MadeYewLook

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: MadeYewLook

Post by moonlightpixie »

redrumsoul wrote:What happened to her voice since she started youtube? She sounds entirely different, like its not even her real voice O___o
It's an act
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

redrumsoul
Learner
Learner
Been thanked: 0

Post by redrumsoul »

moonlightpixie wrote:
redrumsoul wrote:It's an act
It somehow ruins the videos for me, for the same reason as why i need to almost mute Bunny/Graveyardgirls videos. It gets too annoying and she talks so frickin fast it all turns into mush. Good evening WELLTODAYIWANNALTALOSKFDBLBAKABLABAKABALA. Slow down woman, sheesh.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

redrumsoul wrote:
moonlightpixie wrote:
redrumsoul wrote:It's an act
It somehow ruins the videos for me, for the same reason as why i need to almost mute Bunny/Graveyardgirls videos. It gets too annoying and she talks so frickin fast it all turns into mush. Good evening WELLTODAYIWANNALTALOSKFDBLBAKABLABAKABALA. Slow down woman, sheesh.
hahah yeah i know my friend doesn't like her either because of the way she talks,but she's really good at what she's doing.

pirouetteenpointe
Lurker
Lurker

Post by pirouetteenpointe »

She is really talented but sometimes I wish she'd do more 'normal' makeup looks, instead of body painting and stuff because probably less than 1% of the people that watch her body paint tutorials actually follow them and do the looks themselves. She's really good at eye makeup and stuff too! Just hardly any videos of it :/ Also I agree that her voice is way too animated and forced, she sounds like a character on a kids tv show sometimes. Also her eyebrows annoy me... haha

PancakeyPuppy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by PancakeyPuppy »

pirouetteenpointe wrote:She is really talented but sometimes I wish she'd do more 'normal' makeup looks, instead of body painting and stuff because probably less than 1% of the people that watch her body paint tutorials actually follow them and do the looks themselves. She's really good at eye makeup and stuff too! Just hardly any videos of it :/ Also I agree that her voice is way too animated and forced, she sounds like a character on a kids tv show sometimes. Also her eyebrows annoy me... haha
She does that on her second channel Madeyewlook twice

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

[quote="pirouetteenpointe"]She is really talented but sometimes I wish she'd do more 'normal' makeup looks, instead of body painting and stuff because probably less than 1% of the people that watch her body paint tutorials actually follow them and do the looks themselves. She's really good at eye makeup and stuff too! Just hardly any videos of it :/ Also I agree that her voice is way too animated and forced, she sounds like a character on a kids tv show sometimes. Also her eyebrows annoy me... haha[/quote]

yeah her eyebrowns are too thick,i'd suggest she get eyebrowns tattoos,

moosebegoose
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by moosebegoose »

I quite like Lex - she's really cool. You've got to admit you can't help but be fascinated by her videos! First one I ever saw of her was the sock monkey!

goldylocks
Learner
Learner

Post by goldylocks »

I love Lex. She's so incredibly talented and I actually like her deep voice lol

makeupmenace
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by makeupmenace »

I just stumbled onto her channels recently (Madeyewlooktwice has more reviews and wearable looks, in case anyone didn't know!). I think she's great. Her personality is one I really gel with.

I do think her lights must be really bright, because I was certain I had finally found a Youtuber as pale as I was and was SUPER HAPPY, but when I saw some of the foundation shades that she uses and which match her, I was like dammit not again. Those bright lights are so misleading.
Blending is my cardio.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

I dont think the voice she has in her videos is her real voice. she's trying too hard

Blissey
Learner
Learner

Post by Blissey »

moonlightpixie wrote:
pirouetteenpointe wrote:She is really talented but sometimes I wish she'd do more 'normal' makeup looks, instead of body painting and stuff because probably less than 1% of the people that watch her body paint tutorials actually follow them and do the looks themselves. She's really good at eye makeup and stuff too! Just hardly any videos of it :/ Also I agree that her voice is way too animated and forced, she sounds like a character on a kids tv show sometimes. Also her eyebrows annoy me... haha
yeah her eyebrowns are too thick,i'd suggest she get eyebrowns tattoos,
Yeah but every channel and their dog does eye makeup, I love that she's different and actually a really talented artist.

Silver soul
Debater
Debater

Post by Silver soul »

Her talent is insane
Not today,Satan,not today!
English isn't my first language and my autocorrect likes to go crazy! #excusethetypos

_ThisIsAUsername_
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by _ThisIsAUsername_ »

Sad that this thread doesn’t have more posts! Lex is awesome and deserves more regognition :)

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

yes!!!

JustHereTemporarily
Stalker
Stalker

Post by JustHereTemporarily »

I want to start off by saying I have been a fan of Lex for at least a few years now. She's undeniably talented, kind, positive, funny, and down to earth. I've always admired how she avoids negativity, and stays out of drama. All that being said, she posted something on her Twitter last week that took me by surprise to say the least...

What do you guys think of this? I know a lot of people have changed their minds on Jeffree Star ever since that series Shane Dawson did with him, but I still think he's an appalling human being, and I personally cannot support/ follow those who support him.

I shared this on the Reddit Beauty Guru forum back when I saw it, and yesterday someone contacted me saying they actually contacted Lex to ask her why she would want to collab with Jeffree. Her reply is extremely disappointing. This user tried to share both their messages on Reddit, but the moderators first accused of the e-mails being fake. The user was able to prove the messages were legitimate, but then the mods ultimately said they aren't allowed to be posted because it wasn't a public conversation, and is therefore deemed "private information". The messages contain no personal, sensitive, or revealing info about either Lex, or the other user however. They told me I'm free to pass these along. I read through the rules here, and they don't appear to violate any rules, but since I'm not entirely sure (maybe someone can confirm?), to be on the safe side, you can PM me on here if you wish to see them.

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

i'm sorry but i still dont buy that Jefree has changed. When there is smoke there is fire and I know that all of the people who lately came out publicly and exposed jefree were exposed for their own shit,I think she should stay away from him from her own good. Jefree at the end of the day is still a shitty person and no apology or shane dawson documentary can change that

moonlightpixie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by moonlightpixie »

does anyone know where is she going for 3 months?

thehippiechick
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by thehippiechick »

following.
Don't sweat the petty things and don't pet the sweaty things. - George Carlin

zbarnes
Wanderer
Wanderer