Brogantatexo

amanda_please
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brogantatexo

Post by amanda_please »

I've been watching a few of brogans old vlogs (not sure why, bit of a love/hate thing!) and I happened to watch the 2015 cosmo awards where she met xameliax . She said that they filmed some collabs together but I don't recall them ever going up? Or them ever mentioning each other again? Seems odd how close Rosi and Amelia have become when they were both obsessing over Brogan originally, now she never even gets a mention, wonder what happened there?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

INdifferent
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by INdifferent »

Haha that's so funny ^^^

I think people think of her in a way when they see her vlogs, and when they meet her in person they're just like wtf who are you :rofl: which says a lot! I mean I could see myself being friends with both Rosi and Amelia, so there must be something going on with brogan that she hides well in her vlogs.
Please bear with me, English is my second language

amanda_please
Lurker
Lurker

Post by amanda_please »

INdifferent wrote:Haha that's so funny ^^^

I think people think of her in a way when they see her vlogs, and when they meet her in person they're just like wtf who are you :rofl: which says a lot! I mean I could see myself being friends with both Rosi and Amelia, so there must be something going on with brogan that she hides well in her vlogs.

Yeah totally agree, I used to really like watching Brogan when she first started vlogs but I always thought, 'I definitely wouldn't be friends with you in real life' haha

youtome
Stalker
Stalker

Post by youtome »

Does anyone know if she took the girl/subscriber/friend that she met at the gym to the Valentine's thing on Saturday she said she was going to go. I thought that was a bit odd tbf

Sent from my SM-J500FN using Tapatalk

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Post by itwasntme »

I havent watched her last two weekly vlogs. shes been quiet on snapchat, i think shes moved over to instagram live

anyways, i was on her twitter and came across Tasnim's profile; does anyone remember her? i remember a vlog where they were both feeling sad and Brogan drove down to her...well shes expecting a baby soon and is also engaged...and wheres Brogan? i thought it was weird she didnt mention this in any of her videos

i dont think i can be friends with someone like her as well, it seems like everything is 'me, me, me' with her, shes so self-centred which is probably why she loses a lot of friends

her disney obsession is so cringe as well.

Fluffychick1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluffychick1986 »

A few things about this girl..

So I come from Bournemouth too. It's pretty nice, but honestly it's not as amazing as she makes it out to be. She also lives in a pretty shitty part of town now.

Also on her insta stories tonight, shes bragging that shes in the First Class section of the train. Ive noticed when she puts up pictures on Instagram of her on the train, it's mostly when she's in First and shows it on the seat cover. South West Trains first class section is honestly shit, you get nothing for your money, just a bit more space. Not like some others where you get food and drink. She clearly just does it to show off.

I watched some of her live stream on Saturday night and she was so patronising, like 2 hours in and she was getting repeated questions. She would eye-roll and say Ive already answered this!! Guys im getting soo many repeat questions.

The thing about taking the gym girl to an event really shows how desperate she is for friends. Georgie was introduced to her by someone she knew and said my girlfriend loves your videos, now they seem like best mates. She must not be able to hold down any real friendships at all..

bluechevron
Learner
Learner

Post by bluechevron »

SHE"S DONE FUCKING COLLAB VIDEO WITH GRACE (I WEAR SIZE 12 LOL) VICTORY ON SELF HELP!!!!!! SAYS THE GIRL WHO CRIES EVERY FUCKING VLOG ABOUT FUCKING STUPID THINGS. SAYS THE GIRL WHO QUIT HER JOB AND COMPULSIVELY BUYS DISNEY.

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

Oh my Lord that book video was horrific! Grace looks gigantic in that video and her hair looks worse. I didn't realize Grace screamed when she spoke, Brogan's poor neighbors were probably counting down until that harpie was gone. Brogan is not a reader and it's apparent she "read" those books for the video. Her ability to hawk products is so elementary. She literally loves something right before she promotes it.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

I am sorry I just have to have a rant about her I used to love her vlogs and was the only ones I watched but lately wtf has happend to her I am getting so fed up of her now that I just watch to hate on her to see how many times she goes crying to " mummy" this girl cannot handle the real world, don't get me wrong I love Disney as much as her but not to her crazyness.

I hate the way her mum babys her doing her flat for her constantly buying her stuff and I went right off Brogan when she had a rant about people doing "too many Primark hauls" when she has one in every Mondays vlog its all about BROGAN and also gets me every time someone is with her its all to do what SHE wants like when her friend Charlotte came to stay I watched her vlog and she said she will probably do whatever Brogan wants like does Brogan not ask her what places she would like to visit no :roll: its all me me me with her and these constantly buying brands that some people cant afford im shocked she goes to Primark its not all about you when people come and visit you :roll: cant believe I was ever a fan of hers now I know why she cant keep a guy its Brogans terms or nothing rant over :x

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

in her latest everyday makeup routine video she goes on about her eyebrows and how she's been getting loads of comments saying "eyebrows on fleek" :rofl: no brogan just no! they awful big chunky squares at the front into a clown arch and then a little sperm tail at the end. It makes her already droppy eyes look worse.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

She is such a spoilt brat it's really obvious that she is desperate for a boyfriend, I don't know what guy is going to tolerate her high maintenance attitude. She brags about having her own flat yet her mother does everything still !!!

