sparklyblonde1

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

sparklyblonde1

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

I did a search but I couldn't find her on here. I kind of like her videos but I wonder how old she is and how old her husband is (who she never shows but he sounded old in one of the videos I saw). And everything she's into is pink and seems like it's for a 9-year-old girl. Also, her family seems to go crazy with the gifts every single holiday.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sparklyblonde1
* I aint affiliated wit any of tha brandz or stores mentioned up in dis Snoop Bloggy-Blogg post or vizzle. All opinions is mah own. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. *

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: sparklyblonde1

Post by WatchandWonder »

I have no idea, but her husband does seem a lot older than her and she seems very childish. She spends a great deal of money on stupid plastic things from Target or The Dollar Store, she has an entire makeup room, but she barely wears any and got rid of most of it or stuffed it in her closet, she treats her dogs like kids and never drives except for that one brief clip. She is always out with her Mommy. What normal man wants to be married to a wife who still needs her mommy all the time? She loves to vlog but we never see her vlog with a single friend. Whatever her age is she needs to grow up and stop acting like she is 9. And what is with the videos she watches? All junk comedies. Most I have never even heard of. Cheap chick.

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

Very true, WatchandWonder. I also think she looks kind of sporty, and none of the things she likes reflects that. It's all stuff for a little girl. Is she trying to overcompensate or something?
* I aint affiliated wit any of tha brandz or stores mentioned up in dis Snoop Bloggy-Blogg post or vizzle. All opinions is mah own. I aint talkin' bout chicken n' gravy biatch. *

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

DrunkLikeDon wrote:Very true, WatchandWonder. I also think she looks kind of sporty, and none of the things she likes reflects that. It's all stuff for a little girl. Is she trying to overcompensate or something?
I think she is definitely a puzzle. I call her the babysitter because the majority of her followers are little girls. To them she is like an older sister with cool looking stuff. To anyone else she looks like a childish fool. And yes, I think she a bit of a tomboy, but mostly just immature. I still don't understand why she never drives, always has her mother or her husband with her, loves to vlog but only vlogs at the same places all the time...boring! Most of the people who vlog are alone, driving around, having meals or ice cream or coffee with their friends, doing meetups, etc. I mean, let's face it. Anyone who refers to their "viewers" as "you guys mean so much to me" and considers them their best friends doesn't have much going for them in real life, do they?!! I can't even imagine her being responsible enough to have a child of her own because she is too much of a little girl herself.

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

That's a great way to put it -- she is a puzzle. And she's on Instagram now and posting pictures of stuff she's bought instead of making more videos, even though some of her followers are begging her for more videos. I have liked some of the stuff she's bought in the past, like a cute monster candle thing around Halloween, but I just don't know what's up with this person. I'm glad I'm not the only one who noticed!

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

She seems very disinterested in things these days. She tossed out most of her makeup when her followers caught on that she wasn't ever wearing any and now she mostly just has lipgloss and nail polish. Her IG is hot pink and mint green and glows in the dark. Like a night light for a 5 year old. You can only buy so much holiday decor before your home turns into looking like a Target aisle. I think she has just reached the edge of what she is capable of doing, has become bored and has no direction or ability to grow up. And what is with all the candy she eats? She consumes so much sugar. Someday that will nip her in the butt, physically or metaphorically. A great way to invite cavities and diabetes. She just seems so incredibly childish in every aspect. She definitely leads a very sheltered life for whatever reason.

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

She eats candy and loves anything cotton candy-scented, like candles and room air freshener sprays. I wonder if her young followers knew how old she and her husband were, would they think all this was really weird? Or would they want to be like her when they grew up? I can't figure it out.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

I like candy scents too, but I also like Chanel and classic scents! She, OTOH, seems to be stuffing herself with pure sugar and maybe playing it up to the young ones because anyone 14 or older would be looking towards a more glamorous and exciting guru to watch and idolize. The little ones want to go over her house, be her best friend, eat candy with her, play with her dogs, have their nails painted. I think not seeing her actually living an adult life and blogging with her husband being show, but rather hanging out with her Mommy at Target buying anything pink and glittery, gives her the twisted image of an older sister/babysitter!

StrawberryShake
Talker
Talker

Post by StrawberryShake »

I actually used to like her haul videos, but I did think they were a bit extreme.

You can only have so much nail polish, bags of candy and other décor for the holidays.

I'm guessing in a way, she's probably just buying for an "audience." She probably likes what she has, but wants to cater to younger people.

Does she have a job or anything?

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

StrawberryShake wrote:I actually used to like her haul videos, but I did think they were a bit extreme.

You can only have so much nail polish, bags of candy and other décor for the holidays.

I'm guessing in a way, she's probably just buying for an "audience." She probably likes what she has, but wants to cater to younger people.

