Post by pinkheart »

Can someone explain the "anya" thing?

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: Joey Graceffa Part 5

Post by illegal_mind »

he vlogged a bit with david(not even a minute from when he bought the things he showed on the haul video), didn't vlog with whitney (which i found weird), then vlogged with daveywavey (they bought swimwear, that was all) and that was the whole thing. not even 6 minutes long and not really interesting to watch tbh
The Internet knows all your secrets

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by JDBgirl »

I kinda wanna pledge 10k, then take it back.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Oh wow.. his swimming trunks worry me.. I think little joey may peep out!

Hippo
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by Hippo »

His trunks aren't really THAT short.

tepu
Informer
Informer

Post by tepu »

Dang, the kickstarter has gone down to $91k

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

tepu wrote:Dang, the kickstarter has gone down to $91k
I'm guessing it will continue to fluctuate up until the deadline. I'd say he's going to have to be about $20k over $100k in order to "guarantee" it won't fall below $100k right before time's up. I hope that makes sense. In other words, he's going to have to be significantly over the goal amount before he can really be sure he's going to get the money when the deadline rolls around.

ohliveuh
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ohliveuh »

omg joey's livestream is messing up and the fangirls are flipping out and saying their life is over, it's hilarious to say the least

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

joey just tweeted "I'm sorry guys I have no idea how to do this live show thing lol! trying my best! =(" so it might take a bit. he should've asked luke how to do it, since luke does livestreams for his gaming channel (or he used to, idk if he still does)

also, on a not related to joey but related to this thread. i'm having some issues with this thread and this one only. it says there's new unread posts when there aren't and when i click the little red square to take me to the most recent unread post, it takes me to the first post in this thread and all the posts are marked as unread all the time. it's not doing that to other threads, just this one. is it just me or is it happening to someone else?

ohhaii
Informer
Informer

Post by ohhaii »

illegal_mind wrote:
also, on a not related to joey but related to this thread. i'm having some issues with this thread and this one only. it says there's new unread posts when there aren't and when i click the little red square to take me to the most recent unread post, it takes me to the first post in this thread and all the posts are marked as unread all the time. it's not doing that to other threads, just this one. is it just me or is it happening to someone else?

thats been happening to me for any threads posted later than december. if you find out what it is can you let me know? i thought it might have something to do with adblocker since it started happening around the time i downloaded that but one of my friends told me thats not possible.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

Liveshow? What did I miss

illegal_mind
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by illegal_mind »

Dunches wrote:Liveshow? What did I miss
joey's doing a live show on his youtube channel (if you're subscribed to him it should show on your sub box) he's been trying to start it for almost an hour, but apparently he doesn't know how
EDIT: live show will start in 15 minutes http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x0FIb0UH2bs

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

So I just watched Shane's podcast, and because it was super long (58 minutes), I decided to write out the two or three funniest parts from the podcast. Here's the link, if you want to listen to it all:

(Joey enters at 18:16 btw).

1. At 40:20, Shane starts talking about his relationship with Joey, re: being "shipped." But "Shoey" is not the breaking news. The big revelation comes (@ 42:58 - 45:00) when Shane and Joey admit that the surprise gay kiss was actually staged!!! Not only that, but their kiss was actually rehearsed a few times! They filmed it at least 3 different times, to make sure they got the shot right. Amazing.

2. Then, at about the (@ 45:10) minute mark, we find out this tidbit of information:

• Shane: "I mean you have to kind of become friends when you kiss somebody. You become very close very quickly."
    Joey: "I know!"
    Shane: "Have you kissed any of your other ships? In videos?"
    Joey: "Ahh, .. not in videos."
    Shane: "Woaaaah!"
    Lauren: "Excuse me. Not in videos, we've seen, right?"
    Shane: "Wow, revelations. I don't even want to know anymore."
    Lauren: "Very telling."

3. The last revelation -- which on second thought, isn't much of a revelation, so much as it is anecdotal evidence of what we already know -- comes at around the (@ 24:25) minute mark, when this happens:

• Lauren: "...Johnny Damon is the Red Sox player who went to the Yankees--"
    Shane: "Ughh, you're so boring. Sports!! You lost me and Joey at sports."
    Lauren: (to Shane) "[But] you're not gayyy!"
    Shane: "Listen. We don't know anything about sports. Nobody in this room knows anything about sports. Except for you. Because you're the biggest lesbian in this room."
    Lauren: "Its true."
    Shane: "You're a bigger lesbian than me and Joey, and that's saying a lot."
    Lauren: "It's not saying a lot actually."
    (Joey laughing throughout).

Other topics of conversation, if you're interested, included: High school bullying; Having all female friends; WinterSpringPro; Brittany Joyal; gay comments on YouTube; "Shoey" Shippers; Emotional Draw My Lives; YouTubers having the most depressing lives; Joey's alcoholic mother; Her reaction to his videos about her; Joey's beautiful, glowing skin; Joey's foray into the vlogging world; Joey's physical transformation (i.e. hair, body); Joey's channel becoming more mature/dirty (because of Shane); Joey's anxiety over posting vlogs without interesting content; Shane's mom complimenting Joey's teeth.

It was a pretty good "podcast." P.S. As if I just listened to a podcast. What is this? 1998?
Last edited by GodWarrior on Sun Jun 23, 2013 2:57 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

It's Lauren who's with Shane in his podcasts, not Lisa.

Post by Guest »

^By the way, that wasn't Lisa, it was Lauren--Shane's "producer"/friend. But yeah, it was semi-interesting. At least Shane kept things going and I did laugh from time to time. Joey was...himself. Didn't really add much to it, to be honest.

It'll be interesting how this livechat goes. I feel like he'll probably get the 100k, but it'll be close if he keeps losing huge chunks of cash at the last moment.

GodWarrior
Informer
Informer

Post by GodWarrior »

Dunches wrote:It's Lauren who's with Shane in his podcasts, not Lisa.
Oops, my mistake! Thanks for catching it.

Although Shane making the podcasts "in his underwear" becomes a little more risqué then. Haha.

Dunches
Informer
Informer

Post by Dunches »

GodWarrior wrote:
Dunches wrote:It's Lauren who's with Shane in his podcasts, not Lisa.
Oops, my mistake! Thanks for catching it.

Although Shane making the podcasts "in his underwear" becomes a little more risqué then. Haha.
I believe he's doing them in his shorts, not underwear :p

Also, it says that the liveshow video is private or whatever.
Last edited by Dunches on Sun Jun 23, 2013 3:01 pm, edited 1 time in total.

kittykat

Post by kittykat »

ohhaii wrote:
illegal_mind wrote:

thats been happening to me for any threads posted later than december. if you find out what it is can you let me know? i thought it might have something to do with adblocker since it started happening around the time i downloaded that but one of my friends told me thats not possible.
Anytime this happens you can clear the forum cookies if you scroll down to the bottom of the home page. I'm not going to lie to you, it's annoying because when you do that, every thread is marked as unread, so you have to find your place in them. However, once you do it, the "go to latest" post thing will start working normally. To fix every thread being marked as unread after you do it, in every section (for example the Non-Beauty YouTubers) there is a button at the top where you can mark all threads read. Then from that point on, it will bring up the orange box when there's a new post. I hope this helps. Anyone experiencing this can PM me and I'll be glad to help you if this explanation wasn't clear!

Return to “Joey Graceffa”