she has merch and suddenly she thinks she is CEO
OK girl calm down *eye roll*
Yer Burnt moonlightpixie! NICE TRY THO

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Re: GETTOxFABxFOREVER (Andrea Russett)

Post by idlemelon »

my nosy ass wants to know what happened with bryana salaz and her. they were ~besties~ for soo long and now they don’t even follow each other? must’ve been something recent

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

muppjay
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by muppjay »

Wow... i just stalked them on tik tok! They have both deleted all their videoes together. I mean...i like her, but she cant keep a friend for shit! Thinking she is the problem here. My guess is bry broke up with her girlfrind, andrea and bry went to the cottage and hooked up, then something happend and now they blocked eachother

idlemelon
Talker
Talker

Post by idlemelon »

muppjay wrote:Wow... i just stalked them on tik tok! They have both deleted all their videoes together. I mean...i like her, but she cant keep a friend for shit! Thinking she is the problem here. My guess is bry broke up with her girlfrind, andrea and bry went to the cottage and hooked up, then something happend and now they blocked eachother
dude i know ): i love andrea i just wonder what happens behind closed doors.
but omg that’s a good guess! i was thinking the same thing, or something weird since they’re both now tryna break into the music industry? but idk since they seemed so supportive of each other ): sucks, they were so funny together.

side note id still loooveeee a vid w sarah baska and her. they’re so different but have similar senses of humor i think itd be so fun

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Music”