Aliens: Real or not?

mommyoftwogirlsca
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Aliens: Real or not?

Post by mommyoftwogirlsca »

I kinda believe in it the solar system is so gigantic.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Since I believe in God, I think that since the universe is infinite of course there's more life out there, but they're not ugly looking like "aliens" to me they're just like us.

Blueberry
Informer
Informer

Post by Blueberry »

I definitely believe there is other life out there! There is no way we can be "it". Well, I mean...I guess it's possible but I highly doubt it. I definitely don't believe in the big headed bug eyed green aliens as portrayed in movies/shows/etc. but I do believe there is other life out there somewhere. For all we know, what we consider "life" could be something totally different out there that we can't see/understand. Oh I love thinking about this stuff...so many possibilities lol. :D

combatbootprincess
Learner
Learner

Post by combatbootprincess »

I believe that there is other life out there I also believe that we will never recognize it as life. I bet there is some sort of life on all the living planets in the universe and we just don't know what to look for, why would life on a different planet need h2o sunlight it's just so unlikely. Scientists are wasteing time and money looking for Earth like life on planets other then Earth. I mean who cares if there is life on other planets it seems like to me they are tying to find a planet that is capable of holding humans. :roll: :UFO: :UFO:

hellukittu
Informer
Informer

Post by hellukittu »

i read a quote about this years back and it's stuck with me ever since. "it's selfish to think that aliens don't exist" - and i agree. our universe is huge and ever-expanding. the milky way is just a teeny tiny part of it, so i think it's entirely plausible that there are other life forms (or suitable conditions for evolution) out there (not sure how developed they are though). as for meeting them - i'd love that and i hope we do make contact (and that by the time we do i'd still be alive, lol)
just because you're offended doesn't mean you're right

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

As others have said, the probability that Earth is the only planet with life on it, considering the trillions of star systems out there, with a high percentage of them having planets, is just astronomical. I definitely believe there is other life in the universe. Intelligent life? That one is more difficult, although if intelligent life can evolve on Earth, I wouldn't be surprised if it also evolved on other planets as well - just the chances of us even being close enough to planetary system with intelligent life that we could feasibly communicate with is extremely unlikely.

However I am not of the mind that this life would be dangerous. Could it be? Sure ... but would it be in all circumstances? I doubt that.

Brooke.
Debater
Debater

Post by Brooke. »

It's extremely possible for other life to be out there. It's so mind blowing to me to think that there could be another planet other there just like us.:p

starrynight
Talker
Talker

Post by starrynight »

Although I understand the possibility that they do exist, I feel like as long as I don't see any hard evidence, nothing can be confirmed without question. And I disagree that people who don't believe in aliens are dumb/selfish/ingorant.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Me thinking that aliens don't exist makes me feel safer, you know? I don't feel selfish for thinking that. Terrible things happen to this world everyday. I don't need the possibility of an alien invasion on my list of terrible things. I know that sounds silly, but that's just how I feel.

LadyKaiko
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by LadyKaiko »

Me thinking that aliens don't exist makes me feel safer, you know? I don't feel selfish for thinking that. Terrible things happen to this world everyday. I don't need the possibility of an alien invasion on my list of terrible things. I know that sounds silly, but that's just how I feel.

sous les étoiles
Informer
Informer

Post by sous les étoiles »

We probably won't come into contact with aliens in our lifetime anyway...

Selia11
Debater
Debater

Post by Selia11 »

I believe that there’s some others species chilling somewhere in the universe. Not sure if I should call them aliens or not.

Mischief

Post by Mischief »

I always have believed there are other life forms in the galaxy. We are not alone. I don't know if we will ever coexist but I believe.
And so I cry sometimes when I'm lying in bed...Just to get it all out, what's in my head...And I, I am feeling a little peculiar...And so I wake in the morning and I step outside...And I take a deep breath and I get real high...And I scream from the top of my lungs..."What's going on?"...

Return to “Paranormal”