JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

Post by Arielle »

xxkath wrote:Really? I've always found cruises to be expensive when I've looked at them, although, the only cruise I've really looked at is the Disney cruise :D I think if I were to go on a cruise 7 nights would be the absolute maximum, I'd much rather be in an apartment.
I've seen some that range from $500-800, which when compared to flight & hotel at one location for a few nights, is a great deal!

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 1

Post by Evolve »

Yeah they're actually really inexpensive - Disney cruises are probably a lot more. I won a cruise a few years back and didn't end up going because of all the restrictions on when you could take it and I was in school at the time. I ended up comparative pricing my free cruise and saw that the whole package was probably only $300

bspatrol
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: JuicyStar07 General Thread Part 2

Post by bspatrol »

Cruises are gross to me. I know a lot of people like them but I could not deal if the power went out, the food rotted, no where to go to the bathroom, stuck for days. No thank you. More common problems include viruses that literally go around the ship if someone is sick, recycled air, food spoilage, sardine like feeling. Yadda yadda yadda. I live on land for a reason.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Something about a cruise makes me panic for some reason. I could see why Blair would say what she said & she was prob exaggerating. The germs ^, the "activities", not trusting all those strangers, tiny beds & bathrooms... Ugh. I can just imagine Blair & Elle beside the pool getting hit on by some raisin-y old men :D

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

The pool areas always look so small on these ships too. I think Elle & Blair are probably staying in a luxury suite rather than a dingy cabin.

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

Well, if they've ever wanted to play "Suite Life" w Ashley Tisdale & London Tipton (forget her real name), this is their chance ^-^

haleyhaleyhal
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by haleyhaleyhal »

yeah so they don't have internet but she just tweeted a sponsored tweet? I can't with these two :?

"In the oven it's not by hand"

Krasavitsa
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Krasavitsa »

I just had to stop by to say wayyyyy back in the day, I used to seriously look forward to her videos. Now, when I see one pop up in my sub box, to watch it is like a last resort to cure my boredom. And usually her videos bore me even more. lol

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

haleyhaleyhal wrote:yeah so they don't have internet but she just tweeted a sponsored tweet? I can't with these two :?
Yeah, what's that about?
She's so ridiculous, it's just lame.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

It's one of those scheduled sponsored tweets.

MSU_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MSU_ »

Great example for your little sister, Blair!

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I'm also cross posting from Elle's thread but I gifed Blair. I recognize why it's inappropriate but I thought it was actually super fun and nice to see Blair acting how I imagine she is off camera, very "silly" and not afraid to make some age appropriate jokes.

Also I'm going to say this pretty much confirms she didn't have her boobs done or if she did she had the best surgeon out there.

MSU_
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by MSU_ »

an0n wrote:I'm also cross posting from Elle's thread but I gifed Blair. I recognize why it's inappropriate but I thought it was actually super fun and nice to see Blair acting how I imagine she is off camera, very "silly" and not afraid to make some age appropriate jokes.

Also I'm going to say this pretty much confirms she didn't have her boobs done or if she did she had the best surgeon out there.
Agree. Age appropriate if she's amongst her friends and peers. Not appropriate to set that type of example for an impressionable little girl like her younger sister. The look on her sister's face says it all. That was tacky as f.

blahbl4h
Learner
Learner

Post by blahbl4h »

Actually I thought that basically confirmed her boob job. Her boobs are spread apart and much larger than they were previously. (with little to no weight gain)

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

I don't think she got a boob job. Just because her boobs are spread apart it doesn't mean she got a boob job. Some girls naturally have boobs that sit further apart. Especially on a small frame with a smaller chest like Blair's. That bikini doesn't have as much support and lift as a bra so it's harder to push them together. When Shaaaanxo got her boob job, people were saying that her boobs were really far apart and she said they were like that before the surgery, that's just the way her boobs are. I don't think it's natural for your boobs to be pushed together constantly, especially without a bra.
I don't think her boobs look very big here either, I think she does just wear a really padded bra sometimes.
I don't think she was acting inappropriately either, she is clearly just having a laugh. By the looks of it her sister finds it funny, she is probably used to Blair acting silly.

tally20
Talker
Talker

Post by tally20 »

I hope her dad wasn't there seeing her do that because that would be awkward as FUCK :?

Daphne
Learner
Learner

Post by Daphne »

blahbl4h wrote:Actually I thought that basically confirmed her boob job. Her boobs are spread apart and much larger than they were previously. (with little to no weight gain)
Actually it's with weight loss.
Apparently lose weight gave Blair bigger boobs. Amazing!

pixielein
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by pixielein »

am i the only one, who got shocked seeing blair's face in the sunlight without make up? :O her face isnt pretty at all... :o

Username
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Username »

^^I noticed that too. She looked so plain.

blameitonthealtitude
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by blameitonthealtitude »

She looks way different without makeup. Wow.

Return to “juicystar07”