Weird things you find attractive in a person?

jehhknees
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Weird things you find attractive in a person?

Post by jehhknees »

Crooked teeth.
So gay I can't even think straight (;

[[Dat Mexican-Filipino Chick]]

EstherIngram
Informer
Informer

Post by EstherIngram »

^ Yes with the crooked teeth!

I like guys with long hair. Like, if the guy has long hair, there's a 90% chance I'll find him attractive. I like it when the guys are intelligent, especially if they are into science or math or something. I have a thing for engineers.

sibkitty3
Debater
Debater

Post by sibkitty3 »

Hair is the place I look first, it has to look good. If the guy has long/medium hair,mmmmm. But no to the heavy hair gel spiked upwards thing that young guys tend to do (think 90s boy bands hair), gross it looks so nasty!
Like it is not the 90s, it does not look cool, just stop
I like guys with a warm undertone, who can go outside in the sun and not turned into a shrimp in ten min. I also have a warm undertone and it will be odd for me to be with a guy who burns easily.
I also like almond shaped (like a kitty!) and deep set eyes. long eye lashes..

Aubade
Debater
Debater

Post by Aubade »

I usually go for skinny guys, I don't like big muscles (not even a sixpack!) My boyfriend has gorgeous cheekbones and overall bone structure, which I find very attractive. Sharp jaws are gorgeous. And I like gingers.

RoseHammer
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by RoseHammer »

I used to really be into husky, kind of chubby guys that had a little muscle, but ever since I started dating my boyfriend I've seen how awesome skinny guys are. I love that although he's skinny and muscular he has almost feminine curves to his hips and butt... he's not square shaped, just a nice V shape. Hard to explain.

I also love big noses. And big expressive eyes.

Sven_
Learner
Learner

Post by Sven_ »

I also find feminine guys attractive. I guess it's not as weird as I thought :D

pp100513
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pp100513 »

sarcasmqueen wrote:Height, broad shoulders and big hands!
:tu: :fit2:

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

I like chubby guys :D Not overweight, but just a little bit of chub. I like that.

BornThisWay94

Post by BornThisWay94 »

I like curvier girls (I'm a lesbian). Not girls who are overweight so to speak, but girls who have nice hips, ass, thighs, etc. Curvy is the way to go!

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I find it hawt as fuck when a guy smokes but then again I hate when someone smokes next to me or smells of cigarettes.. :? and it's bad for his health as well. I can't over that though.

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 <3
<3

LauraJ
Informer
Informer

Post by LauraJ »

^^Haha...I'm exactly the same!!! The image of a guy smoking is so hot. But everything else like the smell, teeth, bad health, etc, just turns me off. I want it both ways!!! Smoking without the negative impacts. :D

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Mia Wallace wrote:I like chubby guys :D Not overweight, but just a little bit of chub. I like that.
I've never been into chubby guys. I've always liked the athletic type, because I've always been athletic, and that's just what I like. But, I've always tried to stay open-minded and I'm crushing so hard on a guy who's on the chubbier side right now. This may sound stupid and ignorant, but I guess one of the reasons I never pictured myself with a chubby guy is because I'm so small and am afraid they would crush me or something if we ever got far enough in a relationship and things got "physical" Lol I know it's totally illogical.

Mia Wallace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Mia Wallace »

angelaj0921 wrote:
Mia Wallace wrote:I like chubby guys :D Not overweight, but just a little bit of chub. I like that.
I've never been into chubby guys. I've always liked the athletic type, because I've always been athletic, and that's just what I like. But, I've always tried to stay open-minded and I'm crushing so hard on a guy who's on the chubbier side right now. This may sound stupid and ignorant, but I guess one of the reasons I never pictured myself with a chubby guy is because I'm so small and am afraid they would crush me or something if we ever got far enough in a relationship and things got "physical" Lol I know it's totally illogical.
Haha I am pretty small and my boyfriend is chubby, and I've never been crushed :D

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

Mia Wallace wrote:
angelaj0921 wrote:
Haha I am pretty small and my boyfriend is chubby, and I've never been crushed :D
Well that's comforting. Lol

tamithomas
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by tamithomas »

Weed stoners. The hippie kind not the gangster thug kind who keep the criminal image around to it. #legalize

Post by Guest »

Insane torso (and overall body*) hair. And sharp canines. Basically, a man who looks like a wolf. And I like 'em tall. Like, "6"7 basketball player" tall. Long, protruding noses. Ears which stick out. Monobrows. Light lines on the face are nice. Those are the only vaguely "weird" things which spring to mind right now.

*No beards/moustaches, though. Stubble's good, but nothing more. Oh, and back hair needs to be under control. If I can grab it, I will pull it out.

TiffanyMaxwell
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TiffanyMaxwell »

I really like tanned skin on a man. Like, I can find completely white or pale guys handsome but I don't feel that much attracted to them. I like everything that's darker, like tanned skin, black hair, dark eyes.. :love2:
<3

angelaj0921
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by angelaj0921 »

I find not crows feet, but the lines that some people get around their eyes when they smile or eat. There was a guy who used to have these, and I seriously thought it was the cutest thing ever. Haha. I'm not talking about wrinkles really, maybe somebody knows what I'm talking about. But, I just think it's cute. Other than that, I don't think there's anything weird that I find attractive in people.

Post by Guest »

Forgot to say when I first posted:

-A man who can do numbers and science, and shit. Seriously, my dream man is a physicist. There is nothing hotter than a guy who can do mental maths. Fuck dirty talk! Just say random equations and you have me!

-I also love aloof, almost sociopathic guys. Yes, yes! For so many reasons! One being, I don't want someone who wants to talk to me all the time or is generally loving. I've lost potential boyfriends before, because I wasn't into being told "I love you", or any other nice shit, and I didn't want to spend time together. I like people who barely like me, 'cause I barely like them. I need someone who understands my aloof personality and never wants to open up to each other. People who are quite selfish work best with me, 'cause I am extremely selfish and I really don't need to be made to feel guilty about that by someone who makes me a priority and expects me to do the same with them.

Yeah...all I would want from a boyfriend is someone to use when convenient for me. That's why I don't really want a relationship. Sex is only ever used by me as a tool of manipulation, so I wouldn't be interested in that either. I don't need someone's ugly body and dirty bodily fluids all over me!

Suicidal
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by Suicidal »

3 things that have always caught my attention on a guy no matter what "type" they are (skater, thug, prep etc.)

1. Dimples. Omfg, they're the sexiest thing. It adds a kind if softness to males who are all masculine and rugged. (Mostly)

2. Guys that are bigger than me. Not necessarily fat (I have nothing against fat guys as I've dated some), just bigger. I'm 5'9 and big boned (Literally. My collar bone looks like a snack for a wolf and my shoulder blades look like I'm part pterodactyl.) so when a guy is bigger than me, it makes me feel so feminine.

3. A complete gentlemen. Open car doors, pull chairs out, walk on the outer part of the sidewalk, the whole shebang.

Luckily, my husband is/has all three of these things, so I lucked out.

Return to “Relationships”