Pennycray
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brogantatexo

Post by Pennycray »

I agree with all of the above

Someone who is not lonely would never spend 13 hours at a gym!

winemouse
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by winemouse »

Agree with the instagram live stuff people are saying, weird how often and how long she does them, kind of proves her lack of friends..

Is anyone else v excited to see what happens on her next solo trip to Croatia, wonder if she will piss off everyone again :lol:

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

i hate how Ms Brogan went on about how much she loves ikea in her vlog and then comes out with a #spon instagram and #AD video a couple of days later.

At least tell your viewers that you're doing spon content for them when you're ooooohing and ahhhhing over EVERYTHING.

also her video seems so forced. she obviously has no idea who the designer is and describes everything as "snazzy" or "not like ikea" and ofc she "loves" everything.

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

My god this is really sad - this is her twitter:

" I'm going to drive home so I can use my own wifi, and then talk to you on live stream again. Shall we say 9pm? "

Girl seriously needs to get a life!!!
'Chatting' to TOTAL STRANGERS for up to 3 hours at a time for what is getting to be a daily basis. Is is really getting to be pathetic.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

dollybear wrote:How long before she starts hinting that all the PTs fancy her like she always seems to think like her chiropractor and the repair man for the washing machine/boiler (cant remember exactly) , funny how the boys from the flats above her never got mentioned again.

She goes on about how lovely her comments always are but thats only because she sits and deletes any criticism at all.
She hinted that the chiropractor fancied her, dropped Facebook messaging into the equation and then later in the day he told her she didn't need to see him anymore. I thought that was a funny coincidence.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

Omg her Twitter I went on a date and he turned up with a bunch of flowers so Brogan knocked back every guy who doesnt "spoil" her she keeps saying in her vlogs there really "nice guys" but if they dont turn up with a gift for Brogan she ditches them without getting to know them.

Dates are meant to be fun im getting the vibe Brogans to serious on dates and wants to spoiled with flowers and wine (each to there own I guess) but for me a dates meant to be fun ive had dates myself and they always end up simple enjoyable ones whats wrong with going for a walk along the beach with someone with a Coffee to go Brogan you maybe might get a second date and just chill and not everyone is going to spoil you honestly this girl :roll: its not all about posh nosh and fancy flowers to blog about shes been spoiled to much by her mother and expects every male to be the same I feel sorry for her future boyfriend/husband she will expect to have flowers every time she sees him or at least a little gift.

zoe1908
Learner
Learner

Post by zoe1908 »

ilovesummer2017 wrote:Omg her Twitter I went on a date and he turned up with a bunch of flowers so Brogan knocked back every guy who doesnt "spoil" her she keeps saying in her vlogs there really "nice guys" but if they dont turn up with a gift for Brogan she ditches them without getting to know them.

Dates are meant to be fun im getting the vibe Brogans to serious on dates and wants to spoiled with flowers and wine (each to there own I guess) but for me a dates meant to be fun ive had dates myself and they always end up simple enjoyable ones whats wrong with going for a walk along the beach with someone with a Coffee to go Brogan you maybe might get a second date and just chill and not everyone is going to spoil you honestly this girl :roll: its not all about posh nosh and fancy flowers to blog about shes been spoiled to much by her mother and expects every male to be the same I feel sorry for her future boyfriend/husband she will expect to have flowers every time she sees him or at least a little gift.
Also "I'm so lucky to have finally met someone amazing" GIRL, you've been on ONE date with him calm the hell down. I feel like she would be very intense when dating/seeing someone and it's not difficult to see why a lot of guys wouldn't be into that

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

I actually burst out laughing.
He turned up with flowers and pulled out her chair and he's now ' amazing '
:rofl:
Honey, that will not last I can assure you LOL!
Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket, if I was that guy reading her twitter I'd run a mile. She has no idea how to act with grace and dignity and just keep it under wraps for a while.
She's probably picked out her wedding dress and started naming the kids.

