ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Wtf.ever
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ICALLITAMBROSIA GENERAL THREAD PART 6

Post by Wtf.ever »

I think the reason why her parents are so supportive of Rachel and Chris living together to the point of contributing financially is that they are thrilled Rachel managed to find a boyfriend. They would probably be chipping in if Rachel needed it even if they were on the outs. First of all, it makes it Chris's problem when she starts acting up and second of all, the reputation she must have at home where people know about her lies in the past would make it hard for her to find someone in my opinion. She was probably the talk of the school when people found out about the lies. JMO

envyadams
Learner
Learner

Post by envyadams »

God, the whole beginning of her video. That video should have been called "Here, listen to all of my excuses"

Also, Rachel for the love of god just chop those ends off, it's to the point now where I think it would be pretty as an a line bob.

peesawrawls

Post by peesawrawls »

Sooooo....she got rid of her weekly "word vomits" and is replacing that with drunk vlogs? Her life isn't interesting enough for sober WEEKLY vlogs so she has to get drunk and ramble for a video in one sitting in order to be interesting. Her life is kind of pathetic if that's what her channel has come to, not gonna lie.

Kelleyfosho
Talker
Talker

Post by Kelleyfosho »

I'm kind of wondering if chris has a mental disability, or if he's just that awkward..? And his videos are just so riddled with things that rachel says that I figure she probably tells him to say those things. And when he says fuck it sounds so forced. He seems to not have any friends and I feel really bad for him, and I mean Rachel doesn't either but he seems to be an actually nice person and she's just really annoying and rude and gross and it's easy for me to not feel bad for Rachel, even though it's still sad to an extent.

seanymph
Debater
Debater

Post by seanymph »

Kelleyfosho wrote:I'm kind of wondering if chris has a mental disability, or if he's just that awkward..? And his videos are just so riddled with things that rachel says that I figure she probably tells him to say those things. And when he says fuck it sounds so forced. He seems to not have any friends and I feel really bad for him, and I mean Rachel doesn't either but he seems to be an actually nice person and she's just really annoying and rude and gross and it's easy for me to not feel bad for Rachel, even though it's still sad to an extent.
I AM CRYING OMG HAHA. Ive wondered the same thing!

FrozenLeaves
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by FrozenLeaves »

theycallmeastar wrote:
whiteoleander wrote:This screenshot is creeping me the fuck out.
download.jpg
This is what I think of with that picture!

im gonna have nightmares forever from that screencap :sadm:

Pats1stdown
Learner
Learner

Post by Pats1stdown »

Yeah I hate when she pulls this BS with her parents. One minute she says she hates them and will cut them out of her life, and then she's all chummy with them when she wants or they give her something. She's such a bitch.

Hey, maybe her parents give her money for apartment things and Chris because they think it's a small price to pay for her to never live back home! They most likely see that she's a douchebag as well (and who wants to put up with that 24/7?)

Forever Eccentric
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Forever Eccentric »

She looks like the human version of the Cheshire cat and I'm scared.

Why not go visit Seattle and start some early job hunting there? You will get a feel for the city and what job opportunities are available.

Miss_Halloween
Talker
Talker

Post by Miss_Halloween »

whiteoleander wrote:This screenshot is creeping me the fuck out.
:lol: I was totally gonna screenshot this too!!

ainthatabitch
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ainthatabitch »

New to these threads and this YT'er but what's her problem? The few vlogs I have watched is just her ranting and I mean RANTING about some mundane bs and cursing like she just learned how to say fuck. Is that how she handles herself in real life, just screaming and pissing and moaning and cursing. Where the fuck did her parents go wrong? Sorry but she is boring and quit trying to be all emo about every damn thing you twat. Life isn't that fucking bad.

peril
Informer
Informer

Post by peril »

She wasn't as obnoxious during this last haul video, and the dresses that she bought actually look like they'll be flattering on her body. I thought all three of them were cute. Her hair looked like death, though.

PeriodDummy
Learner
Learner

Post by PeriodDummy »

So I guess nail polish and clothes don't count on a no buy?

chicgeek93
Lurker
Lurker

Post by chicgeek93 »

When gurus are on a 'spending ban,' buy unnecessary shit and then HAUL IT in front of our faces.

In her defense she did mention the use of a Sephora gift card, though.

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

I'm not sure how she justifies going to NYC IMATS, unless StyleHaul is paying for her to go. If it were any other guru I'd probably rationalize it as a business expense, but Rachel is completely unprofessional and ignorant when it comes to business practice soooo

yll
Learner
Learner

Post by yll »

Her hair though :? Couldn't she have combed it at least?! It looks like shit tbh

Edie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Edie »

She doesn't love her parents when they don't want to put up with her bullshit. I'm sure this girl has not matured at all and still thinks the world revolves around her. They have her number and she knows it. And how in the hell did she think that crop top would fit? You're not a b cup or a size 6, Rachel. Be realistic.

herbalrock
Learner
Learner

Post by herbalrock »

Edie wrote:She doesn't love her parents when they don't want to put up with her bullshit. I'm sure this girl has not matured at all and still thinks the world revolves around her. They have her number and she knows it. And how in the hell did she think that crop top would fit? You're not a b cup or a size 6, Rachel. Be realistic.
Did she say that her parents didn't have her number?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

shermansown

Post by shermansown »

Ha it's an expression, like, they know her game.

missmars
Talker
Talker

Post by missmars »

I'm pretty sure Edie was using "have her number" as a phrase. Like, they know who she really is/what her true motives are.

(And in any case, they probably pay her phone bill.)

E L M
Lurker
Lurker

Post by E L M »

I think that her makeup looked really good in her collective haul. Her lipstick wasn't some crazy bright color and her eyeshadow was nice and neutral. But that hair was just atrocious. :?

Return to “ICALLITAMBROSIA / Rachel Whitehurst”