Urban Decay new collection?

TammyD93x
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Urban Decay new collection?

Post by TammyD93x »

Has anyone seen interesting reviews? will you be getting the Vice 2 or any of the pencil liner sets? I personally want the Shattered face case, glad it's not out in my country yet because I am sadly broke at the moment... but it seems like a good product with 5 eye shadows, black eyeliner and the blushes and highlighter... It would look good on my pale skin IMO... I am interested in what you guys think about it?

http://www.xsparkage.com/urban-decay-ho ... eo-review/

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Urban Decay new collection?

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

I'm in love with the Vice 2 palette. I'm not sure if I'll buy one or not but it is gorgeous.
Sugar Neaux

hollaatmegurl
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by hollaatmegurl »

Oooh gosh I would love to get my hands on the Vice 2, all the colors look so pretty.

incognito

Post by incognito »

Shattered face case is really pretty, I mainly just like the shadows though so I will pass.

TammyD93x
Learner
Learner

Post by TammyD93x »

incognito wrote:Shattered face case is really pretty, I mainly just like the shadows though so I will pass.
I kind of agree on that one... I like the fact that t comes with a peachy colour for all over the lid and a purple as well as greyish tones which I wear a lot... I could do two different looks with it and it comes hand with an eyeliner, but I wish it was the perversion one instead of zero :/ I do think one of the blushes would suit me well, not 100% on the lip pencil... It's something I will keep in mind but to be honest the Naked Basics palette is the next UD product I have my eye on ;)

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

I really like the concept of the Face Cases but unfortunately I don't wear super cool tones on my eyes. The coolest I wear either has to be some type of brown, taupe, or purple. I probably will be getting the Vice 2 though :) My only qualm with that palette is that the plastic outer shell packaging is pretty fucking ugly to me- it looks like it came out of a 70's antique store.

caomei
Informer
Informer

Post by caomei »

I love the face cases and I could use some blushes and stuff so perhaps I'll be picking them up because so far I love all the colours. But then again they're all shimmery so maybe I'll just grab one.

I like the Vice 2 palette but again the shades are all so shimmery so I'll probably be passing on that.

berryfrezh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by berryfrezh »

I want Vice 2, but out of all my Urban Decay products the only thing I use even semi regularly is the rollergirl palette so I doubt I get it. I need another UD palette like I need a hole in the head.

Return to “Urban Decay”