Meghanrosette part 2

fleur97

Re: Meghanrosette part 2

Post by fleur97 »

in her newest video, she mentioned taking all the stuff into the new apartment.. I guess its probably as allie would have no furniture because she lives with her parents atm... I still don't get why allie is moving out, she is only 17 and still has a year of school left? its just weird imo..

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

fleur97 wrote:in her newest video, she mentioned taking all the stuff into the new apartment.. I guess its probably as allie would have no furniture because she lives with her parents atm... I still don't get why allie is moving out, she is only 17 and still has a year of school left? its just weird imo..
because allie is an arrogant snot who thinks she is all high and mighty and mature to move out on her own.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

does it bother anyone else that meghan refers to her normal home as her "parents house"? like why doesn't she just refer to it as "home" as in "I'm home." all the gurus have been saying that and it drives me nuts. i feel like that term should be reserved for if you've been living on your own for at least 5 years. it's still her home because she technically still has her room and lives there. idk i just get so irritated by that.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by Angie V »

byebyebye1 wrote:does it bother anyone else that meghan refers to her normal home as her "parents house"? like why doesn't she just refer to it as "home" as in "I'm home." all the gurus have been saying that and it drives me nuts. i feel like that term should be reserved for if you've been living on your own for at least 5 years. it's still her home because she technically still has her room and lives there. idk i just get so irritated by that.
I call my parents' house "my parents' house" because I don't really feel like it's my house anymore. I did live out of state for college for 4 years but I still came home for holidays and I'm home now before moving again. It just implies that you are not a permanent resident there.
imma ball til the day i fall

Leslie_Morgan
Stalker
Stalker

Post by Leslie_Morgan »

Can I just ask? If you don't like her or her videos then why are you wasting you time watching her and then wasting more time complaining about her?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

Leslie_Morgan wrote:Can I just ask? If you don't like her or her videos then why are you wasting you time watching her and then wasting more time complaining about her?
you're new here, huh? literally your post is useless.

hellothere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellothere »

Can she at least post things about her "acting" on YouTube? Like her doing a monologue like SmokeyPinkLeopard did or anything? If she thinks she has what it takes to break into the acting world (which I don't think she does, but what do I know), then why doesn't she start with YouTube?

MyHomieILoveYou
Learner
Learner

Post by MyHomieILoveYou »

byebyebye1 wrote:
fleur97 wrote:in her newest video, she mentioned taking all the stuff into the new apartment.. I guess its probably as allie would have no furniture because she lives with her parents atm... I still don't get why allie is moving out, she is only 17 and still has a year of school left? its just weird imo..
because allie is an arrogant snot who thinks she is all high and mighty and mature to move out on her own.
If I were Allie, I'd soak up my last year of being a minor, being able to live at your parents house. She wouldn't have to worry about rent, food or any other bills that come along with living on your own. It's a foolish move on her part.

BellaNina
Informer
Informer

Post by BellaNina »

What happened between her and Sarahbelle ?
English is not my first language

Jessy
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Jessy »

What happened to her hair? It used to be naturally curly all the time. I haven't seen any pictures or videos of her natural hair in soooo long. She just looks like she pulls it apart and tries to half straighten it most of the time now. Her hair won't stay that long for much longer if she keeps using heat on it every single day like she seems to.

gossipgirl6
Learner
Learner

Post by gossipgirl6 »

BellaNina wrote:What happened between her and Sarahbelle ?
I've been wondering the same thing!!! Does anyone know??
xoxo Gossip Girl

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

gossipgirl6 wrote:
BellaNina wrote:What happened between her and Sarahbelle ?
I've been wondering the same thing!!! Does anyone know??
prolly just got sick of each other's fakeness. that and they don't live anywhere near each so their communication prolly died.

illuminate
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by illuminate »

byebyebye1 wrote:
Leslie_Morgan wrote:Can I just ask? If you don't like her or her videos then why are you wasting you time watching her and then wasting more time complaining about her?
Being a little aggressive there...

To answer your question Leslie_Morgan, just think of it like critique. To some degree most of us still enjoy her videos (or used to), but we come on here to express complaints since the youtube comment section is nothing more than a joke.

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

illuminate wrote:
byebyebye1 wrote:
Being a little aggressive there...

To answer your question Leslie_Morgan, just think of it like critique. To some degree most of us still enjoy her videos (or used to), but we come on here to express complaints since the youtube comment section is nothing more than a joke.
yeah it may be harsh but it's USELESS to put "why are you coming on here to bash her? if you don't like her then don't watch her stuff!"

hellothere
Lurker
Lurker

Post by hellothere »

Is she doing anything to further her acting career?

Chloe_Bean
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by Chloe_Bean »

This girl will never be an actress, IDK who she thinks she's kidding. It's great these girls have goals but they seem alittle delusional about them tbh, having a bunch of subscribers on youtube does not make them as famous as they seem to think they are.

icantwiththis
Learner
Learner

Post by icantwiththis »

hellothere wrote:Is she doing anything to further her acting career?
What, breathing LA air, vlogging about your rich-girl problems and doing shitty makeup tutorials for tweens isn't enough for you? Sheesh, she's only human!

[/sarcasm, jic it wasn't clear]

Return to “Meghan Rienks”