lipstickunicorn
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Brogantatexo

Post by lipstickunicorn »

OMG THAT TWITTER PIC O_O

And she kept in that meltdown because Brogan is so real and genuine. That's how she gets sympathy and praise.

Also all this talk about her BF. Did you guys miss her saying how he put on Disney in the car when he picked her up for the first date and there was lots of singing including a duet. I'm genuinely more concerned about the guy and from the way she talks about it, I think she met HIS parents first so he could be the scary one! It's not hard to find Brogan on social media and then figure out everything she loves and then play them to their advantage.

The way Brogan goes on about how he WILL be in the vlogs soon as that's a criteria in her life. She's such a contraction - I have my own private life/everything must be in the vlogs. But from what she's said about him, I think he might actually want to be in the vlogs and will probably go along with her super annoying youtube couple goalz

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I would be running from this man, it sounds like he has been 'too perfect'. Playing Disney in his car? I find that a little odd and planned.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ilovesummer2017 »

LaurieLaurie wrote:I would be running from this man, it sounds like he has been 'too perfect'. Playing Disney in his car? I find that a little odd and planned.
She said shes been speaking to him for a week even then a weeks a bit soon to meet someone id make sure its been 2 weeks and speaking with each other on the phone before seeing them, I tried looking for him on her Twitter but no luck :?

Did you see her meltdown about the work load omg she cant handle the real world spoilt little...........and now shes wanting away for her birthday how many trips does this girl need!

My ex likes Disney as much as me but no way would he sing Disney songs in his car thats a bit much and like you said it does sound planned Brogan seems to be demanding getting her own way I can imagine her in texts telling the guy what she likes doing and the guy has no choice the past guys shes dated has binned her because they found out shes demanding and high maintenance and they made a run for it I get the feeling she tells them about her You tube channel to gain more views :roll: if she mentions this guy in every video now im even going to stop watching myself ive watched other Youtubers who are in relationships and they don't go on about there boyfriends 24/7 but Brogan does it because shes the special snowflake whos the only one who has one. :roll:

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

The new boyfriend sounds like a nut case!!! And desperate !!! Maybe they suit each other haha! The crying over a sore throat is beyond pathetic seriously.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shes been quiet on her Twitter about "Mr Wonderful" and now in this Disney video shes said she isnt with anyone I thought Miss Brogan was dating someone wonderful ;) that didnt last long either :rofl:

Was it just me or did her make up not suit her at all in that Disney video

dollybear
Talker
Talker

Post by dollybear »

A whole video telling us how she booked disney, nothing groundbreaking that would be overly useful to anyone.
^^ I agree about her makeup, she was a bit orange, you can see the white around her mouth where her foundation doesn't match and hasn't been blended :rofl:

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

catknowswhat wrote:the CRYING..... every. bloody. week. :-|
It's really what she's crying over. Literally nothing is wrong with the life she has. She's going to Disney without a traditional job and I know her mom is paying for her flat. Her life is pretty charmed.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Why has she been so quiet lately esp about "Mr Wonderful" strange and very unlike Miss Brogan not to brag about her guy even in her Disney video she said shes not with anyone maybe thats how shes been so quiet about him :?

Pennycray
Informer
Informer

Post by Pennycray »

She looked like an absolute tool in her Disney vid
With the crap makeup and ears - I'm sorry but she's so bloody irritating when it comes to this! How could anyone honestly care about how or why she booked a holiday? Seriously? And then to ' announce ' it like it was a moment we had all been waiting for? Get a grip!

And a ' what's in my car ' video?! Sod all is in your car that's why NOBODY does these types of videos. Is this what she seriously thinks will catapult her into the heights of YouTube fame? A browse around her dusty car with her moron of a brother behind the cam?

As for this mystery guy - sounds like a bit of a freak if I'm honest. Whether a Disney fan or not what guy drives along with a Disney playlist on the go? That in itself is a red flag :rofl:
It will all end in tears like everything else in her life because she puts all her eggs in one basket and she's put him on some pedastal of being the perfect guy and he has to always live up to that now. Remember how different from all the other guys ' poool' was? That lasted didn't it?

londonhermit
Talker
Talker

Post by londonhermit »

niccaplease wrote:Her mum is a nightmare ! Think we can all see where she gets it from. Also suprised she didn't splash out on an extra room since she is clearly loaded.
Yes, her mom is quite simpleminded and childish. Her father seems like the one who has the stronger parenting skills. Her mother constantly enables her while her father tried to guide and teach her lifeskills.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

I think we need to make a new thread now, anyone got any title suggestions???