BUNNY BOILER! Run whilst you still can!

zoe1908
Learner
Learner

Post by zoe1908 »

Pennycray wrote:I actually burst out laughing.
He turned up with flowers and pulled out her chair and he's now ' amazing '
:rofl:
Honey, that will not last I can assure you LOL!
Talk about putting all your eggs in one basket, if I was that guy reading her twitter I'd run a mile. She has no idea how to act with grace and dignity and just keep it under wraps for a while.
She's probably picked out her wedding dress and started naming the kids.

BUNNY BOILER! Run whilst you still can!
So funny. I really hope he reads her tweets and runs for the hills. Or watches her vlogs, sees that she has 'tears' every 5 seconds. I'm sure we'll see her smug face gushing about this guy in her weekly vlog tomorrow, has she not learned from the past not to tell her subscribers about potential romances so early on?! Man, this girl

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

I am weak! :rofl:

Look at her latest video about Disney 3:23 onwards LOLLLOLLLOLOLLLLLLLLLL!!!

Can't believe this is someone in their twenties I'm watching.

Rosie35791
Talker
Talker

Post by Rosie35791 »

Why has she made a trip announcement video ?!! Your going to Disney.. And ? Who cares

potato411
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by potato411 »

I don't understand the big deal about making an announcement about going to Disney World?
You're going on holiday
That's nice
Not really worth a 3 minute video though.. :?

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

Mummy will be sponsoring her Disney Land trip for sure no way can she afford that plus her out of control spending she is no way skint since she has a flat near the beach from "mummy" but some people save for a week just for a food shop while Brogan is out of control spending habits and now this trip yeah sure Brogan like you can afford a trip like that on your own and how many times do people need to go back to Disney lets see how she has it all planned out her own way and Charlotte looks uncomfy with Brogan every time I see them together esp on her Twitter page photo and really and special video :roll: I am huge Mickey Mouse fan but don't go near the lengths of what she does, she will never hear from this new guy again :rofl:

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

An announcement video? What the fuck? Why doesn't she make a separate Disney channel? I'm sick of seeing Disney this and Disney that. I enjoyed watching her when she lived with her Dad but since then she acts like she is regressing and can barely function alone. I can't relate to her at all.

Oh and another "friend" to fall out with after the trip.

I think the whole trip is money making in her eyes. She will haul the whole of Primarks Disney range, make endless pointless videos. We won't hear the end of it while in the same breath she says she's not sure she can afford to keep her flat.

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

I can see her never settling down she must be insufferable as a girlfriend, the fact she is so clingy and needs people to do things for her constantly. she thinks shes miss independent living alone but not really the same thing when your mum comes over to do your washing is it, or when you have a meltdown over nail polish on the carpet.

She cries constantly over nothing and her obsession with disney just shows how much of a baby she really is, I think her constant look out for a boyfriend is definitely down to some serious daddy issues, no wonder he kicked her out because she was lazy.

The 2 other girls (amy and bianca i think?) in her lets talk video hardly got a word in edgeways!

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

I am weak! :rofl:

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

She's 100% regressed since moving out from her dad's, i bet he wouldn't tolerate a tsum tsum collection :rofl:
It's funny now because the girl she's going with clearly is a much bigger Disney fan and knows so much more than brogs that she won't be in the driving seat in this trip at all, can't see the bossy mare being cool with that!
And why in the hell did they feel it warranted an announcement video? LOL! Talk about getting it wrong, nobody cares you're going to bloody Disney get over yourself

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Pennycray wrote:I am weak! :rofl:

Lololol this is her tbh

she's f cray.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Oh dear. The first date - I'm embarrassed for her. Also, it's stupidly irresponsible to give your address out to a complete stranger, her viewers will think that's safe to do.

satisfactory1
Learner
Learner

Post by satisfactory1 »

This girl is hilarious, she is not working full time yet she spends so much on a trip to disney, her car, primark crap, toys, meals out and her beloved flat and yet she complains that five pounds is too much for some shampoo. She is obviously spoilt by mummy. I wonder if she will need to use the credit card she got for america when dad wouldnt reach in his wallet, to pay off disney/.

Return to “Brogan Tate”