Dina Tokio

lavieenrose
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Re: Dina Tokio

Post by lavieenrose »

Toosy has been traveling a lot lately so maybe she is a full time instagrammer now?

Dina's narcissism and entitlement has no end. She seems really smug to finally be a regular white girl, especially with her mum and grandmum in tow (mum has oficially removed the hijab too) Can't all be a coincidence can it? lol

I thought at first she doesn't vlog Sid's family bc it would be awkward but his sister has a yt channel and the mum is on it, so that can't be the case. She really makes no effort with them. I hope the kids get to spend with Sid's family and get to experience Pakistani culture too.

midnightshade
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by midnightshade »

lavieenrose wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:44 pm
Toosy has been traveling a lot lately so maybe she is a full time instagrammer now?

Dina's narcissism and entitlement has no end. She seems really smug to finally be a regular white girl, especially with her mum and grandmum in tow (mum has oficially removed the hijab too) Can't all be a coincidence can it? lol

I thought at first she doesn't vlog Sid's family bc it would be awkward but his sister has a yt channel and the mum is on it, so that can't be the case. She really makes no effort with them. I hope the kids get to spend with Sid's family and get to experience Pakistani culture too.
Dina always acts like she is better than Sid's family. She's half white and half Arab and she thinks that automatically makes her better than them. I think the only one in Sid's family that doesn't like being on camera is his brother Sami (?) and maybe his dad as I don't recall ever seeing him either.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by shinydiscoballs »

Sami and his wife and kids aren't ever on camera and I have a lot of respect for them for that, because the rest of Sids family certainly have jumped onto the bandwagon and become hungry for fame. I remember watching sids mum on one of her childrens videos saying something about how much she loves it when people compliment her and clearly she loves the attention so there's no doubt that she would appear in one of Dina's videos if she was asked to but Dina deliberately doesn't include her.

Toosy seems to be a full time instagrammer because she travels way too much to be having a full time regular job. Although even her travelling looks boring despite being able to go to some interesting places.

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Toosy had a regular job but it was too much like hardworking.

Considering she is a face like a smacked arse and a non existent personality she is clearly getting all the ads on the back of Dina’s fame.

For all of Dina’s videos about how hard done by she is by the Muslim community she doesn’t half bait them in all her content.

Pretty much most of her vids have some sort of sarcastic or baiting type of comment. Then she gets to play the victim when they bite and respond to her.

Her video today with her mum and nan, she caught her mum on camera and made a remark about her lack of hijab.

I don’t know why everyone is shocked about her embracing her white side she has been low-key doing that for the last few years. Clearly she can embrace it fully now that she has decided to stop modesty-fishing.

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

Teaspillers wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 2:21 pm
Toosy had a regular job but it was too much like hardworking.

Considering she is a face like a smacked arse and a non existent personality she is clearly getting all the ads on the back of Dina’s fame.

For all of Dina’s videos about how hard done by she is by the Muslim community she doesn’t half bait them in all her content.

Pretty much most of her vids have some sort of sarcastic or baiting type of comment. Then she gets to play the victim when they bite and respond to her.

Her video today with her mum and nan, she caught her mum on camera and made a remark about her lack of hijab.

I don’t know why everyone is shocked about her embracing her white side she has been low-key doing that for the last few years. Clearly she can embrace it fully now that she has decided to stop modesty-fishing.
@ bolded

She knows what she is doing, by baiting people she hopes they'll come and comment on her videos and some of them will be nasty and then she'll be able to play victim, talk shit about Muslims and hopefully entice some new viewers who feel sorry for her. She'll be back to wearing a turban when she wants to promote something.

As for Toosy, it doesn't surprise me she doesn't like hard work. It didn't take long for her to drop doing her YT channel.

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 1:58 pm
Sami and his wife and kids aren't ever on camera and I have a lot of respect for them for that, because the rest of Sids family certainly have jumped onto the bandwagon and become hungry for fame. I remember watching sids mum on one of her childrens videos saying something about how much she loves it when people compliment her and clearly she loves the attention so there's no doubt that she would appear in one of Dina's videos if she was asked to but Dina deliberately doesn't include her.

Toosy seems to be a full time instagrammer because she travels way too much to be having a full time regular job. Although even her travelling looks boring despite being able to go to some interesting places.
Good for Sid's brother. I haven't seen any of Sid's family's videos so can't comment there. It definitely looks like Dina doesn't like Sid's family and just tolerates them.

I agree Toosy's travelling does look boring. She shares the same sort of generic shots people have while trying to come off arty. I wonder how much it will affect her when all the instagramers have to declare what sponsored content they have.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

Agree that Dina certainly seems to only barely tolerate her in laws. Sid's mother is heavily involved in charity work abroad lately, I think she went to morocco and now to pakistan to set up orphanages and is asking for donations. All it would take is for Dina to put one post up, even as an instatory if nothing else, to promote the work and donations would no doubt come flooding in. She's quite happy to promote her grandmothers shitty cottage in cornwall that she rents out so why not extend the help towards other family as well.

midnightshade
Talker
Talker

Post by midnightshade »

shinydiscoballs wrote:
Wed Jan 30, 2019 2:07 am
Agree that Dina certainly seems to only barely tolerate her in laws. Sid's mother is heavily involved in charity work abroad lately, I think she went to morocco and now to pakistan to set up orphanages and is asking for donations. All it would take is for Dina to put one post up, even as an instatory if nothing else, to promote the work and donations would no doubt come flooding in. She's quite happy to promote her grandmothers shitty cottage in cornwall that she rents out so why not extend the help towards other family as well.
She won't promote it because she won't benefit from it. With her own grandmother's cottage she was able to show it off as an extension of things her family own. She thinks she's better than them and doesn't seem like she wants to openly associate with them.

Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by 101010 »

So...she posted an instagram story of Hannah praying with sid's dad

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

101010 wrote:
Sun Feb 03, 2019 10:22 pm
So...she posted an instagram story of Hannah praying with sid's dad
Yeh and she had to make sure she clarified that it was sids father rather that hannahs other grandfather. Look at what an accommodating daughter in law she is to her paki in-laws. Look - she even made (probably Sid did) him desi tea as well!

On another note - I'm finding Sid's mum to be a tad attention seeking lately as well. At first I was impressed with all the charity work she's promoting but she certainly seems to love the limelight and attention being on her which makes me wonder whether she'd be doing all this if there were no cameras around to record everything.

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

We're here to criticize Dina, not each other.
That Girl!

betylistic
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by betylistic »

I don't get why people are so hurt over Pakistani side of Dina's family..? She doesn't have to get along with them because they are Pakistani, or she might not have a bad relationship with her in laws at all. Not everything is because of cultural background, people can like or dislike one another because of a zillion reasons. Every time someone picks on the littlest detail about Sid's fam, I almost get a headache because eye-rolling.

She wrote Sid's dad, so what? It's Sid's dad! She'd say my dad if it was her dad. Would you still complain that Dina is racist towards Egyptians because she didn't call her dad Hana's grandfather? Omg, don't be that insecure with your culture. I don't know many Egytions or Pakistanis in real life, but even I started to say "wtf?" over the comments here. You actually make Pakistanis look bad, whereas I'm sure nothing is wrong!

I started to get why Dina misleadingly said "toxic cult", because even this platform is so negative and people argue with each other unlike any other thread on GG.

ANE-LX1 cihazımdan Tapatalk kullanılarak gönderildi

SpiltMilk
Stalker
Stalker

Post by SpiltMilk »

First time posting, didn’t want to make a profile but I’m tired of reading about Dina being the one with issues when it comes to in law’s. Yeah there must be problems there (which family has it perfect in that department) but Sid’s mum has issues. I know her and have had convos with her and she is definitely on her own pedestal. Shes incredibly arrogant and attention seeking and just such a cliche of an Asian woman who’s completely up themselves. Half of her shop has closed down (the clothing side) and the store itself looks so run down even the sign doesn’t work anymore yet on social media her and maliha make it sound like it’s the best damn shop in Cardiff. I completely see why dina would want to stay away from the mum and sisters, everything sids Mum says is just so fake it’s grinds me hard. And yes, there are problems between the families but I can’t really say much about it here. Remember social media is not even 10% of the truth it’s all just a show

Teaspillers
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Teaspillers »

Re: The P word. Educate yourself, you aren’t reclaiming the word, there isn’t anything positive about it, calling yourself or others Pakis isn’t ok, full stop.

Maybe it has different connotations abroad or in the States but in the U.K. and amongst British folks it has never been anything but a negative and hateful term.

shinydiscoballs
Gossiper
Gossiper

SpiltMilk wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 1:28 pm
First time posting, didn’t want to make a profile but I’m tired of reading about Dina being the one with issues when it comes to in law’s. Yeah there must be problems there (which family has it perfect in that department) but Sid’s mum has issues. I know her and have had convos with her and she is definitely on her own pedestal. Shes incredibly arrogant and attention seeking and just such a cliche of an Asian woman who’s completely up themselves. Half of her shop has closed down (the clothing side) and the store itself looks so run down even the sign doesn’t work anymore yet on social media her and maliha make it sound like it’s the best damn shop in Cardiff. I completely see why dina would want to stay away from the mum and sisters, everything sids Mum says is just so fake it’s grinds me hard. And yes, there are problems between the families but I can’t really say much about it here. Remember social media is not even 10% of the truth it’s all just a show

Can we discuss this more because I’ve always thought the mother is a bit of a narcissist (there’s probably a better word I know ). I remember watching one of the sisters videos on insta and the mother was saying how much she loves it when people praise and compliment her. Wtf. And for someone who’s a ‘fashion desigber’ why are all her clothes always so tight and unflattering?? I do think Maliha has a similar personality to her mother.

Mleeps
Talker
Talker

Post by Mleeps »

Teaspillers wrote:
Mon Feb 04, 2019 2:26 pm
Re: The P word. Educate yourself, you aren’t reclaiming the word, there isn’t anything positive about it, calling yourself or others Pakis isn’t ok, full stop.

Maybe it has different connotations abroad or in the States but in the U.K. and amongst British folks it has never been anything but a negative and hateful term.
If you've been called it all your life growing up in the UK, you can use it how you wish. If you feel offended by it then that is your own concern.

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

Dina Tokio's GRWM in Arabic - damn, what on earth did I just watch?? lmaoo sounded like she was talking in toddler "Arabinglish"
this is the type of video that you keep to yourself! or forget in your drafts!

I guess the memes haven't circulated yet!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

Not being able to speak anything but English, I have to give props to anyone attempting a second language. I liked the video.

I still hate her hair, but we can't win them all!
That Girl!

smarlo
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smarlo »

I forgot to ask, where did they move to? what happened to that nice house?
That Girl!

Sinsei
Debater
Debater

Post by Sinsei »

lavieenrose wrote:
Sun Jan 27, 2019 12:44 pm
Toosy works in Canary Warf, I think. Something related to coding/programming.
Her travels and rent is probably funded by Dina.
Last edited by Sinsei on Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:10 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Return to “Dina Tokio”