Brogantatexo

itwasntme
Debater
Debater

Re: Brogantatexo

Post by itwasntme »

Fluffychick1986 wrote:A quick search of her insta followers takes you to her new guys page.

Definitely a full on relationship! Met less than a month a go and he's refering to her as queen on his insta!

Oh, Brogan.
Whats his instagram?

just saw her live, his name is Benji and she said things are getting serious....
and shes doing a meet-up in May

megx
True Gossiper
True Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Post by megx »

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

itwasntme wrote:
Fluffychick1986 wrote:A quick search of her insta followers takes you to her new guys page.

Definitely a full on relationship! Met less than a month a go and he's refering to her as queen on his insta!

Oh, Brogan.
Whats his instagram?

just saw her live, his name is Benji and she said things are getting serious....
Search Ben on her followers list. He shows up as Benji.... (I havent included his full name incase that isn't allowed) but he has Disney and Xbox written into his bio.

Edit: Hmm I'm second guessing myself now. There are a couple of possibilities ha.

ems142
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ems142 »

LaurieLaurie wrote:
itwasntme wrote:

Oh, Brogan.
Whats his instagram?

Search Ben on her followers list. He shows up as Benji.... (I havent included his full name incase that isn't allowed) but he has Disney and Xbox written into his bio.

Edit: Hmm I'm second guessing myself now. There are a couple of possibilities ha.
surprisingly....it's not the one that's puked Disney lol!

zoe1908
Learner
Learner

Post by zoe1908 »

ems142 wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:
itwasntme wrote:

Oh, Brogan.
Whats his instagram?

Aah, it's not letting me search her followers. What's his username?

janesmith
Learner
Learner

Post by janesmith »

weird she isn't following him on anything, bet she said to him 'sorry benji I can't follow you back yet because my fans will find out who you are'

LaurieLaurie
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by LaurieLaurie »

ems142 wrote:
LaurieLaurie wrote:
itwasntme wrote:

Oh, Brogan.
Whats his instagram?

Weird. I thought he seemed more fitting and less 'I just looked up you're entire life'.

Shanny
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Shanny »

So apparently she lost 5 pounds this week by "simply eating better and exercising more" let's see how long it lasts

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Return to “Brogan Tate”