What is your period like?

keepcalmhaveacupcake
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: What is your period like?

Post by keepcalmhaveacupcake »

I got my first period when I was 10 (in a movie theatre watching Mean Girls, actually!) and they were normal, not too heavy, and I didn't get many cramps! I had awful skin up until I was 17 (thanks, Accutane!) so I don't even know if my periods broke me out. I started Diane 35 when I was 15, and my cramps got a little more painful and I got SUPER moody. When I was 17, I switched to Alesse and my periods were about the same. I got awful menstrual migraines though, like I couldn't stand up without vomiting and every move hurt and light killed my eyes. I recently switched to Nuvaring and I'm so anxious to see what my periods are like now :(

VogueForBreakfast
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by VogueForBreakfast »

Mine lasts 5-6 days. I get cramps only on the first day... and its pretty heavy for 3 days. I get really emotional and angry lol

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

ashelflife wrote:
Angie V wrote: What app do you use? I had one but it kept crashing and got super annoying so I deleted it. I don't remember the name of it though, but it was a free one.
The app I use is called "My Days", I've also attached a photo of what it looks like for you.. :) Hopefully it works for you! No complaints from my end, but everyone is different.
Awesome, thanks so much! :) It's a different one than what I used (still can't remember the name haha), so I'll try this one instead!
imma ball til the day i fall

NicknameFree
Learner
Learner

Post by NicknameFree »

Mine started when I was 12 and was quite irregular, to the point of only having my period every 3-4 months (though I guess it's cause I am quite skinny). Now it is more regular even though sometimes it is really heavy or really light (TMI, sorry). They usually last from 3-7 days, and I don't get cramps or bloating although I do feel really uncomfortable. i don't really have any other problems aside from being totally bi-polar. oh and I'm pretty sure I have hormone imbalance cause I do have problems sleeping and all the other symptoms of hormonal imbalance.

angel face
Informer
Informer

Post by angel face »

Mine is about 4 days. No cramps or any pains thank godddd but I used to get extremely bad cramps and I couldn't even walk.

B!tchplz
Learner
Learner

Post by B!tchplz »

Mines about 3 days and isn't heavy although when I first started my period, it was really heavy and I got terrible cramps. Nowadays my cramps are bearable which I'm thankful for :D

Morena_p
Informer
Informer

Post by Morena_p »

My period is so weird....

around my ovulation period I feel extremely weak... then about 2 days before my period i get HORRIBLE cramps my period is usually 4 days.... after my period I again get horrible cramps for about a day and cravings for junk food.

Return to “Period Care”