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Call it the Snob of youtube lol :rofl: Brogan cant buy anything unless it has a posh label on it and getting rather tired of her if its not Cath Kidston, Jack Wills, Pip Studio bedding and btw who the hell spends that amount on a duvet set is beyond me I spend up to £15 not £100 on bedding an she moans about having no money

Don't get me started on the amount of money she spends on take aways and restaurants does this girl ever cook for once shes meant to be a "role model" yeah Brogan telling your viewers you can go to restaurants every day and week who cant afford half the stuff you buy or eat every day it annoys me when people like her go to restaurants and all she gets is a Pizza all the time is she trying to be Zoella shes even worse than Brogan :roll: she is not skint by any means :roll:
Shes crying over her workload omg Brogan try getting up at 5 am for a full shift and warehouse and then youll have something to cry about coming home sore muscles and broken nails she will not handle its life!.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

I wonder if her mum is funding her trips/treating her like a child/licking her arse because Brogan thinks she is going to be the next Zoella. She seems to be acting in a similar way, naps etc.

ilovesummer2017
Gossiper
Gossiper

Shes always seems so "please and chuffed" that when ever she cleans its like shes done something good I dont get it Brogan your meant to do your washing every day its called adult life but when she does it its like you need to reward her like when a child does there homework correct you get a treat I don't know what it is with her lately she is defo been spoilt all her life and I actually liked her better when she stayed with her dad she seemed more adult and for god sake who sits and watches a load of Disney films with the guy there seeing :roll: its Brogans way or no way is also good for a new title thread :D

satisfactory1
Learner
Learner

Post by satisfactory1 »

Intresting she mentioned the pill in her latest vlog despite the embarrassment when she got her facts wrong in the lets talk video. Also I find it funny when she was saying her thumbnails take 20mins like thats a long time, hunny you call your self a full time youtuber, does that not mean dedicating 7+ hours on it a day

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by megx »

I know she does her freelance/youtube stuff when she's at the gym but it shocks me a bit when she goes to the gym and then doesn't leave for like 6 hours or more

meganxoxo96
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by meganxoxo96 »

I've never posted on here before but I've been reading for a while.
I have also been watching Brogan since she first started on YouTube and used to love her and her content. But in the last year and a half there has been a massive shift in the way she is/acts.

Firstly, how unprofessional for her to be like oh I'm not vlogging this weekend because I'm with this guy. From what it sounds like she wasn't with him all weekend. I think she forgets YouTube isn't just a hobby for her anymore, it's her part time job on top of her freelance stuff. It seems to me like as soon as a boy comes into her life that's all she's bothered about. Similarly her live streams have ground to a hault because she's too busy with wonder boy. I remember this happened aswell when she was with Paul last year.

Secondly all she now does in these weekly vlogs is either boast or moan about things in her life. There's nothing substantial. It's all about Brogan.

Thirdly, I saw one of her replies to a comment on this weeks vlog and it annoyed me sooo much. The commenter said some pretty rude stuff about youtubers doing red out and that they preferred brogans video. And she replied that it was a massive compliment and didn't correct the commenter that red out videos are actually for charity. Again it's all about brogan.

Overall I'm just getting a bit fed up of watching now and actually may stop.

niccaplease
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by niccaplease »

totally agree re only bragging or moaning about something! Really fed up with her constant smug comments.

Yet another holiday paid for by her mum!!!! Such a brat.

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

Is this new 'guy' her boyfriend? I think it's a coincidence that he just happens to be working in Cardiff at the same time as her. Reminds me of a stalker.

Fluffychick1986
Learner
Learner

Post by Fluffychick1986 »

A quick search of her insta followers takes you to her new guys page.

Definitely a full on relationship! Met less than a month a go and he's refering to her as queen on his insta!

Oh, Brogan.

Return to “Brogan Tate”