Anyone use double eyelid tape for hidden lids/monolids?

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Anyone use double eyelid tape for hidden lids/monolids?

Post by smiley »

As you can see in the pictures I posted, my lids have a natural crease albeit little. When you look at me head on, my crease disappears under the skin. Anyway, depending on my mood, I'll wear eyelid tape to create a more open/bigger eye.

Here's my question: To the people who use double eyelid tape, which ones to you prefer? I use the D Up Wonder eyelid tape because the tape isn't as noticeable like other double eyelid tape. Oh, before I forget. Has anyone tried the new double eyelid tape called Miss Bow Bow? It's a flesh-coloured mesh netting. I hear it's quite the rage in Taiwan because it's practically invisible.

(My apologies for the crappy quality of my webcam. I took pictures at different times of the day. Hence, the varied skin tone. And if you ask, yes, I'm wearing eyelash extension in those pics. I don't anymore, though. Too much upkeep.)

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: Anyone use double eyelid tape for hidden lids/monolids?

Post by smiley »

Here's the mesh netting I was talking about.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Anyone? I guess no one wears double eyelid tape, but me, huh? lol! (What a sad thread.) :lol:

---
Talker
Talker

Post by --- »

I have double eyelids but some times I feel like I want to push it and have really really dolly eyes :D (terrible, I know.) I think the D-up is the one I like to wear out the most but I also use eyelid tape to bed so that it looks a little more natural when I go out? For that I just use any garbage brand :$

I heard the mesh one is super super popular. It works really well because it looks almost invisible. My friends really enjoy it

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

--- wrote:I have double eyelids but some times I feel like I want to push it and have really really dolly eyes :D (terrible, I know.) I think the D-up is the one I like to wear out the most but I also use eyelid tape to bed so that it looks a little more natural when I go out? For that I just use any garbage brand :$

I heard the mesh one is super super popular. It works really well because it looks almost invisible. My friends really enjoy it
Thank you for your input. 8-) I like the D-Up eyelid tape in "Extra" because I have these puffy/fatty lids. Most eyelid tapes won't hold for long or hold at all. Anyway, I was looking for another alternative along with D-Up. I read some of the testimonies by people who used the mesh eyelid tape and it intrigued me because I wondered if it would work on me.

Polarbear
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Polarbear »

well, i do have eyelid tape at home because sometimes, once in a while, there would be a day when i woke up, suddenly one of the eye lids on my eye is gone. in order to balance with the other eye, i use double eye lid tape to lift that hidden eye lid for that particular day. hehe!

i use just anything i could get from beauty store. no particular brand or anything. i will only put it on for few hours and remove it. usually after few hours, that hidden eye lid will turn back to normal double eye lid. hehe!

pandaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pandaaa »

dont do it!! my friend used to wear them all the time. tape and glue. and it stretched out her eyelid so bad that she actually got the eyelid surgery done.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

^ Is it that bad? I mean, using tape & glue? The reason why I ask is because I'm the only one who wears eyelid tape amongst my family and friends. Everyone has double eyelids. Besides, I only wear eyelid tape occasionally.

pandaaa
Informer
Informer

Post by pandaaa »

smiley wrote:^ Is it that bad? I mean, using tape & glue? The reason why I ask is because I'm the only one who wears eyelid tape amongst my family and friends. Everyone has double eyelids. Besides, I only wear eyelid tape occasionally.
I think glue is worse than tape. I suggest using them sparingly. Or just save up money and get the surgery if u really want double eye lids.

markhoasjoe
Stalker
Stalker

Post by markhoasjoe »

Some of us long for that definition in our eyes, with little details that nature may have overlooked to give us. But fortunately for us, procedures like double eyelid surgery make it possible to have those beautifully outlined eyelids. But getting to that kind of end result is not done by magic, other than the skilled work provided by an experienced surgeon who also needs to do proper aftercare. So to help you on the road to recovery, here are some tips that can certainly help you. For more detail visit: londonplasticsurgeryclinic.co.uk/double-eyelid-surgery

Thruck7419
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Thruck7419 »

beautifully! Image

Return to “Make up & Beauty Discussion”