Brogantatexo

satisfactory1
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brogantatexo

Post by satisfactory1 »

Sorry for the double post but brogan but why i get bad vibes of her because she litterallly say's yes to an spon video it just shows how desperate she is, like calm down your not a big youtuber and also money hungry

lipstickunicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by lipstickunicorn »

Brogan is so fame/money hungry she would sell her soul to be YouTube famous or for money towards a Disney trip. Her last Disney trip was paid for by that super dodgy money lending app AD she did.

Brogan's appeal back in the day was how genuine she was but now it just all seems so fake and contrived, she's very professional at reading up on stuff and then appearing like a massive fan. But nothing ever lasts.

Also the whole IKEA thing really bugs me, everyone loves IKEA shizzz and I don't doubt that as it's more stuff for her to spend on, but she can't even build a basic IKEA chair. Come on IKEA, she was the worst PR ever.

And I haven't watched the whole vlog yet but whoever said she would start insinnuating there's something there with all the PTs she keeps droning on about? CALLED IT!

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

Her car singing has me cringing every single time. The eyes, the teeth! :rofl:
It's so obvious how fame/money hungry she is, like when she quit weekly vlogging but as soon as the cosmo blog awards was coming up she jumped straight back in and won best vlogger when there are so many other people who deserved that award other than her.

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

She annoys the crap out of me when she sings in the car and you can tell she's just feeling herself ...my word lol just stop! I don't know what it is about her, but she's just so irritating.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

She mentioned another "date night" on her Twitter last night and today she hasnt mentioned him at all maybe its finished already and hes figured out what shes really like. :rofl: we will find out in Mondays vlog

I do like watching her on/off but shes getting too much shes changed she cant be by herself or have alone time Brogan has to be the leader of the pack when it comes to friends I have noticed when she takes photos with friends Brogan has to be the centre of attention and not just take a normal group photo even at the blog awards photo she has to make sure shes the one every eyes are on shes the type to call her "mates" and have a moan but I bet when its other way around Brogan will make an excuse I couldnt be mates with her myself.

Fluffychick1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluffychick1986 »

Just watched a bit of her instagram live. Her mum and brother met the new guy today. Also her mum really wanted to be in the live but she was like no mum.

Finally watching this weeks vlog. Wow, her at the bowling is insufferable.

Can't stand her awful laugh either, so fake.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Fluffychick1986 wrote:Just watched a bit of her instagram live. Her mum and brother met the new guy today. Also her mum really wanted to be in the live but she was like no mum.

Finally watching this weeks vlog. Wow, her at the bowling is insufferable.

Can't stand her awful laugh either, so fake.

:o Omg its only been like 3rd date wtf is wrong with her way to go Brogan 3rd date and its meeting the family I dont bring guys to meet my family till after a month or so 3rd date is a bit soon for family shes so intense on everything.

Fluffychick1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluffychick1986 »

Totally. Her mum was calling him 'Mr Wonderful' in the live stream last night. Bit much after 2 weeks.

Also did anyone see the pic she uploaded earlier this week of her gel manicure? She had to many people comment saying they thought it was an engagement announcement. The way she has her hand and stupid toothy grin, definitely wanted people to think that.

zoe1908
Learner
Learner

Post by zoe1908 »

Fluffychick1986 wrote:Totally. Her mum was calling him 'Mr Wonderful' in the live stream last night. Bit much after 2 weeks.

Also did anyone see the pic she uploaded earlier this week of her gel manicure? She had to many people comment saying they thought it was an engagement announcement. The way she has her hand and stupid toothy grin, definitely wanted people to think that.
It's not even been two weeks, her first date with him was only a week past Friday! Absolute madness

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

zoe1908 wrote:
Fluffychick1986 wrote:Totally. Her mum was calling him 'Mr Wonderful' in the live stream last night. Bit much after 2 weeks.

It's not even been two weeks, her first date with him was only a week past Friday! Absolute madness
I agree I think your right and Friday was the Second date Saturday was the Third and meeting the family she cant have fun with guys can she I mean the guys wanting to spend time with her shes getting the family round on the 3rd date its enough to scare the shit out of me lets hope he runs for the hills so she can have a rant about him in her weekly vlog I know I would be I had dated a guy like her I wanted to spend time with him and he wanted me to meet his folks on the 3rd it was so fast that we both agreed in the end feelings were to quick for each other and ruined everything my ex and Brogan would be a perfect match together everything at once seriously Brogan chill the fuck out with guys stop getting them to meet the family so quick she just wants something to vlog about feel sorry for the poor guy who the hell goes on a third date to meet the family she needs help :x

winemouse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by winemouse »

I still cant believe on a first date she allowed him to come to her house, then get in his car, that is so dodgy! She does seem to always plunge head first into relationships, the instagram lives have seemed to have lessened since dreamboy turned up and she got a bit of a social life :rofl:

catknowswhat

Post by catknowswhat »

the CRYING..... every. bloody. week. :-|

zoe1908
Learner
Learner

Post by zoe1908 »

"I've already met his family, his mum and his dad separately as they're divorced" This was after apparently having only met him 3 times?! Bloody hell, I would be running a mile!

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

I want to her on her first dates ch4 programme :rofl:
Last edited by ilovesummer2017 on Mon Mar 06, 2017 10:47 am, edited 1 time in total.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

I know right it must of happend on the second date or something and she obviously reads here a lot of people are saying its too soon yes Brogan it is god talk about a bunny boiler already meeting each others family shes already got her wedding sorted :rofl:

I would love to see how she is on dates she always seems to go out to posh nosh because she cant cook for a guy but she expects to be treated like a princess and nothing for the guy back :roll:

date one is fancy posh nosh

date 2: hey can I meet your family

date 3 lets get married :roll:

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

She works from home so has complete control over her schedule but she's sat crying about things.
Such. A. Hard. Life.

I'm not saying working from home is easy but the way she goes about it is a bit silly.
Also, why has she kept in that clip of her having a meltdown?
If I'm having a meltdown the last thing I'd do is film it

Shanny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shanny »

I honestly don't know how she gets by in life if a busy day in work and a bit of a sore throat brings her to tears especially since she works in the comfort of her own home! She obviously wasn't that ill as she was eating McDonald's and cookies about 12hours later!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

Another meltdown because she was stressed about her massive to do list, yet managed to have 2 naps that day. boohoo poor brogan couldn't swallow her water because of her throat but managed to shove down another mcdonalds breakfast the next morning. :roll:

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

Ive just been catching up on her last 3 vlogs (skipped through them) and I can't believe how much money she spends.
She went bra shopping and spent £68 on 2 bras :o idk if you all think that's expensive but I was shocked and then she still carried on shopping in the few days afterwards

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

This girl is seriously unable to not cry for one week! And about what? Some lame privileged reason such as having a job and having a whole list of things to do while feeling a bit ill. Welcome to adulthood honey. I remember over new years I was sick for 3 weeks, even though I went on a bout of antibiotics, and by the 3rd week I was so sick and tired (literally) that I did have an ole cry, that is 3 weeks in of being sick, running a household and you know, just adulting in general. I wonder how this chick will survive actually being married, having a house and kids, or dealing with things like sickness or infertility - when literally nothing sends her over the edge. I just want to give her a slap, for real, learn to control your emotions.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

Return to “Brogan Tate”