That boob grab though. :rofl:

vanillafilter
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: ilikeweylie

Post by vanillafilter »

muffin_bits wrote:Another boring vlog once again...
Also, I've noticed that she's been saying "YASSSSSSSSSSS.." alot now.. Who is she trying to copy?
Sophia (fashionista804) says it all the time. So does Anna (annaleeandjesse). All of them sound lame and dated af when they say it like that though :roll:

assthetic
Debater
Debater

Post by assthetic »

Can someone please update me on her pets? Where is Michi (her shiba)? She did a video on Michi and I can't find it
I wouldn't be surprised if she had to give Michi away as Shibas are one of the most high maintenance breeds to have. It would be a shame that she underestimated her ability to take care of it..

La Dolce Vita
Debater
Debater

Post by La Dolce Vita »

assthetic wrote:Can someone please update me on her pets? Where is Michi (her shiba)? She did a video on Michi and I can't find it
I wouldn't be surprised if she had to give Michi away as Shibas are one of the most high maintenance breeds to have. It would be a shame that she underestimated her ability to take care of it..
Michi isn't her dog. She is wah's dog. And they show her in almost every vlog. If you watch the painting one which was almost the most recent one u will see her

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

Another boring vlog. At least it validates that they're practically together all the time already

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

- Jaclyn Hill (hate her lol) says yaaaas all the time, maybe thats why she says it
- i think talking about pooping is funny, or cool and down-to earth for her, i find it more embarrassing than funny :D

she seems like she really loves her pets, why wouldnt she inform herself a little more? i mean, they always question the things the vet says, but why doesnt she question her own decisions and actions?

muffin_bits
Lurker
Lurker

Post by muffin_bits »

vanillafilter wrote:
muffin_bits wrote:Another boring vlog once again...
Also, I've noticed that she's been saying "YASSSSSSSSSSS.." alot now.. Who is she trying to copy?
Sophia (fashionista804) says it all the time. So does Anna (annaleeandjesse). All of them sound lame and dated af when they say it like that though :roll:
Speaking of Sophie, I totally think she was throwing shade at Sophie when she pointed out the lone pigeon and called it the Young Money Flock (which is Sophie's squad)

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I doubt she would throw shade at Sophie... she seems like Weylie's only friend. ANd weylie doesn't really have the intellectual subtly to throw shade...

Side note, best shade-thrower on youtube is fleurdeforce :rofl:

manx
Learner
Learner

Post by manx »

When Wah was talking about the paper towel situation in Target in the vlog "rich people in target" I don't get what was so bad about the situation. Why would a lady act like he's poor or look down on him for getting paper towels that are on sale? Lol. I don't think they understand other cultures mannerisms very well or something.
:love2:

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Ilikeweylie - part 2

Post by robsbabe »

Please see my post on page 40 regarding the making of new threads and the appropriate protocol when making new threads.

robsbabe
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by robsbabe »

Hey!
I decided to post a new thread since we're on page 39.
Continue using this thread:
http://gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=186&t=29673

foxtail
Learner
Learner

Re: Ilikeweylie - part 2

Post by foxtail »

From previous comment about the paper towel incident, I think Wah may just be reading too into the situation.

I am not liking these shots of Wah's mouth...it really grosses me out.

fourtris
Learner
Learner

Post by fourtris »

I find it so funny wah thinks he is an integral part of wahlie tv,bitch no, without Weylie we wouldn't watch the vlog at all..!

I'm pretty sure Weylie justifies paying for his expenses since wah "earned" money by editing vlogs.

So since he is contributing he gets a cut of the check.. Like errrrm.... It's basically fueled by Weylie fans not wah fans, Wah. Tell yourself what you like Wah, but you're not the reason big money is coming in from that channel, aside from editing the vlogs, lol.

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

Can Wah not zoom up in his disgusting mouth? Barf. Weylie's house/apartment looks so nice. Seriously, does she really pull in that much money from her half ass videos to be living large? It's crazy.

And they are goals because Wah kept a card from Weylie since they were kids, lol ok girl. And did they do that cooking challenge at Weylie's house? Wow, using her house for your videos Wah?

Did Wah say the n-word in the new vlog, around 6:13 or am I hearing things? Wouldn't be the first time he does that.

I still can't take them seriously when they keep mentioning their "office". Just because they call it the "Wahlie TV office" and it makes me rme since it's an office for their vlogs...which 85% consist of content involving their pets, nothing special.

melody_de95
Lurker
Lurker

Post by melody_de95 »

I haven't posted on here in so long! I need to catch up on the last forum D:

But I've stopped watching their vlogs just because it seemed to get repetitive and boring to me. I still follow Weylie on snapchat and my goodness she is getting so annoying. I hate that voice she always does, like the stereotypical flamboyant voice where she says "Heyyyyyyyy guuuuuuuuuurl!!!" Can she not talk like a normal person? She's not that same girl who made that tampon video, she's a grown woman. Or at least she's supposed to be.

takoyaki
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by takoyaki »

I don't wanna blame Wah for everything but... he's really holding her back, even when maturing. In the last video, Weylie seemed a bit off and more serious (most likely on her period tbh since she always mentions that she's different when she's on her period) and it gives me a sense that she can be a much more mature person but Wah is still immature as fck. Most probably because he doesn't have a fcking real job outside his girlfriend! His last job was at his girlfriend's parents' flower shop for goodness sake.

lotus
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by lotus »

I totally didn't get the paper towel situation .
Lol and I agree it was rude that Wah kept saying that room is ugly if it's his moms house - or maybe that was his old bedroom ? Idk.

skycastles
Talker
Talker

Post by skycastles »

Anyone thought Weylie was throwing shade at Wah by always mentioning how hot Trey Songz was? If the tables were turned, if Wah mentioned how hot a girl was, even if she was a celebrity, we all know that would NOT be okay with Weylie. I think Weylie has very deep insecurities and feels like she needs to make Wah feel jealous or develop insecurities. But girl, letz be real. You ain't gettin' no Trey Songz :roll:

upintheair
Informer
Informer

Post by upintheair »

The girl's instagram is literally FILLED with sponsored posts. She posted a little while ago a photo of her living room, and I thought how the hell does she live so lavishly? And then once you scroll through her account, it's all sponsored content. Even posts about her pets are sponsored, nothing is genuine about this chick anymore.

La Dolce Vita
Debater
Debater

Post by La Dolce Vita »

skycastles wrote:Anyone thought Weylie was throwing shade at Wah by always mentioning how hot Trey Songz was? If the tables were turned, if Wah mentioned how hot a girl was, even if she was a celebrity, we all know that would NOT be okay with Weylie. I think Weylie has very deep insecurities and feels like she needs to make Wah feel jealous or develop insecurities. But girl, letz be real. You ain't gettin' no Trey Songz :roll:

Idk I remember a vlog a few months back where he checked out and made comments about a girl they passed on the street and she gave no fucks lol I was surprised. She seems very laid back and not jealous at all. I'm sure everyone also remembers her video she made about jealousy in relationships and how neither of them jealous cause they come home to each other at night or whatever.

Return to “ilikeweylie”