HeyCheri Part 2

Mellie

Re: HeyCheri Part 2

Post by Mellie »

Deleting her tumblr was definitely done in part to try and hide yet another site that she barely had any followers/feedback on, so she can still pretend she's famous. It looks like she's finally wised up and realized that there is NO WAY she can continue to pretend she didn't dabble in sex work for some time, so that's probably why she threw "Domme" into her empty tumblr title. Though that's a far cry from actually admitting what a complete sleazebag she is.

OHai
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by OHai »

VoodooKitty wrote:
A buddy of mine joked recently that the number of men who have probably fapped to the thought of me is most likely numbered in the hundreds of thousands. My response was an immediate “GROSSSS WHY WOULD YOU EVEN SAY THAT TO MEEEE” — but also, with the amount of comments I get on Facebook as well as messages or emails begging to talk to me, I can safely assume his assessment is true.

And c’mon. I watch my analytics. I am fully aware that when I post photos from any sort of modeling gig, the traffic on my website jumps substantially.

Sigh.
I am, by now, incredibly bored. We get it cheri, you think every male human being on this planet wants to sleep with you, because youre amazing and petite and tiny and you have feet and stuff. (and you totally not have a huge chin/head and a scary nose, so no one thinks you could accidentally sniff them up. totally not.)
Is everyone else as bored as I am with this stuff? I only kind-of-follow her to see when she will actually hit the floor. oh and to see when she will admit APG is done with her/never existed. :?
I never check her blog now, only here just to see all the cray cray shit she does/says. I do wonder what kind of wake up call she needs from her delusions. Also if she had any real friends, wouldn't they question her Arabic Facebook followers?

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

we finally got a pic of APG

https://scontent-a-mia.xx.fbcdn.net/hph ... 5678_n.jpg

From the back

Because he won't ever take a pic with her lol

pumpkinpies
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinpies »

I wrote a long comment. It will probably be deleted but Im going to screen shot now
http://sherilynnmacale.wordpress.com/

pumpkinpies
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinpies »

pumpkinpies
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinpies »

I took some points from others in here lol. Any idea if she will reply??

Oly
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by Oly »

pumpkinpies wrote:I took some points from others in here lol. Any idea if she will reply??
I smell a "someone obviously didn't read the whole article" response coming on! :-P

pumpkinpies
Learner
Learner

Post by pumpkinpies »

She ignored and deleted. But at least she read it!

ZenCat
Informer
Informer

Post by ZenCat »

Speaking the truth there Pumpkinpie!! And we all know Cheri can't handle the truth of how pathetic her life is.

That golf photo of APG looks like a far away non-descript photo of any brunette white man. If she had followed him onna golf day no doubt she would have written a verbose post about it.

Fox
Learner
Learner

Post by Fox »

@Pumpkinpie Well said.. well said! *Applauds*

So.... she's still talking about APG eh..?
Where's the Tiffany ring? I'm pretty sure she "accidentally" deleted the blog, so people would not have any evidence of her pathetic fake relationship, and how he promised her a "celebrity-sized" engagement ring...

prettyontheinside
Informer
Informer

Post by prettyontheinside »

I think the biggest thing holding me back from modeling 24/7 is the fact that I am smart, and that I don’t want to be known for just my looks. It’s sort of a lowest-hanging-fruit thing — I can take the easy route and smile for the camera and rack up them dollas just being pretty, or I can try to become well-known for the things I actually enjoy and feel make me me.
Umm, what? The biggest thing holding her back from modeling is the fact that she is smart? Not the fact that she is 5'0? Not the fact that she doesn't have the cheekbones that are so in vogue? Not the fact that she hasn't been scouted by now?? (I hate being ageist, but are top fashion models in their teens? It's way over for her.) It's because she's smart. Yeah okay.

hecho
Talker
Talker

Post by hecho »

Yes, she's so very smart.

drag0ngirl
Learner
Learner

Post by drag0ngirl »

dude, i'm so OVER girls calling themselves models. it really doesn't mean anything.

'known?' really? you consider yourself 'known?' lulz. OK, whatever helps you sleep at night, ms. can't make her rent. all your nice things are from your 'boyfriend' and former and maybe current slaves. such a b0$$ independent lady.

drag0ngirl
Learner
Learner

Post by drag0ngirl »

lol. seriously. she's one of those girls that dress skanky and then get all grossed out when guys eyeball them. that shit happens no matter how cute or ugly you are. again, getting hit on doesn't mean SHIT, especially when you live in SF.

OHai
Talker
Talker

Post by OHai »

^^LOL, seems like even her followers realize how she is... Does she ever not think about getting hit on? What a sad life, always having to depend on male attention for self-esteem.

notsonice
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by notsonice »

I wonder how long it's going to take her to acknowledge that her former tumblr name now links to this forum.

thecutiedisease
Talker
Talker

Post by thecutiedisease »

I'll still never forget when she thought a 7 year old boy was checking her out. :/

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

OMFG I LOVE WHOEVER YOU ARE!!!!! Bahahahah Awesome tumblr

strawberrycake
Talker
Talker

Post by strawberrycake »

passingthrough wrote: Heycheri no longer controls her tumblr, she deleted it, I signed up and got it! She's going to hear back from them today as to whether they can restore her account or not. I doubt they will, heycheri isn't the big deal she thinks she is. If I still have the account at the end of the day, I'll pass it to an established member here for fun and games :) I think she deleted it because she had zero reblogs and zero notes on nearly all her posts.
@heycherisucks - I believe PassingThrough owns the tumblr now. That was seriously so quick of you to do that, brilliant idea. Thank you, PassingThrough!
NEW FORUM FOR HEYCHERI / SHERILYNN MACALE:

https://tattle.life/threads/heycheri.7479

heycherisucks
Informer
Informer

Post by heycherisucks »

She may smile but she's screaming internally