ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0

Re: ItsJudyTime Beauty Channel

Post by wind84 »

Her favourites video was full of old things that she has "rediscovered" or has continued using over the years. I know that beauty gurus do that from time to time but the majority of her items were like that. I heard her say "I don't even know if they have this shade anymore" or "I don't know if they make this anymore" a couple of times. Also, shameless It's Judy Time palette plug :roll:

I think I'm going to unsubscribe. She barely uploads videos and when she does, it's a shit video. Thanks for nothing, Judy!

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper
Been thanked: 0

Post by ThisIsMyLifeNow »

It's old stuff cause she can't be bothered to keep up with new stuff.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

Judy is so lazy and with all the collaborations she's asked to be apart of i don't see her changing her ways any time soon. Her mediocre efforts have gotten her far and provided a nice life style. Judy isn't the type to work harder to achieve more. After all her husband is Benji.

If judy truly cared about her channel she would do well with doing tutorials on the jenner sisters alone. Their style is popular and current at the moment, which judy doesn't seem to make a priority for her channel anymore

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

ThisIsMyLifeNow wrote:It's old stuff cause she can't be bothered to keep up with new stuff.

exactly. even when she does hauls, it's all old products that have been out for ages. she does not keep current on beauty products/techniques/etc.

zoeferret
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by zoeferret »

I don't get how lazy Judy is. Is she depressed or something. It's like she gave up. If I had all that help I'd be churing out good videos and researching beauty trends all day. She treats her channels like a hobby not a job. If my family depended on my You Tubing for money, I'd work really hard. She already has a good base audience with all her subscribers. So wasteful and sad. I predict in a few years she won't be able to support her village and will have to find a real job.

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

zoeferret wrote:I don't get how lazy Judy is. Is she depressed or something. It's like she gave up. If I had all that help I'd be churing out good videos and researching beauty trends all day. She treats her channels like a hobby not a job. If my family depended on my You Tubing for money, I'd work really hard. She already has a good base audience with all her subscribers. So wasteful and sad. I predict in a few years she won't be able to support her village and will have to find a real job.
Exactly. She seems really run-down in her videos and doesn't really have much fun with her family. Her beauty videos are just so extremely fake now.

wind84
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by wind84 »

Her itsjudyslife vlog from November 2nd came up on my recommended videos on YouTube so I watched it because the title said "What he did was NOT Acceptable!" and it intrigued me. However, there was NOTHING in the video about that, unless she was talking about Benji not washing one of the twins with soap.

I read the comments on that video and there was a lot of hate. People were saying the titles of her videos are misleading, she causes unnecessary drama, whines about her YouTube life, she's boring, the videos are always the same... the list goes on.

Sounds like people are getting really fed up with her. She needs to start doing more interesting videos. I mean, how many times a day can you watch her play with her babies and watch Benji juice? Like, really. Her beauty videos only come like once a month and they're not even good anymore. She's become so lazy.

ERMAHGERD~
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by ERMAHGERD~ »

wind84 wrote:Her itsjudyslife vlog from November 2nd came up on my recommended videos on YouTube so I watched it because the title said "What he did was NOT Acceptable!" and it intrigued me. However, there was NOTHING in the video about that, unless she was talking about Benji not washing one of the twins with soap.

I read the comments on that video and there was a lot of hate. People were saying the titles of her videos are misleading, she causes unnecessary drama, whines about her YouTube life, she's boring, the videos are always the same... the list goes on.

Sounds like people are getting really fed up with her. She needs to start doing more interesting videos. I mean, how many times a day can you watch her play with her babies and watch Benji juice? Like, really. Her beauty videos only come like once a month and they're not even good anymore. She's become so lazy.

J & B are ridiculously lazy... just watch the SJs and there's a huge difference. Julianna doesn't do anything except eat and possibly hit her sisters when no one is watching.... while Emilia has a life outside of the house with ballet, soccer and actually doing fun things with her family.

