Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard

gurufollower1
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Hautebrilliance / Aspyn Ovard

Post by gurufollower1 »

Honestly the clicks are what matter to get the page views and all that in order for her to get paid. Bloggers and news sites do it all the time. It should basically be assumed any outlandish title is untrue and is a bait and click.

parisienne
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by parisienne »

HER ROOTS :barf:

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

^^ i know right! she used to have such lovely hair.. even after she cut it! the hairstyles were good but i couldnt look past those nasty roots

invadergrim
Talker
Talker

Post by invadergrim »

Her hair looks so nasty and brittle and damaged. It just doesn't look healthy IMHO. I doubt she's taking good care of it or using super hydrating shampoo after the bleaching.

amyyydee
Learner
Learner

Post by amyyydee »

Does anyone else think she's been trying really hard lately to act like Bethany in her videos? I know she's a big fan of hers because she's tweeted a lot to her and about how exciting it is that she's on dwts etc. Her hair hacks video was SUPER ~silly quirky~ like Beth's videos are

Snow_angel
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Snow_angel »

She was so much prettier with her previous hair, I actually don't find her face attractive at all with her bleached hair. It emphasizes her really asymmetrical face and if she has a zit or no makeup on it emphasizes that too. It's just not a good look on her.

Post by Guest »

I have never been one to give a rats ass about roots, but the stark contrast between hers are just horrific :o

VeronicaSawyer

Post by VeronicaSawyer »

I was a fan of the platinum but the roots are just too much. Plus in that vid it looks fried as all fuck and could use a serious toning or at least some purple shampoo. There's a fine line between ~kewl tumblr platinum~ and cheap Real Housewife.

bluecoconutx3
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bluecoconutx3 »

VeronicaSawyer wrote:I was a fan of the platinum but the roots are just too much. Plus in that vid it looks fried as all fuck and could use a serious toning or at least some purple shampoo. There's a fine line between ~kewl tumblr platinum~ and cheap Real Housewife.
I don't think she would mind being a Real Housewife. (with Parker of course) :lol:

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

Her hair is starting to turn yellow. Has she heard of toner or...

invadergrim
Talker
Talker

Post by invadergrim »

hmbxo13 wrote:Her hair is starting to turn yellow. Has she heard of toner or...
No she hasn't, that girl is doing literally nothing to maintain that hair or keep it healthy. It's only a matter of time till it all falls off her head when she curls and straightens it.

whateverforever

Post by whateverforever »

invadergrim wrote:
No she hasn't, that girl is doing literally nothing to maintain that hair or keep it healthy. It's only a matter of time till it all falls off her head when she curls and straightens it.
you guys aren't giving her enough credit, her mom is a hairdresser, my guess is her mom is trying to make her postpone doing her roots or toning her hair to keep it as healthy as possible. purple shampoo only does so much especially with hair as light as hers, no doubt within the next week or two will her mom tone her hair and fix her roots

hmbxo13
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by hmbxo13 »

The roots I don't care about, but its not hard to tone her hair before fixing her roots.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

whateverforever wrote:
invadergrim wrote:
you guys aren't giving her enough credit, her mom is a hairdresser, my guess is her mom is trying to make her postpone doing her roots or toning her hair to keep it as healthy as possible. purple shampoo only does so much especially with hair as light as hers, no doubt within the next week or two will her mom tone her hair and fix her roots
Nah, her hair looks like shit and she doesn't care. And this will come as a shock to you, but you can tone your hair before fixing your roots ;)
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

All I could think about during that hair video was how many times she was eye-fcking herself in the viewfinder.

kayuhsee
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by kayuhsee »

That hair video was so stupid. All it was were a couple of the hairstyles from that "25 hairstyles hacks that change your life" list I see everywhere.

CaliforniaRepublic
Learner
Learner

Post by CaliforniaRepublic »

The video was obviously sponsored/she was gifted that curler. And it's not like that's necessarily a bad thing, but she never really showed the finished product (the curly style) because you could tell by the way she edited out her taking the hair out of it that it really did not work. Even when she took the smaller pieces in the front, the curl was barely there. I'm all for making a bit of extra cash from a product you love, but that one obviously didn't even work.

Mimco95
Learner
Learner

Post by Mimco95 »

Oh my god is it just me but does her hair look even more unhealthy in her fall night routine? It looks so crunchy and the close ups of it in the bun don't help!

Never apologize for burning too brightly or collapsing into yourself every night. That is how galaxies are made.

marinledger
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by marinledger »

I can't stand her misleading video tittles! People in the comments are even annoyed by them

TrollDoll
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by TrollDoll »

i realy hope she reach one million subs soon (before claudia and the other LA girls..) she deserve it, honnestly. her videos are always well edited, she upload consistantely and she is going to school with all of that :respekt:

and she is saving soo much money since she live at home and probably doesnt pay rent to her parents or contribute to the grocery.

Return to “Aspyn Ovard”