Does she have a job or anything?
She has said in the past that she does some computer entry work from home, but I doubt it. She seems to spend all her time watching stupid movies, baking or eating sweet sugary junk and playing with her dogs. Or shopping with her mommy. And she buys junk. I love the way she tries to feel all self-important with her "office" and her "makeup room" when she doesn't even wear or own much and her office is just a bunch of Target decorations. Her immaturity is ridiculous for a married woman.

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

So glad to be amongst friends. My take from watching her videos is that Bill is way older and has a good job to support her junk buying spree's. I don't think she works or ever has worked. My guess is she lived at home with her mom and dad and married Bill and they brought a house. Bill seems okay but I don't know how he puts up with that damned baby voice she uses. My guess is that Bill wants a simple women he can manipulate and isn't to bright. Case in point she was making donuts and the directions called for a scant amount she had no clue what scant means. I am black and teach at an inner city school; special ed to be exact and she seems really slow. All she does is arts and crafts, junk hauls and cooking videos. She seems happy so...

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

I wonder why she stopped making videos. I still find her boring and dull. And I hate the way people ask her question on IG and she never answers them. She spend a lot of time saying stupid stuff like "I love you guys!" but she never talks to her followers. She is pretty full of herself, for someone who isn't much of anything. I would think eventually her husband would get very bored with her and her childish ways. I don't think she comes from money. Someone who shops at the Dollar Tree, Target and boring places like that and collect junk are not wealthy!

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

"Junk-buying sprees" is a perfect description of what she does. I don't know why she stopped making the videos either, but she posts some of her junk on Instagram and it's still always overboard. Like three very similar Baby Lips lip glosses. Maybe part of her "acting young" is for Bill's benefit?

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

I think the videos will start up when the fall comes back in swing. She really doesn't have much to offer. I always thought it was odd that the viewers would go on and on about how beautiful she is.... Most of these guru's are young and don't know any better. If you want to see who Faith really is watch her birthday haul from 2012 October. She is totally uninterested and ungrateful for the things people in her family spent money on or her.

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

OMG you all must visti this one trick ponies instagram. This lum nut went to see despicable me and had to go buy a dispicable me doll. This chick is stuck at 11 year old. Speaks volumes about Bill.

DrunkLikeDon
Debater
Debater

Post by DrunkLikeDon »

Not to mention all the Victoria's Secret Pink crap.

chance86
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by chance86 »

I get the vibe that she was a bit of a nerd growing up. YouTube was probably where she learned about makeup and beauty related things so she decided to roll with it and start her own channel. Her husband seems like a good guy but I think they are around the same age or not dramatically far apart. She's your typical, bored housewife but the difference being she's stuck in the mind of a 10-year-old girl. She seems quite crafty and a good baker so I continue to watch. It's mesmerizing how addicted she seems to be to all things pink and sparkly. Despite the amount of junk she hauls, she doesn't really spend all that much money. I think she's rather frugal. I like girlie things and am also known to be drawn to glittery objects that are better suited for a child but she takes it to a whole other level. I think she may have been a late bloomer and this whole YouTube thing is her chance to be one of the popular girls. As for her marriage, are they religious or something? She seems like a goody two shoes which could explain a whole lot.

jsr
Learner
Learner

Post by jsr »

the way she speak is kinda of annoying.

WatchandWonder
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by WatchandWonder »

chance86 wrote:I get the vibe that she was a bit of a nerd growing up. YouTube was probably where she learned about makeup and beauty related things so she decided to roll with it and start her own channel. Her husband seems like a good guy but I think they are around the same age or not dramatically far apart. She's your typical, bored housewife but the difference being she's stuck in the mind of a 10-year-old girl. She seems quite crafty and a good baker so I continue to watch. It's mesmerizing how addicted she seems to be to all things pink and sparkly. Despite the amount of junk she hauls, she doesn't really spend all that much money. I think she's rather frugal. I like girlie things and am also known to be drawn to glittery objects that are better suited for a child but she takes it to a whole other level. I think she may have been a late bloomer and this whole YouTube thing is her chance to be one of the popular girls. As for her marriage, are they religious or something? She seems like a goody two shoes which could explain a whole lot.
To me she does not come across as religious at all.She never talks about church, not even at Christmas, and it isn't like she has a nativity set up. She is all about snowmen, cutsie things, and anything sparkly. Gets over the top after a while. Like a kindergarten room. I almost died laughing when I watched her new video. She is sitting in the drivers seat, sideways, saying she is going to pick her mother up and go shopping. Yeah, right. Girl still can't drive and won't admit it. She totally reads this board. lol No, she doesn't spend a lot of money, but at this point of her life if she is going to grow up in any way, maybe it is time to see her make an investment in high end makeup, or a nice purse, or something classy for a change. She remains the babysitter, someone who hasn't got a clue in how to act or be mature. Must be frustrating for her entire family that she is such a baby. Even the books and movies...nothing with substance. Her baking skills are elementary. 10 year olds can make cupcakes or sugary snack mixes. Nothing creative there either.

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

Did she delete her instagram photo's?

Return to “P-U”