budofly
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: PsychoSoprano (Colleen Ballinger)

Post by budofly »

esraa20 wrote:Image

Look at her shoulders!! I've never seen anyone with bones sticking out like that! :O
On one of her recent vids, she complained how disgusting she feels because she ate so much on set and has a fat stomach now. What?!

catz_meow22
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by catz_meow22 »

She mentioned in that video as well that she thought she looked like a toe.. is it bad I agree?
Also her constantly putting herself down is obvious insecurity and possible attention seeking behavior, she loves when people tell her how good she looks.

Sent from my SM-G928P using Tapatalk

EmmyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by EmmyRed »

She deleted the picture off of her Youtube advertising where she talked about her boyfriend crying after touching her boobs, lol. It's probably because of the "Aren't you married!?!?!?!?!?!?!" comments. Some of her fans amaze me, it's like all of the who commented "R u rely a virgin?" when she jokes about it.

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

I'm not sure if people still do this, but why are her fans always waiting for her to get pregnant? Every time she says she has an announcement or just something to say, people just respond, "Oh! I thought you were going to say you were pregnant! ELOHELLLL!!!!" And then it just turns out that she's announcing tour/show dates or she's just reminding people to be nice or whatever. I guess it's because most of her fans are young and don't really understand what having a baby is like, but I've seen older fans leave those kinds of comments.
And to be honest, I don't blame her for mocking her fans sometimes. Her fans leave the most ridiculous comments anyone could think of. One example is the type of comments that EmmyRed mentioned. I've never seen a group of people lack so much common sense. It's like her fans can't think for themselves and have to have every little detail spoon fed to them. It's like the less entertaining her videos got, the more idiotic some of her fans sound. I guess they just learned how to be so attention seeking from her.

JW09
Lurker
Lurker

Post by JW09 »

Has anyone heard what her big VidCon announcement was??

comeonnatch_
Lurker
Lurker

Post by comeonnatch_ »

JW09 wrote:Has anyone heard what her big VidCon announcement was??
Pretty sure it was the release date of Haters Back Off. October 14. Theres a video on the Miranda channel.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

skeletween wrote:
Godisfromatlanta wrote: .Here are some interesting things I've noticed:

First of all, Josh seems to look and act totally gay.
I had high hopes for this post until you implied that you can look or act gay. Why is a straight man not allowed to dye his hair pink without speculation of his sexuality? I don't get it, it's just a colour.. Just out of interest, though, if a woman dyed her hair blue or green or another stereotypically "manly" colour, would you say she looks lesbian? If a woman joked around with and talked about her female friends would you say she acts like a lesbian? I'm curious about your answers to those questions.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
I think it's definitely possible to look or act gay and I just get a gay vibe from Josh. Like I said, it may just be the LA/Hollywood style he is copying that leans towards a very metrosexual look. It's not an insult at all. And as an entertainer Josh has put himself out there for speculation, he's a grown adult and I don't feel bad saying my opinion.

Godisfromatlanta
Informer
Informer

Post by Godisfromatlanta »

skeletween wrote:

I had high hopes for this post until you implied that you can look or act gay. Why is a straight man not allowed to dye his hair pink without speculation of his sexuality? I don't get it, it's just a colour.. Just out of interest, though, if a woman dyed her hair blue or green or another stereotypically "manly" colour, would you say she looks lesbian? If a woman joked around with and talked about her female friends would you say she acts like a lesbian? I'm curious about your answers to those questions.

I think it's definitely possible to look or act gay and I just get a gay vibe from Josh. Like I said, it may just be the LA/Hollywood style he is copying that leans towards a very metrosexual look. It's not an insult at all. And as an entertainer Josh has put himself out there for speculation, he's a grown adult and I don't feel bad saying my opinion.

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

Godisfromatlanta wrote:
skeletween wrote:

Yeah. You're right. It's definitely possible for you to stereotype a whole sexual orientation into one look. Do you want a gold star for being that ignorant?

ForeverScammy
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by ForeverScammy »

Fighting because of PC on a GOSSIP website :roll: . You want a medal for THAT?

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

I'll gladly take the medal. Thanks, hunbuns! :D

EmmyRed
Learner
Learner

Post by EmmyRed »

...So who's seen the poop Snapchats? The first one it looks like her nephew pooped on the side of the toilet and picked it up, then there was a snap where the poop was by the FOOD and her brother comes along and pics it up with his bare hand, then it looked like someone pooped on the floor...plesae tell me this is play poop...surely? but nothing would surprise me with her..

NicoleThePickle
Debater
Debater

Post by NicoleThePickle »

EmmyRed wrote:...So who's seen the poop Snapchats? The first one it looks like her nephew pooped on the side of the toilet and picked it up, then there was a snap where the poop was by the FOOD and her brother comes along and pics it up with his bare hand, then it looked like someone pooped on the floor...plesae tell me this is play poop...surely? but nothing would surprise me with her..
It's fake. It's very much plastic or whatever that stuff is made of.

Post by Guest »

She likes to throw in the fact that she knows ariana grande a lot in every other video (when I did watch her videos back in the day...it was annoying though.)

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I527 using Tapatalk

alexandriablue
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by alexandriablue »

She really does. And who even cares about Ariana Grande except 12 year olds? But I guess that's her main audience.

ancermet
Informer
Informer

Post by ancermet »

She still does it, i dont keep up with this basic, but i checked her insta a few days ago and she wished Ariana happy birthday and posted an old pic of them together :rofl: Ari probably hasnt talked to her since she got big lol let it go girl, you;re not in her life anymore
english is my first language, im just lazy.

alienrasta
Informer
Informer

Post by alienrasta »

am i the only one who things she's not all that good at singing? i cringe whenever she pulls out her ukulele and starts to sing :roll:

o_O
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by o_O »

alienrasta wrote:am i the only one who things she's not all that good at singing? i cringe whenever she pulls out her ukulele and starts to sing :roll:
Every time she burps, farts, brings out her damn ukelele or sing, I click off. She has a theater voice and I know I couldn't sing like her, but it's nothing special.

justaspark
Talker
Talker

Post by justaspark »

It's terrible because she's actually teaching her younger audience to fart, burp, etc. at every given chance. I remember I left a comment on what I think was her video (could've been Josh's or Rachel's) and it was a light critique and one of their fans immediately snapped at me. She left a bunch of comments on my channel and Google plus account talking about how rude I was because of my small comment. I went to her channel and I was welcomed by a loud and disgusting burp. I immediately thought, "Of course this is one of Colleen's viewers!" The thought of this grown woman teaching kids to burp and fart so publicly like an animal is just disgusting itself.

sasquatch
Learner
Learner

Post by sasquatch »

ancermet wrote:She still does it, i dont keep up with this basic, but i checked her insta a few days ago and she wished Ariana happy birthday and posted an old pic of them together :rofl: Ari probably hasnt talked to her since she got big lol let it go girl, you;re not in her life anymore
iirc they hung out around xmas last year when ari gave her them white boots
English is my first language. I don't know where I was going with this.

Return to “Colleen Ballinger / Miranda Sings”