My BFFs fianceè cheated on her with a guy..

ilovecatsxD
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

My BFFs fianceè cheated on her with a guy..

Post by ilovecatsxD »

So he just told her hes gay and has been cheating on her for quite a while and I am lost for words. I don't know what to tell her to make her feel better. So can you help me out please..

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Re: My BFFs fianceè cheated on her with a guy..

Post by Diorette »

What a tough situation, I know a similar case, my ex classmate's parents died from HIV, he was gay and got HIV from another man and infected his wife, their kids had to check every month or so because they have something related HIV.

I think the only thing you can tell her is that at least she wasn't married yet..

TWDfan
Learner
Learner

Post by TWDfan »

Oh wow. Just be there for her. :(

whatsername_
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by whatsername_ »

My mom was married to my dad for 16 years, and he cheated on her 15 out of the 16 with men.

Tell her, as hard as it seems, she will be able to trust someone else eventually. Cheating sucks, and feeling inadequate sucks even more, but I'm sure she's a lovely person. Obviously, he just wasn't The One for her.

Good luck :)

DaylightAmy
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by DaylightAmy »

Tell her it's not her, he obviously wouldn't know a good woman if he saw one. We all get fooled by other people, some of us get screwed over harder than others and it's terrible that she's one of those people - but time DOES heal. Heal doesn't mean erase but she WILL be able to love and trust again.

Fck whether we like it or not we all were built to trust and fall in love. Just because that programming is down for maintenance after a blow to the core, doesn't mean it won't fix itself right back up and push you back into the ring. She WILL love again and someone decent WILL love her when that time comes!

Until then there is absolutely nothing wrong with some downtime to heal and learn to get to know yourself all over again and grow.
Shredder. Master Splinter. Jackie. Boss. Pancake.

Return to “Friends”