BeautyCrush Part 3

Fearsfortears
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush Part 3

Post by Fearsfortears »

dpmo wrote:Ricky's alleged new girl seems really intelligent, she's passionate about psychology which she's studying at uni with the intention of becoming a Forensic Psychologist. She also claims to be a model.

I think he's only posting pics up for attention, for speculation and because he knows people will go back and tell sam. Which is quite childish.

Sam has a lot going for herself too. And like someone said above she always use to drive him around in her car like the little pussy hole he is -__- He actually makes my skin crawl.

And wtf does Ricky have going for himself? FUCK ALL that's what! Does he not feel emasculated??

All he does is sit at home, make videos about crushes/ sex/ getting a girl to notice you etc -___- very repetitive. I don't even watch his videos. I've probably watched about 4. He's just a wannabe and will never get a decent job covered in all those tattoos. He is the definition of a waste man.
I don't know if she is 'really intelligent', I too found her 'blog' through her twitter (which the is now a link for on her instagram which there was not previously- I checked out her instagram soon after she commented on that picture of herself on Ricky's instagram, yesterday I think and there wasn't a link to her twitter then- she might be also cashing in on the attention she is getting from Ricky's followers and the interest surrounding their relationship) she does psychology, universities highly regarded and others not so have psychology degree courses and the fact she has a tumblr/ blog which is mainly reposts of what others have written (well it is tumblr at the end of the day) doesn't make her necessarily smart. I'm not saying she is or she isn't clever by the way, just saying because someone has a blog showcasing an interest in their degree subject (which you would hope they'd have an interest in) on a social networking site does not equal intelligence.

Yeah I agree with you that all his videos are repetitive and the content is really lacking. It is so obvious he wants to be youtube pals with the likes of Maz and FunForLouis, but yeah that's not going to happen. I really feel with his vlogs and his whole 'going on an adventure' and 'seeing where today takes me' kind of attitude he is trying to copy FunForLouis and possibly get a collab.
This is my gossiper voice
This is my actual voice

dpmo
Lurker
Lurker

Post by dpmo »

Fearsfortears wrote:
dpmo wrote:Ricky's alleged new girl seems really intelligent, she's passionate about psychology which she's studying at uni with the intention of becoming a Forensic Psychologist. She also claims to be a model.

I think he's only posting pics up for attention, for speculation and because he knows people will go back and tell sam. Which is quite childish.

Sam has a lot going for herself too. And like someone said above she always use to drive him around in her car like the little pussy hole he is -__- He actually makes my skin crawl.

And wtf does Ricky have going for himself? FUCK ALL that's what! Does he not feel emasculated??

All he does is sit at home, make videos about crushes/ sex/ getting a girl to notice you etc -___- very repetitive. I don't even watch his videos. I've probably watched about 4. He's just a wannabe and will never get a decent job covered in all those tattoos. He is the definition of a waste man.
I don't know if she is 'really intelligent', I too found her 'blog' through her twitter (which the is now a link for on her instagram which there was not previously- I checked out her instagram soon after she commented on that picture of herself on Ricky's instagram, yesterday I think and there wasn't a link to her twitter then- she might be also cashing in on the attention she is getting from Ricky's followers and the interest surrounding their relationship) she does psychology, universities highly regarded and others not so have psychology degree courses and the fact she has a tumblr/ blog which is mainly reposts of what others have written (well it is tumblr at the end of the day) doesn't make her necessarily smart. I'm not saying she is or she isn't clever by the way, just saying because someone has a blog showcasing an interest in their degree subject (which you would hope they'd have an interest in) on a social networking site does not equal intelligence.

Yeah I agree with you that all his videos are repetitive and the content is really lacking. It is so obvious he wants to be youtube pals with the likes of Maz and FunForLouis, but yeah that's not going to happen. I really feel with his vlogs and his whole 'going on an adventure' and 'seeing where today takes me' kind of attitude he is trying to copy FunForLouis and possibly get a collab.
Yeah I agree with everything you said actually. I think that's ricky's aim, to get as big as those other youtubers. Until he get's there, he needs a j.o.b! He's boring anyhow and I assume that the majority of his followers are from sam.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

you mean WERE from sam.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

he lost followers now that people found out about his abuse on sam and that she's moved on to jason

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

i actually felt bad for ricky and hated on sam for a while. but then i realized, why is ricky being all emo on social media? then i remembered he's in his 20s and not 14 so his bitching was all for attention. i know he was in the hospital, but ricky, get your act together. and if that woman beater thing is true, then REALLY get your act together. for someone who was willing to die because sam left hime, he "moved on" pretty fast. sam is also immature she also moved on fast, (i guess being broken up for 2 or 3 months is "a while). i mean fine, date so soon after the break up, but obviously you're not just "dating" jason. seriously, if someone can move on that fast, it's hard to see how seriously they take their relationships.

