Blair & Remi?

Jenmeow
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Blair & Remi?

Post by Jenmeow »

Boorads wrote:Remi was posted on The Dirty this morning.
I laughed so hard at this! I don't keep up much with Remi but it's hilarious people think she's doing drugs and dating a dealer! Lol is any of that true??

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Idk. When Elle was posted on the Dirty it was this photoshopped unflattering pic with stuff that just seemed just as outlandish and made up and pretty much the polar opposite of what people say about her now. I really hate that website.

Laneslady
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Laneslady »

I had no idea blair was posted 3 times on the dirty including this year (and elle was posted twice). I only knew about once as a duo. I just googled and saw the articles.

Xoetxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoetxo »

lalatraveler wrote:So Remi's parents paid for a 2 bedroom apt in LA and a dorm room her freshman year? Remi is so rich it's a bit mind blowing. :? And all of her friends are rich. It's a weird dynamic.
I don't think that's weird, my parents do the same thing for me and I'm not "so rich"

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Your parents paid for you to have a 2 bedroom apt and a dorm room in LA? You are at least relatively rich and also maybe Remi.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

it's pretty obvious that blair isn't friends with sasha or remi or any of them anymore

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

SparklyMuffinUnicorn wrote:Well remi recently moved so she could have gotten rid of it, if she didn't want it anymore.
I doubt that Blair would ask her to give it back. She doesn't need it and she probably has tons of stuff piling up in storage facilities already...
I would say it would depend if the friendship died more calmly or more intense (as in hey I'm mad at you and don't want to be your friend... So let's just move on and be civil vs omg I hate you passionately now. I hope you fall off a cliff) if it was heated I can see Blair (or anyone) asking for their stuff back regardless if they plan to trash it upon getting it back (aka too much in storage already and too lazy to sell) Remi also had her mirrored vanity.

I can see Blair asking for the headboard back though because it was made custom for her by a family friend (I think it was a family friend anyway) so it may have sentimental value and she may want to keep that piece in storage for the future when she gets a bigger house or condo.

devilishtenshi
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by devilishtenshi »

SparklyMuffinUnicorn wrote:Well remi recently moved so she could have gotten rid of it, if she didn't want it anymore.
I doubt that Blair would ask her to give it back. She doesn't need it and she probably has tons of stuff piling up in storage facilities already...
I would say it would depend if the friendship died more calmly or more intense (as in hey I'm mad at you and don't want to be your friend... So let's just move on and be civil vs omg I hate you passionately now. I hope you fall off a cliff) if it was heated I can see Blair (or anyone) asking for their stuff back regardless if they plan to trash it upon getting it back (aka too much in storage already and too lazy to sell) Remi also had her mirrored vanity.

I can see Blair asking for the headboard back though because it was made custom for her by a family friend (I think it was a family friend anyway) so it may have sentimental value and she may want to keep that piece in storage for the future when she gets a bigger house or condo. I could be wrong and it might not have any sentimental value to her but I feel like I'd really treasure it for years. I can understand ditching it eventually when it's old but she didn't have it very long at all and it was in great condition (prior to Remi at least) so she could very easily use it in a guest room in the future.

MDNA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by MDNA »

Regardless of how the frienship ended, who even asks for their stuff back? unless you're 12 or something, thats just too cringeworty.

Arielle
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Arielle »

MDNA wrote:Regardless of how the frienship ended, who even asks for their stuff back? unless you're 12 or something, thats just too cringeworty.
It's not like it was a shirt or something, it was large pieces of furniture. I'd definitely ask for them back, especially the custom piece. If I had as much money as Blair though, I probably wouldn't worry about the mirrored vanity because she can just buy a new one.

Xoetxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoetxo »

Evolve wrote:Your parents paid for you to have a 2 bedroom apt and a dorm room in LA? You are at least relatively rich and also maybe Remi.
No, but my parents pay for my apartment in the city I live in. It's kind of hard to pay for your own apartment when you're going to college.

Wombat
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Wombat »

MDNA wrote:Regardless of how the frienship ended, who even asks for their stuff back? unless you're 12 or something, thats just too cringeworty.
If it's given as a gift, sure. But if it's something that you loaned the other person, I'd say it's far more petty to be the person keeping hold of it.

Evolve
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Evolve »

Xoetxo wrote:
Evolve wrote:Your parents paid for you to have a 2 bedroom apt and a dorm room in LA? You are at least relatively rich and also maybe Remi.
No, but my parents pay for my apartment in the city I live in. It's kind of hard to pay for your own apartment when you're going to college.
First of all there's a BIG difference between "my parents pay my rent" and "my parents pay for an apartment and dorm in LA for me" being that LA is one of the most expensive cities in the country and dorms cost almost as much as apartments. And secondly, it's not unheard of to pay your own way in college, I did and most of my friends did. It would have been great not to, but my family couldn't afford that. It's certainly a privilege if your parents can provide you financial assistance as an adult.

Libra
Informer
Informer

Post by Libra »

What dorm room are you guys talking about?
She said she only lived in the dorm at her university in Orange County a few months, before moving back with her parents. So by the time she got the LA apt, she probably had already left the dorm. Even then it's still a bit much to have a $3,000 2 bedroom apartment to live part-time though. But if they can afford it, I don't see a problem.

Ever been on Rich Kids of Instagram? There are people her age living far more extravagantly.

I would hope she gave Blair back her furniture. Even in the vlog they mentioned it was a loan, because Blair was going to throw it in storage anyways.

rawrpi
Learner
Learner

Post by rawrpi »

Evolve wrote:
Xoetxo wrote:
First of all there's a BIG difference between "my parents pay my rent" and "my parents pay for an apartment and dorm in LA for me" being that LA is one of the most expensive cities in the country and dorms cost almost as much as apartments. And secondly, it's not unheard of to pay your own way in college, I did and most of my friends did. It would have been great not to, but my family couldn't afford that. It's certainly a privilege if your parents can provide you financial assistance as an adult.
Well...shit. I'm just lucky then. My parents work hard to send me to University and have me live in a studio in Southern California. However, to them it's worth the money as long as I'm doing well in school.

Xoetxo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Xoetxo »

Well...shit. I'm just lucky then. My parents work hard to send me to University and have me live in a studio in Southern California. However, to them it's worth the money as long as I'm doing well in school.
I guess I'm lucky too then, I may not live in LA but I do live in a apartment Manhattan. I know it's not unheard of but it's kind of hard to do when you're going to college to get a job to make money, I just think it's ridiculous when parents who CAN afford to pay for college don't.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

I feel awkward looking at remi's photos because:

1. She thinks she's a Jenner
2. She thinks she's hotter than she really is.

pizzaparties
Informer
Informer

Post by pizzaparties »

Did anyone see this? Blair posted a link to a friend's picture on instagram when they hung out. I wonder what Remi meant by her seemingly pointless comment

baconpancakes
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by baconpancakes »

She's beyond lame. The end. :P

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Oh I thank my lucky stars every day I don't have friends like this.

Return to “juicystar07”