Judy has a whole staff looking after her kids yet, she couldn't be bothered to do anything with them. With that much help she should have no trouble taking them to a zoo, kid museum, a fair, etc. yet, the only time these kids get to go out is when it benefits the two twats for money.

I honestly and sincerely do not think for a moment that they enjoy having kids. It was definitely a ploy to gain views and to make money off of their kids.

It must be a sucky life for J & B too. They make nearly $30k or more a month yet, they have to maintain a certain look for their vlogs or they'll lose viewers and relateability.

In truth, no one can relate to them because no one on YT that watches them (the majority) do not make that much in a month sitting on their ass.

I wonder how they will live their life after the whole YT thing dies. Will they finally get to buy all the expensive things they couldn't because they were too into upholding a "middle class" image? It'll be extremely funny to see their die hard fans in shock once they realize that these assholes were making money off of them and they don't give two shits about anyone else- not even their kids.

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

How many times she needs to post the same affiliate links. Her blog post on maybelline review is basically a transcript of the video with a aff link. Before that she has her favorite video with the same product link. Her blog is so annoying. Blogs to me are for writing. She has no content just links.

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

Maybe she's born with it...maybe it's selling out.

losiento
Informer
Informer

Post by losiento »

she looks like mariah carey. does this come up often?? she totally looks like her.

sugar-pie
Learner
Learner

Post by sugar-pie »

exminion wrote:
passasauce wrote:I just watched her October favorites review and good Lord, this channel is going downhill. She can't pronounce anything correctly. uh-so-see-it? Maybe it's just a New England thing, but I'm pretty sure it's 'uh-so-she-it'. I can't stand how she says Hawaii.
She didn't even say what brand the lipstick was, lucky for her it says Bobbi Brown on the packaging. She doesn't even know if the lipliner is still available(google is a thing, Judy) and she didn't even seem to like the mascara that much.

I'm kinda full of complaints right now.
Are you talking about the word "associate"? I pronounce it uh-so-see-it...and I'm also from the Pacific Northwest so maybe it's our thing. :D
I say that word both ways I live in NY

cephues
Debater
Debater

Post by cephues »

The fact that these so called successful gurus include Judy baffles me... woman doesn't even do videos anymore.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

GirlfromOz
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by GirlfromOz »

It wouldn't surprise me if she drops the Beauty Channel, I think they are building up her It'sJudyLife channel......suits her laziness, she only has to film the babies rolling around, JB screaming and Benjibum eating for twenty minutes....pretty easy way to make a living. I still can't believe they get paid for this boring crap or that people actually like watching them!
Image Image

OrganicTaquito
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by OrganicTaquito »

Ever since she had Julianna, I've had the feeling that she's only keeping the beauty channel as an excuse to hoard make up. That way, Benji won't annoy her (mote than he does anyway) about her buying stuff since "it's her job"

maluca
Informer
Informer

Post by maluca »

I think she marginally keeps it up so she can have an excuse to "work" and be away from her idiot husband and the girls for a while.

exminion
Informer
Informer

Post by exminion »

[youtube][/youtube]

Wow, FINALLY it's going out of stock. Maybe. We'll see. She's been saying it's "limited edition" for like a year.

alalya
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by alalya »

I wonder, does foundation, lipstick, eyeliner etc doesn't last long for more than a year or two at the top? Why judy has sooo mny products on her drawers, does it all new or from five years ago collection? I just watched her vlogs 2-3 days ago when she was picking up red lipstick and geezzz you could open a makeup counter.
I also compare Julianna to Song triplets (daehan, minguk, manse) their age not too far from julianna, only about 5months but they can do many things, they talk very well unlike Julianna. does it because Judy's mom always speaking in tagalog whilst Judy & Benji talks in english so julianna got confused? hmm

Trl
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Trl »

maluca wrote:I think she marginally keeps it up so she can have an excuse to "work" and be away from her idiot husband and the girls for a while.
THIS!!!

ThisIsMyLifeNow
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Makeup would be business expense so yea win for her

Return to “ItsJudysMakeup”