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

As far as Sam moving on too fast. Or what appears to be her moving on too fast. Im just thinking if she was over that relationship before it was officially over that would explain why her new relationship seems so sudden. Could you imagine if she had been over ricky for months maybe even a year before they actually broke up. I dont think its that far fetched. Actually I think it happens to a lot of people. My best friend stayed with her ex for 6 months more than she wanted to. Its not that crazy.

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

johnnyq wrote:As far as Sam moving on too fast. Or what appears to be her moving on too fast. Im just thinking if she was over that relationship before it was officially over that would explain why her new relationship seems so sudden. Could you imagine if she had been over ricky for months maybe even a year before they actually broke up. I dont think its that far fetched. Actually I think it happens to a lot of people. My best friend stayed with her ex for 6 months more than she wanted to. Its not that crazy.

i believe jason said that he didn't know sam during her relationship with ricky on IG or something to that effect, but i remember thinking "oh damn i was wrong". because i agree with you that, those things happen. either way, even if she was over the relationship long before, she shouldn't act so shocked when ppl were being hard on her. she could have just explained that, that was what happened.

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

It all just kinda sucks and comes down to her decision to share ricky on yt. Im not one of those ppl that thinks she shouldnt share her personal life but if everyone never met ricky no one would be judging her right now on being a relationship hopper. When she let ricky appear in her videos I dont think she thought about the backlash that would come with it. She probably was doing what felt natural and or fun and now she's paying for it just because she has a new boyfriend and the timeline is throwing people off. Im not bothered by the situation and I dont think any less of her. I feel like its life. Stuff happens. And if I was her I'd be damned if im not gonna be with someone I like because people think its too soon or it looks bad. No one else lives their life for me.

Fearsfortears
Talker
Talker

Post by Fearsfortears »

johnnyq wrote:It all just kinda sucks and comes down to her decision to share ricky on yt. Im not one of those ppl that thinks she shouldnt share her personal life but if everyone never met ricky no one would be judging her right now on being a relationship hopper. When she let ricky appear in her videos I dont think she thought about the backlash that would come with it. She probably was doing what felt natural and or fun and now she's paying for it just because she has a new boyfriend and the timeline is throwing people off. Im not bothered by the situation and I dont think any less of her. I feel like its life. Stuff happens. And if I was her I'd be damned if im not gonna be with someone I like because people think its too soon or it looks bad. No one else lives their life for me.
He lost his job and he could see Sammi was making some big bucks out of posting vids on youtube. Being her boyfriend at the time, he knew (she also knew) that he could gain a lot of subscribers and revenue pretty quickly being associated with Sammi (you never know she may not have wanted him to start a youtube channel, but felt she couldn't say that to him because he was her boyfriend). He is extremely lucky that he can make some sort of living off youtube and that is down to Sammi. I agree it is really crappy that she is being made out to be the bad one by his subscribers,which he only got because of her!

Tbh I think even if Ricky wasn't on youtube, I suspect he would have pulled the same tricks after their break up (I'm referring to the suicidal tweets and turning people against Sam) and you know what we may have felt sorry/ bad for him because we wouldn't have known what he was like and automatically assumed Sammi was the bad one (because she would have been the only one in the relationship with any following). But because we know of him through youtube we can in some way judge the situation (they both put it out there, I have every right to judge lol) and see how he manipulated the whole break up.
This is my actual voice

frizzzx86
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by frizzzx86 »

johnnyq wrote:It all just kinda sucks and comes down to her decision to share ricky on yt. Im not one of those ppl that thinks she shouldnt share her personal life but if everyone never met ricky no one would be judging her right now on being a relationship hopper. When she let ricky appear in her videos I dont think she thought about the backlash that would come with it. She probably was doing what felt natural and or fun and now she's paying for it just because she has a new boyfriend and the timeline is throwing people off. Im not bothered by the situation and I dont think any less of her. I feel like its life. Stuff happens. And if I was her I'd be damned if im not gonna be with someone I like because people think its too soon or it looks bad. No one else lives their life for me.

i agree. but maybe she should have waiting to show off jason so much and so often. i mean, at least wait to see if it really is a long lasting relationship. i would think she would be more cautious this time around. if she really doesn't care, then she shouldn't complain if there is backlash in the future.

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

So let me throw this out there for arguments sake. If sammi never had ricky in her videos but we knew of his existence through instagram and twitter. Which neither have anything to do with her job and I feel like are places where anyone should be free to post what they want. Wouldnt she still be judged right now? One minute ricky would've been on her ig the next a pic of jason would pop or maybe not even a pic maybe a comment and then ppl would've start putting 2 n 2 together. I bring up this scenario cause a lot of ppl bring up the fact that its her own fault for bringing ricky into her work environment and sharing that part of her life. Not sure if I made sense just now. I can clarify what I mean if anyone needs me to. lol.

