Joey Graceffa Part 10

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 10

Post by Guest »

MDNA wrote:What an idiot. Just let it go Joey. Same goes for his embarassing ass kissing friends.
It happened like three days ago lmao.

ohnoshebetterdont
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by ohnoshebetterdont »

what a shady comment lol BUT I LOVE IT
#BYEFELICIA

ItsRawrzz
Informer
Informer

Post by ItsRawrzz »

It really annoys me that so many people are sticking up for Joey in the "Pop Trigger" video. Why can't his fans see that Joey is no bloody victim? Sure, maybe Nate shouldn't have revealed all that info, but who the fuck keeps important documents in plain sight? And what mature individual calls another grown man a S*ut? His fans are just insufferable. Gosh I just want to knock some sense into them sometimes!

Anger-induced-violent-rant aside, I just can't stand Joey, both his voice and personality lol.

lmaololjk
Learner
Learner

Post by lmaololjk »

I honestly thought it was funny

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

He just comes across as a young teen whining. "God, so I did one tiny illegal thing, lied about it a bit and they punished me! Can you believe it?! They're just so mean!"

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

You know, he actually didn't say much at all after it happened. He made a few vague comments, but it's nowhere near the hissy fit his friends threw on his behalf.

rawrpaula
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpaula »

Evolve wrote:You know, he actually didn't say much at all after it happened. He made a few vague comments, but it's nowhere near the hissy fit his friends threw on his behalf.
True, but if he had directly said anything, it'd just bring more attention to the whole situation/Nate's video. Besides, what can he say? He could hardly argue Nate's picture or made those immature and rude comments about the person who towed his car.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

pinkbows wrote:His skin looked horrible in his latest vlog. Holy shit.

A bit confused...so he and Cat live together now? What happened to him and Sawyer??
They don't live together, I think she just walked in.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

pinkbows wrote:
PyroMakeup wrote:
pinkbows wrote:His skin looked horrible in his latest vlog. Holy shit.

A bit confused...so he and Cat live together now? What happened to him and Sawyer??
They don't live together, I think she just walked in.
Huh. A couple of people were saying they live together in the comments.
from what i gathered, she walked in because the door was open, which made it look like she had a key. which was what probably made those people think they live together (probably the same type of people that think they're dating). she probably rang the downstairs bell, he went to the intercom, opened the downstairs door, and opened the apartment's door so she wouldn't have to ring the bell and then he had to go open it (it's what most people do when friends ring the bell. i do it so i won't have to wait by the door or have to get up again once the person gets upstairs)
The Internet knows all your secrets

an0n
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by an0n »

I didn't watch the vlog but Cat certainly doesn't live with Joey and Sawyer. Cat has a vlog channel and there's been nothing about it and if she was moving in with anyone who has more subs than her we'd certainly be hearing about it. She's probably been around filming collabs cause that's all Joey's been doing.

edit: I just saw that she might have a key, I'd be shocked if she did. I think it's like illegal_mind said she was probably buzzed into the building and then knew it would be or tried to see if the door was open.

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

an0n wrote:I didn't watch the vlog but Cat certainly doesn't live with Joey and Sawyer. Cat has a vlog channel and there's been nothing about it and if she was moving in with anyone who has more subs than her we'd certainly be hearing about it. She's probably been around filming collabs cause that's all Joey's been doing.

edit: I just saw that she might have a key, I'd be shocked if she did. I think it's like illegal_mind said she was buzzed into the building and then knew it would be or tried to see if the door was open.
sawyer's apartment only has 2 bedrooms. i doubt sawyer would move out of his own apartment for cat to go live there. and you said there's been no indication of her moving there, and she would definitely announce it to the world if she was moving in with joey.
joey's going to be in the all stars season of the amazing race, so he's doing a bunch of collabs to make his minions less suspicious of his absence, which explains cat's presence in his apartment
The Internet knows all your secrets

Return to “Joey Graceffa”