Amelia Liana

leandermeander
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Amelia Liana

Post by leandermeander »

jade123 wrote:Sorry if anyone has posted this before but I came across this photo of Amelia from 2010, didn't even recognise her!
_DSC0059.jpg
She looks so much like her sister in this picture!! Image
I can see now why people claim she's got a nosejob though, it looks different nowadays.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

jade123 wrote:
Maybe Jessica is not rich enough to be her friend, Amelia is so known for picking strategically her entourage!
Jess is from a rich family too, her dad is Chief Executive of the UK India Business Council. They use to be best friends but they are very different. Even though Jessica comes from wealth she is apparently very down to Earth and not into doing anything flashy.

Well Jade, pull up a chair and sit right down! Clue us all in!!!! :D
Apparently when Amelia and Nick broke up Amelia’s Mum was quite angry at Amelia because Nick was in finance and from an esteemed family so she was a bit gutted, but tbh Amelia wasn’t happy with Nick. Amelia vented to Jess but I don't think Jess took it seriously which annoyed her and Amelia hasn’t talked to her since, think she didn’t even say Happy Birthday to her.

Amelia and Jess went uni together and have known each other since childhood. In third year Amelia made Jess sign a lease with just her because she wanted a nicer flat with gym in the building, even though Jess wanted to live with a group, but in third year Amelia only spent, in total, a few weeks in Nottingham and she was in her house in London the rest of the time. Apparently she even had her coursework couriered from London to Notts. Think that whole situation meant there has been a little tension between them.

Also again I want to say these aren't my opinions just what I've heard.
Maybe thats why the 5 girls 5 handbags got taken down.

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

So interesting. Thanks for the dirt. I'm fascinated for some reason.

doudette86
Informer
Informer

Post by doudette86 »

Amelia vented to Jess but I don't think Jess took it seriously which annoyed her and Amelia hasn’t talked to her since, think she didn’t even say Happy Birthday to her.
she ignored Jess's birthday with whom she is being friend for so many years, but wished a happy birthday to Nick sister while they were no longer dating ! :roll:

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

Is she actually wearing a freaking FLANNEL SHIRT in her GRWM Spring edition video !? Are you kidding me, she is trying sooo hard to appeal to her younger viewers. She would NEVER wear such a horrendous outfit in real life... (No offence towards those who enjoy wearing flannel shirts)

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Can you imagine her at the Arts Club wearing that?

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Post by youtubewatcher1 »

The pic above is Amelia pre - nose/boob/chin job, and pre-eyebrow waxing era.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

youtubewatcher1 wrote:The pic above is Amelia pre - nose/boob/chin job, and pre-eyebrow waxing era.
wow, you're right! it had never occurred to me that her boobs were fake, but judging from that picture they are! her nose job was really well made, it looks smaller but still looks like her old nose.

ChloeVFA
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ChloeVFA »

Lorena wrote:
youtubewatcher1 wrote:The pic above is Amelia pre - nose/boob/chin job, and pre-eyebrow waxing era.
wow, you're right! it had never occurred to me that her boobs were fake, but judging from that picture they are! her nose job was really well made, it looks smaller but still looks like her old nose.
I don't know if it sounds old fashioned or too judgmental but I feel like it is kind of sad for a woman that young to have gone through so many plastic surgeries already. I mean, what will it be like at 40?! To me, when you're young is that time of your life when you learn to be confident about yourself and about your body. Obviously you kind of hate yourself during your teenage years but once these awful years are over that's when you are mature enough to learn to live with your body. If it still bothers you then that's when you consider plastic surgery. Amelia seems to have body image and confidence issues : I mean, the surgeries, the constant smoky eye, the hair... Especially when she is with her sister, you can tell that Hannah is more of a chilled out kind of girl but Amelia...
She comes across as one of those girls that bring their hairdryer on a camping trip.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