Fearsfortears
Talker
Talker

Post by Fearsfortears »

johnnyq wrote:So let me throw this out there for arguments sake. If sammi never had ricky in her videos but we knew of his existence through instagram and twitter. Which neither have anything to do with her job and I feel like are places where anyone should be free to post what they want. Wouldnt she still be judged right now? One minute ricky would've been on her ig the next a pic of jason would pop or maybe not even a pic maybe a comment and then ppl would've start putting 2 n 2 together. I bring up this scenario cause a lot of ppl bring up the fact that its her own fault for bringing ricky into her work environment and sharing that part of her life. Not sure if I made sense just now. I can clarify what I mean if anyone needs me to. lol.
That is pretty much what I said before (quoted myself below lol), so I get what you mean. I definitely think her subscribers would have felt sorry for him and there would have been an even bigger backlash against Sam. I think in that respect it is sort of good he is on youtube, because we are aware of both of them and can judge the situation.

Fearsfortears wrote:Tbh I think even if Ricky wasn't on youtube, I suspect he would have pulled the same tricks after their break up (I'm referring to the suicidal tweets and turning people against Sam) and you know what we may have felt sorry/ bad for him because we wouldn't have known what he was like and automatically assumed Sammi was the bad one (because she would have been the only one in the relationship with any following). But because we know of him through youtube we can in some way judge the situation (they both put it out there, I have every right to judge lol) and see how he manipulated the whole break up.
This is my actual voice

johnnyq
Learner
Learner

Post by johnnyq »

I guess we're just gonna have to wait and see how everything plays out. One thing I can say is I def admire (for lack of better words) the fact that she didnt back down from the initial backlash and hid Jason after everyone kept putting in their two cents. I can respect someone living their life the way they want regardless of what people say.

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

CherryCake wrote: I'm Muslim too and there are many different types of Muslim women. We're not a monolith. You might live within a community that typically practices 'arranged marriages' or dating aimed at marriage, but some people don't.
No I do not live in such a community. I live in Germany and am free to do whatever I want with whomever I want. I just don't because I wasn't raised that way. And there aren't "many different types of Muslim women", there are two: the ones who bed-hop and the ones who don't.

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

mimiG wrote: LASTLY, as someone above speculated, she isn't Muslim. She's ethnically Iranian but doesn't identify herself as Muslim.
Okay, thanks for clearing that up. My bad. No need to go on about that anymore.

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

travis17 wrote:
CherryCake wrote: I'm Muslim too and there are many different types of Muslim women. We're not a monolith. You might live within a community that typically practices 'arranged marriages' or dating aimed at marriage, but some people don't.
No I do not live in such a community. I live in Germany and am free to do whatever I want with whomever I want. I just don't because I wasn't raised that way. And there aren't "many different types of Muslim women", there are two: the ones who bed-hop and the ones who don't.
LOL and that's why having any sort of conversation with you regarding this subject matter is useless and pointless bye

2012myusername

Post by 2012myusername »

CherryCake wrote: No I do not live in such a community. I live in Germany and am free to do whatever I want with whomever I want. I just don't because I wasn't raised that way. And there aren't "many different types of Muslim women", there are two: the ones who bed-hop and the ones who don't.
And there are two types of humans, ones that live up to the ignorance defined within their stereotypes. And ones that don't. Phft.

Post by Guest »

^^^ don't forget those who see everything as "black and white" and those who understand "grayscale"

travis17
Informer
Informer

Post by travis17 »

To those above: Don't you just looove when out-of-the-group people tell in-group people, how the people of the in-group are?! It's like although you're not qualified to talk on the subject whatsoever you're just going to babble on throwing a "stereotype" or an "ignorance" in there for the sake of adding an opinion. Yay, liberal-mindedness and stuff.
Are you telling me a religious muslim girl who wears a hijab will have numerous boyfriends until she "settles down"? Oh please it's getting ridiculous. Whatever, refrain from answering. I'm not going to argue about religion on a youtuber gossipsite.

DracoMalfoy
Informer
Informer

Post by DracoMalfoy »

travis17 wrote:To those above: Don't you just looove when out-of-the-group people tell in-group people, how the people of the in-group are?! It's like although you're not qualified to talk on the subject whatsoever you're just going to babble on throwing a "stereotype" or an "ignorance" in there for the sake of adding an opinion. Yay, liberal-mindedness and stuff.
Are you telling me a religious muslim girl who wears a hijab will have numerous boyfriends until she "settles down"? Oh please it's getting ridiculous. Whatever, refrain from answering. I'm not going to argue about religion on a youtuber gossipsite.
just adding my two cents, a muslim girl i went to school with would take off her hijab as soon as she got to school. i'm from canada. but it's like christians, some are very serious some are more relaxed. different types of people all over with different beliefs. :D

anyways, i bet sam doesn't even care about this new girl of rickys. probably just hoping she doesn't go through what sam (allegedly) did. :?

Return to “BeautyCrush”