Meghanrosette part 4

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Meghanrosette part 4

Post by freckles mcgee »

I clicked out of it the second that guy on the screen popped up. If she wanted to make a funny "boyfriend" video theres so many things she could've done. Even if it had already been done. Or she could stop complaining about being single for 6 minutes and actually try to empower young girls to believe that it's okay to be single.

holly1414
Debater
Debater

Post by holly1414 »

I love how virtually everyone ignored her request to comment and tweet " I ship #willhan" lol.
I hate when gurus pull that "if your reading this, comment this..." Bullshit. How bout you just let me say what I want to say bitch? 8-)

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

audreystone wrote:
Can-U-Not wrote:Image

Wait, no minions are attacking me...? Seems too good to be true... 8-)
There are a looot of hate on this video!! Which I'm happy about, hopefully she'll read it all and realize and delete the video.

Edit: haha look at her tweet :D Sorry that we don't have a 6th grade sense of humor.
I hate when people say this, it's such a cop out. If a ton of people find something unfunny, guess what, it's probably not funny. But of course, the problem is all of her viewers, not her. These people can never own up to anything, it's really immature.

dreambigger
Learner
Learner

Post by dreambigger »

That video was really...sad :|
I clicked out as soon as she started talking to her computer...
I get that she's trying to be "funny" and "weird" but she's trying too hard! She needs to grow up and act the way that comes natural to her, and not try to be some sort of comedian because the laughs will be at her expance :\
She's also milking this forever alone s**t till the last drop, I see...it's all kinds of pathetic...a girl doesn't NEED a boyfriend, each person is an INDIVIDUAL! Not a part of a 2-peice pack!
"Fashions fade, style is eternal."

thinkthendo
Learner
Learner

Post by thinkthendo »

audreystone wrote:
Can-U-Not wrote:Image

Wait, no minions are attacking me...? Seems too good to be true... 8-)
There are a looot of hate on this video!! Which I'm happy about, hopefully she'll read it all and realize and delete the video.

Edit: haha look at her tweet :D Sorry that we don't have a 6th grade sense of humor.
i wouldn't be surprised if her minions felt kind of cheated after that video. i mean, she basically straight-up lied about it (i know she never explicitly said that she had a boyfriend, but she posted about it several times on literally all her social media accounts and even instagrammed a picture of flowers 'from him'....like...come on). it's similar to if you were to heavily allude to making a highly requested video like a room tour or make-up collection, let viewers get excited, and then made an incredibly stupid joke about it. everyone on this site figured it would be something lame and cringe-y, but based on the comments on her last video, tons of her minions were actually looking forward to a real boyfriend tag. i'm sure it didn't help that the video wasn't even remotely funny either.

freckles mcgee
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by freckles mcgee »

It would've been funnier if she dressed up as a guy herself or had one of her annoying friends do it. The computer thing was so lazy and not creative.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I can't even get over how bad the seventeen cooking videos are

audreystone
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by audreystone »

Hahahahah "If you know how to laugh"
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Return to “Meghan Rienks”