her she just needs to start eating more of the healthy foods.

Aww I liked the kitten the best. :purr: could only get through half of her veeedeo. She's annoying. lol
"Did you all take stupid pills this morning?" credit given to Mr. Potato Head

sippin'
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by sippin' »

She's already looking for ways to get around the diet. Just drink the skim milk! Who cares if you don't like it. If it was okay for you to drink almond milk they would have told you so, just because "everybody" else does it doesn't mean you should. Listen to your fucking doctors.
ARE YOU you you were A YEAR AGO?

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

yup..I think like we've all said. She's going to fail eventually because she refuses to follow what they are telling her. You see how she just wants to have all the "fun" foods and not any of the nutritous ones. Plus she already had to have an IV to get her fluids.

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

sippin' wrote:She's already looking for ways to get around the diet. Just drink the skim milk! Who cares if you don't like it. If it was okay for you to drink almond milk they would have told you so, just because "everybody" else does it doesn't mean you should. Listen to your fucking doctors.
I'm surprised she wants almond milk. It's not fat white trash food.

itsagatha
Debater
Debater

Post by itsagatha »

gurugah wrote:
sippin' wrote:She's already looking for ways to get around the diet. Just drink the skim milk! Who cares if you don't like it. If it was okay for you to drink almond milk they would have told you so, just because "everybody" else does it doesn't mean you should. Listen to your fucking doctors.
I'm surprised she wants almond milk. It's not fat white trash food.
I don't think she's even had it before. I'm sure she won't like it.

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

Amanduh is already noncompliant. She needed fluids, won't drink milk, insists on drinking that processed crap even though her nutritionist gave her the side eye about it. The reason they gave her a hard time about the drink is there's this honeymoon period where it just falls off - seemingly without effort. If she is drinking 75 empty calories now she is impeding her weight loss. Especially where she says she doesn't like water. Does that mean it will soon be 2 G2s (150 cals.)? Our nutritionists even wean people off the chewy calcium after the first month or so because each one is 15 cals. and it's 15 cals. you don't need. Those calories are best spent on protein. Also, the fact that she is drinking G2, doesn't want milk, etc. just points to a big noncompliance problem. I'm sure she's going to do what she wants, but that's because it IS the honeymoon period and she thinks it's working. Well, when the weight loss slows or stops and she doesn't understand why how will she undo all her bad habits?

Also, the mere fact that she thought she had a blood clot tells me she isn't out walking. Another habit that needs to be established NOW while she can get the most weight off. Then she went on to say she was looking for a FREE (lol!) recumbent bike. That cemented it for me. Girlfriend has not been exercising.

I hope her next video is all about the support group meeting she went to. But, who am I kidding? She won't be doing that. That takes EFFORT!

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

and this was miss I can't wait to start walking. She should have been doing that long ago when she was denied the first time and realy looking for a free one? :roll:

So, DonsDirtySecret, do they have a low cal diet after and how strict is it? Just wondereing because you mentioned the 15 calories of the calcium and the extra G2. I don't know anything about the wls aftercare or too much about it. Only that Pieface was required to do certain things and a. cheated on the diet b. ignored the nutritionist/doctor & c. didn't do all the support group meetings. (only the minimum for Duh pieface!)

DonsDirtySecret
Informer
Informer

Post by DonsDirtySecret »

Princess LushBomb wrote:do they have a low cal diet after and how strict is it? Just wondereing because you mentioned the 15 calories of the calcium and the extra G2.
In our practice there isn't an actual caloric guide, it's all about the protein. Because if you are getting in your protein (which is a minimum of 65 grams but can be up to 100) and drinking your water WITH appropriate breaks in between (we recommend an hour between food and drink) you <a> won't be hungry for anything else and <b> won't have TIME to eat anything else. Calorie limits are something nutritionists impose when a patient is struggling 2+ yrs. later. There is no reason in he11 she should be drinking those calories. Her calories should be reserved for protein.

Princess LushBomb
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Thanks for the info DonsDirtySecret! SMH she is totally not doing what they told her.

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

Posted by Amanda. States this will be her 'Before'/beginning pic.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Rtc_Frtc
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Rtc_Frtc »

Gee, is she back with her H.....now that her surgery is over and paid for?

Here is her H:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

New Amanduh video and it's epic!!!!!

gurugah
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by gurugah »

Amanduh is disappointed in not losing as much weight as she wants, but goes on to say that she is not following her diet, drinking 2% milk instead of skim?! How stupid can she be? Also, she just NOW read the nutrition facts on her previous G2? I can't with this lazy, noncompliant hambeast. I hope her doctor and/or nutritionist find out about her not following their instructions and dismiss her fat ass.

KimiSoYeah
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by KimiSoYeah »

He looks like Bubba!!
ImageImageImage

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

It is HILARIOUS. The whining..annoyed that she only lost FIVE F****ING POUNDS in week two after surgery(I smell FAILURE!)...the excuses about rain..the ragey 2% milk look...the "alternative" protein shake...the "sauce" and cheese on her pizza..the outright LYING to her nutritionist....ALLLLLLL of it. It is a gift.

yestheyrereal
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by yestheyrereal »

ps- SHE IS SUCH A CHILD.

Return to “craftybeautydiva1”