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

dollybear wrote:in her latest everyday makeup routine video she goes on about her eyebrows and how she's been getting loads of comments saying "eyebrows on fleek" :rofl: no brogan just no! they awful big chunky squares at the front into a clown arch and then a little sperm tail at the end. It makes her already droppy eyes look worse.
Yes!! They are absolutely awful and if anyone is suggesting that they are on fleek then one can only imagine what horror state their own eyebrows are in!
If she would tone it down and do them to look more natural rather than the McDonalds arch with a square edge then she would make herself look ten times prettier....

The video she did with grace was really embarrassing too ( and omg the absolute state on grace?!) - I did laugh to myself that the girl who has meltdowns over spilt nailvarnish and cried hysterically that her mother tidied her flat is in no position to be advising anyone!
I would be so annoyed if my mum had just let herself in to my flat when I wasn't there and tidied up regardless of her best intentions, that's my personal space and I wouldn't want anyone just snooping around secretly when I wasn't there.
She wants to be portrayed as this young independent girl who's out there doing it for herself and yet she's babied by her mum something ridiculous! It's cringe, especially how her dear mum was public enemy number one not too long ago and slung Brogan out on the streets essentially!!

Fluffychick1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluffychick1986 »

Oh god this girl drives me mad. These comments are all so spot on.

I really can't stand they way she constantly bangs on about how amazing Bournemouth is. I am from there and yes, it's lovely to have the beach so close by but it's really not that amazing. There's far nicer places. Plus I know where abouts her flat is and honestly I wouldnt live there... not the nicest of areas. I remember one vlog when she was looking at flats she was saying there's areas that arent safe... literally 2 days later she has a flat in one. Her flat does look lovely inside but still...

Also this whole thing of her making friends with her subscribers really shows how desperate for friends she is!! So cringe.

zoe1908
Learner
Learner

Post by zoe1908 »

Did anyone see her new vlog where she said her ex boyfriend (Paul?) got back in touch with her and they had a massive argument? I wonder if it was anything to do with her mentioning an ex boyfriend of hers in the video she did with Grace, basically saying the ex was using her and wanted to make a Youtube channel?

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Her Valentine's Day moan was desperate. She is desperate. We all know she turns a bit crazy over men. Imagine bringing a date home and there is Disney Tsum Tsum pilled up.

Would Paul have wanted to make a channel, remember when she constantly tried to sneaky film him? Doesn't sound like the same person.

Oh and all the tears talk. Give me strength.

mariahpiper
Talker
Talker

Post by mariahpiper »

zoe1908 wrote:Did anyone see her new vlog where she said her ex boyfriend (Paul?) got back in touch with her and they had a massive argument? I wonder if it was anything to do with her mentioning an ex boyfriend of hers in the video she did with Grace, basically saying the ex was using her and wanted to make a Youtube channel?
I think you're right. It's too much of a coincidence that he contacted her after she made that video.

janesmith
Learner
Learner

Post by janesmith »

her trip video will be disneyland with that charlotte girl
poor charlotte, brogan doesnt seem to have a clue but will still want to do everything her own way

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

My god she's pathetic - crying because her ex probably ( and rightly so ) had a go at her for bringing him in to the video she did with Grace. She would not like it if the shoe was on the other foot!

She's so reliant on her mum especially emotionally that it's a bit worrying, she needs to cut the apron strings and not being having ' meltdowns ' on the phone to her after every tiny mishap that occurs in her life.

The gym, she's desperate for friends she will just cling on to whoever she can find. A personal trainer who's doing a live chat whilst wearing the logos and working for Virgin active is promoting it Brogan, don't kid yourself that he's doing it out of the kindness of his heart!
Speaking of the live chats, she does them purely because she wants instant gratification and to see ' we love you Brogan ' from one of her clueless teens bannered across her screen. She's figured out a way to not have to wait for the weekly vlog to swell her head. Nobody else does that many live broadcasts a week, especially for no reason because they probably have some sort of a life. She talks absolute nonsense and the most she ever has one there at one time is abour 100, not many out of her 34,000 subs eh!

The eyebrows - my Christ - the eyebrows!
They are amongst the worst I've seen, seriously! You could fit another set of eyes beneath her browbone she arches them so high. I would never EVER buy a brow product she endorses...

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

How long before she starts hinting that all the PTs fancy her like she always seems to think like her chiropractor and the repair man for the washing machine/boiler (cant remember exactly) , funny how the boys from the flats above her never got mentioned again.

She goes on about how lovely her comments always are but thats only because she sits and deletes any criticism at all.

lipstickunicorn
Talker
Talker

Post by lipstickunicorn »

This vlog... I'm so transparent about my gym sponsor guys. Yeah, only after it was discussed here. At no point in her other vlogs did she mention it was free. Especially in the mini rant she had where she goes on about how lucky she was to be able to go to the gym whenever she wants because she's a freelancer.

Also I agree with you all about the livestreams. Totally doing it for the live praises. I also think she's mega lonely, that's why she's doing these streams for hours on end so she has someone to talk to. It's really sad and who has the time to be on the phone for so long?

I feel like Brogan was more emotionally stable and just a generally better person when she was living with her dad. She had a few tears during then but they were justified as she was going through a tough time. Once she got over it Brogan was doing very well and thats why we all liked her. Now she's back on Team Mum, if feels like she's regressed to a baby. Her dad made her do her own laundry and help out and do things that a normal adult would be responsible for. But here on the other hand we have her mum coming over to do her laundry for her. Her brother coming over just to build one IKEA chair for her. WTF! Its so simple!

Brogan can't you see your mum babying you is what's holding you back from actually being the brave positive person you keep claiming to be. Step up!

Return to “Brogan Tate”