ChloeVFA wrote:
Lorena wrote:
I don't know if it sounds old fashioned or too judgmental but I feel like it is kind of sad for a woman that young to have gone through so many plastic surgeries already. I mean, what will it be like at 40?! To me, when you're young is that time of your life when you learn to be confident about yourself and about your body. Obviously you kind of hate yourself during your teenage years but once these awful years are over that's when you are mature enough to learn to live with your body. If it still bothers you then that's when you consider plastic surgery. Amelia seems to have body image and confidence issues : I mean, the surgeries, the constant smoky eye, the hair... Especially when she is with her sister, you can tell that Hannah is more of a chilled out kind of girl but Amelia...
She comes across as one of those girls that bring their hairdryer on a camping trip.
I don't think you sound old fashioned. I think of plastic surgery like tattoos. Your teen years aren't the best time to be making permanent changes to your body.

At work I see a lot of women who have work that was done more than 7 years ago and it usually looks bad. Even facial features go in and out of style, the most obvious example is the very perfectly sloped nose, or the overstuffed lip trend. If Amelia has had surgery, it is undetectable right now, but it might be noticeable in 5-10 years.

Also there is something embarrassingly vain about having plastic surgery. I would never do it just because I wouldn't want to have to admit that I actually care THAT much. Just my opinion though.

Lorena
Informer
Informer

Post by Lorena »

ChloeVFA wrote:
Lorena wrote:
and also because in that pic she totally looks like Hannah!!! so it's a bit like admitting to not liking the way your sister looks!!!

NocnaPtica
Talker
Talker

Post by NocnaPtica »

Are you sure she had a nose job? I mean, her nose still looks... unattractive :/ which is fine, so does mine, but I haven't had plastic surgery x'D

al218
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by al218 »

Oh please Amelia. Stop with the "It took me a while to invest in this 30 pound spirlizer." You are rich. You could buy the spiralizer company.

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

al218 wrote:Oh please Amelia. Stop with the "It took me a while to invest in this 30 pound spirlizer." You are rich. You could buy the spiralizer company.
LOL.

deltaburkefan
Learner
Learner

Post by deltaburkefan »

I think her nose job is a nice, subtle one. Definitely improves her looks, but keeps her natural appearance. Not everyone suits a perfect little nose. And chin jobs are frequently done at the same time as rhinoplasty. No point in getting a nice new nose if your chin will wreck your nice new profile/overall appearance. They have to be in harmony. Also, having smaller boobs when you're younger doesn't mean anything. Boobs can change size due to hormones, weight gain, etc. She must have been pretty young there. It's not out of the ordinary to have smaller boobs at 16 or 18 than you have at 22.

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

Stupid comment about the spritzer. All her other products are outrageous. And her cooking video was on a set. Geez, can this woman ever be natural? It would have looked so much better if it was her actually cooking at home, instead of some staged kitchen. It's not like she's trying out for Top Chef or anything.

skinnylatte
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by skinnylatte »

Between Amelia and this chick I follow called Sarah Fit, I've had two people post videos using the Spiralizer in two days. :roll:

youtubewatcher1
Informer
Informer

TiniBikini wrote:Between Amelia and this chick I follow called Sarah Fit, I've had two people post videos using the Spiralizer in two days. :roll:
Shady as hell. Must be a sponsored product, which they aren't stating as AD. Image

dollhouse
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by dollhouse »

youtubewatcher1 wrote:Stupid comment about the spritzer. All her other products are outrageous. And her cooking video was on a set. Geez, can this woman ever be natural? It would have looked so much better if it was her actually cooking at home, instead of some staged kitchen. It's not like she's trying out for Top Chef or anything.
No that's her real kitchen, it was just filmed by this girl that is some sort of youtube editing/filming guru. But yes, completely agree the video felt like some sort of pilot episode for "Amelia's Kitchen"

leandermeander
Learner
Learner

Post by leandermeander »

Boobjob or not, I think no one can deny that they are quite well-formed:

Return to “Amelia Liana”