Lia Marie Johnson

courtneytalia
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Lia Marie Johnson

Post by courtneytalia »

If something is wrong with her then I truly hope she gets the help she needs....BUT, a small part of me feels like this is some publicity stunt/method acting for a new role she hasn't announced. Idk, this all came out of nowhere and it's unusual that her friends haven't said anything about it.
This post is sponsored by sUgAr bEar hAiR

Big Baby
Debater
Debater

Post by Big Baby »

This makes me really awfully upset. It's like watching a lifetime movie with the way she acts. She seems so spaced out and delusional and it's either some heavy drugs or psychosis. I've had psychotic episodes like this and I'm bipolar but I cannot speak for her at all. She seems so sweet and is obviously very pretty and talented so it's tragic to see this happening.
Why'd you spill yer beans?

manu_voo
Informer
Informer

Post by manu_voo »

sighyoutube wrote:
manu_voo wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 5:49 am
sighyoutube wrote:
alphaB13 wrote:
Sun May 12, 2019 11:24 pm
I am honestly really worried for her. How do we raise awareness? One of her real life friends from when she was healthy needs to get to San Diego and get her out of this.
I really don't know? Will lots of attention make it worse for her? I'd like to get some sort of confirmation that she is okay. Andrea Russett commented a heart emoji on Lia's recent instagram post so I hope that means she has reached out. Lia also commented on her own post saying "I love u all so much. Thank u for ur love. I'm sorry for worrying some of you. I am trying everyday for myself and the ones I love"
I'm sure there are people reaching out to her, but recovery starts with her. It seems like right now she's deep in drugs though :s

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk
Oh it most definitely starts with her, I just think it would be good if she had support around her. Her boyfriend (? not sure who he is but I'm just guessing) doesn't seem like he minds in this video:
She filmed her boyfriend drunk driving on a insta story a while back. So he definitely is not the support for her

Sent from my Moto G (5S) Plus using Tapatalk

alphaB13
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by alphaB13 »

courtneytalia wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:09 pm
If something is wrong with her then I truly hope she gets the help she needs....BUT, a small part of me feels like this is some publicity stunt/method acting for a new role she hasn't announced. Idk, this all came out of nowhere and it's unusual that her friends haven't said anything about it.
I don't think it's a stunt.. her old YT friends have started to publicly reach out and according to different sources, they are also privately reaching out. I know recovery starts with her, but maybe some old friends physically finding her would help. It looks like Andrea Russett and Ricky Dillon have asked people to stop making a thing out of this, not because it's not a big deal, but because it isn't necessarily helping her recover. I don't think it's fair for them to be hard on fans asking them to check up though, because fans were just trying to make sure this WASN'T going unnoticed by her YT friends. And I think it's good for people to try to rally support for her. Ugh, it's so sad and I don't think there's a right way for this to be handled.

Post by Guest »

alphaB13 wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 7:29 pm
courtneytalia wrote:
Mon May 13, 2019 12:09 pm
I don't think it's a stunt.. her old YT friends have started to publicly reach out and according to different sources, they are also privately reaching out. I know recovery starts with her, but maybe some old friends physically finding her would help. It looks like Andrea Russett and Ricky Dillon have asked people to stop making a thing out of this, not because it's not a big deal, but because it isn't necessarily helping her recover. I don't think it's fair for them to be hard on fans asking them to check up though, because fans were just trying to make sure this WASN'T going unnoticed by her YT friends. And I think it's good for people to try to rally support for her. Ugh, it's so sad and I don't think there's a right way for this to be handled.
That's so shady of Andrea and Ricky to do. Tbh they don't want people making a big deal out of this bc they don't wanna feel bad about having a friend going through this much shit that they don't help out at all.

GatoLoco
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by GatoLoco »

I hope she goes live again.
What drugs you guys think she is on??

Post by Guest »

so... she flashed her whole naked vagina on a live stream

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

noodlepoodle wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:12 pm
?!? what was the context? I kind of forgot about her, but last I knew of, she seemed like she was dealing with potentially serious mental illness. People were also saying she has like no authentic friends to fall back on - if speculation is true, I hope this incident isn't a result of all that..

Post by Guest »

princezuko wrote:
noodlepoodle wrote:
Tue Dec 24, 2019 3:12 pm
?!? what was the context? I kind of forgot about her, but last I knew of, she seemed like she was dealing with potentially serious mental illness. People were also saying she has like no authentic friends to fall back on - if speculation is true, I hope this incident isn't a result of all that..
honestly i have no idea about the context and if there even was one..

sfar
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by sfar »

This is so sad and scary.

manged
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by manged »

I was completely unaware of what was happening with her since she disappeared from the Reacts videos. I know this is a gossip forum, but I'm gonna hold back on my suspicions about how I think she got to this point. Sadly, she's one out of thousands, perhaps millions, of child "stars" who wind up like this.
I have to wonder if that particular IG Live with the producer was a cry for help. Regardless, it's good that it was revealed and that guy can be investigated further. I'm laughing at him deleting all of his social media. His ass got the fuck CAUGHT! Even if she's in her 20s now, he has a history of working with her when she was younger and works with a lot of other kids... who knows what shady crap he's doing with them and how long he's been doing it/

Post by Guest »

Who's The Producer??

Post by Guest »

ALLEGEDLY Steven Wetherbee is the producer

Post by Guest »

ALLEGEDLY Steven Wetherbee is the producer

princezuko
Informer
Informer

Post by princezuko »

irritatedonyoutube wrote: Who's The Producer??
Steven Wetherbee. His details are/were up on Twitter for dox purposes when he deleted everything.

He deleted all his social media and professional site. Apparently he's 67 and has been working with young women and kids for a looong time. I feel for her. Regardless of her being an adult now, it really seems like she's been groomed. Even the way he talked to her was how you'd speak to a child. People can think what they want but it is absolutely odd for a 23 y/o to be making out with someone nearly 45 years their senior, especially when that person was in a power position and worked with them since they were a minor. For context:

TL;DW Lia was hosting a livestream on Instagram. She was VERY drunk/high and pretty incoherent apart from some singing bits; I assume they were working on her music at some point. After a song comes on, someone pulls her to the side and gropes/kisses her for a while, she downs more wine saying she needs it, he somehow didn't realize she was broadcasting this whole thing, said it could ruin his career, turned off her livestream, and then the police were called and sent to their location. She went live again to tell people to not contact the police. I think he was probably pressuring her to do so as well but idk. They broke in and she was temporarily questioned/handcuffed but defended the situation, and since she's legal, despite the dynamic and probable inappropriateness of his behaviour, it'll likely be swept under the rug until the next event. I'd recommend anyone reading this to do your own research because there's too much to explain but I really hope this isn't easily forgotten and that she receives proper support soon.

The fact that he didn't realize she was streaming is odd - even after asking her if she was and "to tell the truth," as if she's a kid in trouble. Surely if someone's babbling to themselves, that's abnormal behaviour. Is she usually in this state near him? That's one of the only answers I can come up with. He's a boomer but given how he's aware of this not being okay and could affect his career, you'd think he'd realize she's talking to her phone?? Everything about this entire thing is worrying and has red flags all over it. :|

Delusional4Daddy
Talker
Talker

Post by Delusional4Daddy »

The video is truly disturbing. Lia was incoherent and people who are intoxicated cannot consent, especially in power dynamic like that.

It’s telling that once the producer realized he was on Instagram Live he got real angry and nervous. He knew what he was doing is wrong and fucked up. He made her shut it off because he said it would get him in trouble with work. Then all his socials are scrubbed. The man is a predator.

I hope she gets help soon. Where are her parents?!

swtgurl
Talker
Talker

Post by swtgurl »

Well......

We forget that she's legal age of consent. The relationship is creepy I'll admit that but she can legally be in it with no issue and everything saying he groomed her is alleged.

I'm her age. I'm not sure WHY she'd want to be in a relationship with someone that old but it's legal.

HOWEVER, you can tell he doesn't care about her at all. She is clearly going through something and if this were some kind of caring relationship he wouldnt be like "let's do us now" with a clearly intoxicated young woman. He would be getting her help. He knows this too...

Shes the legal age of consent, if HE KNEW she was in her right mind there would be nothing wrong with him being shown on her Instagram live. It would be two adults hanging out with each other but I'm guessing HE DOES KNOW which is why he's deleted everything and wanted to hide his face.

I hope this girl gets taken care of because her mental state puts her in danger and men like this will USE HER for their own selfish pleasure. Creeps like him are WAITING for a pretty girl to stray from her parents and rebel so they can get their d*ck wet.

Just from that Instagram live alone you can tell he's using her. His old ass put on a christina perri song trying to relate to her age group and the kind of love songs we listen to and was trying to do all that romance shit trying to bait her because she's clearly in a vulnerable state needing love. He knows exactly what he's doing...

sarstar112
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by sarstar112 »

Delusional4Daddy wrote:The video is truly disturbing. Lia was incoherent and people who are intoxicated cannot consent, especially in power dynamic like that.

It’s telling that once the producer realized he was on Instagram Live he got real angry and nervous. He knew what he was doing is wrong and fucked up. He made her shut it off because he said it would get him in trouble with work. Then all his socials are scrubbed. The man is a predator.

I hope she gets help soon. Where are her parents?!
This is what I was thinking. All the videos about the situation don’t mention anything about her parents. It seems like she has no one? This is really sad and scary.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Fruitysherbet
Learner
Learner

Post by Fruitysherbet »

An update, as Lia lost use of her Instagram account and now has it back.. It seems a few months ago her boyfriend Ryan Bowers was suicidal and threatening to kill himself with a knife, police get called and he threatens them, so they shoot him dead. Someone claimed they were with Lia in an emergency psychiatric ward after it happened (could be bullshit). Lia seems to be in recovery now. She's posted alot about Ryan and missing him. Everyone in the comments is all sad he's dead.

Everyone seems to have forgotten all those weird live streams of him on Lias account blasting his weird music, with Lia drugged up in the background. I always got abusive vibes from him. But anyway, now he's dead and Lia seems okay

les_artiste
Lurker
Lurker

Post by les_artiste »

Fruitysherbet wrote:
Sun Jan 03, 2021 11:23 am
An update, as Lia lost use of her Instagram account and now has it back.. It seems a few months ago her boyfriend Ryan Bowers was suicidal and threatening to kill himself with a knife, police get called and he threatens them, so they shoot him dead. Someone claimed they were with Lia in an emergency psychiatric ward after it happened (could be bullshit). Lia seems to be in recovery now. She's posted alot about Ryan and missing him. Everyone in the comments is all sad he's dead.

Everyone seems to have forgotten all those weird live streams of him on Lias account blasting his weird music, with Lia drugged up in the background. I always got abusive vibes from him. But anyway, now he's dead and Lia seems okay

That's not what happened with Ryan. He was shot by the cops in 2019 while threatening suicide but he recovered from that. He took his own life in July 2020.

I'm just catching up on this whole Lia situation, it is tragic all around.

Return to “Music”