I wonder if grace is secretly enjoying Sammis sudden stained inage

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: BeautyCrush Part 2

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

thrillah wrote:The new guy looks GROSS to me. Bad face & even worse body -- I don't really see what you guys are seeing?! I am sure he's lapping up his new bit of 'fame' though

Ricky just needs to hit the gym, get a tan and brush his teeth -- he'd have no problem finding someone WAY better looking than Sam!
you're blind. ricky looks like a sick fat naked molerat right now. he does need the gym a tan and to brush his teeth and scrub his face, but the jason guy isnt gross. youre blind

neonpompom
Learner
Learner

Post by neonpompom »

ricky looks gross yes, and this new guy is also gross looking, they're just two kinds of gross :o

farnearer
Learner
Learner

Post by farnearer »

I actually think the new guy is insanely cute. He's definitely my type.
I just don't like his personality (or what I've seen of it on Instagram). He talks like a chav.
They definitely suit each other.

thrillah
Informer
Informer

Post by thrillah »

girlwithopinionsokay wrote:
thrillah wrote:The new guy looks GROSS to me. Bad face & even worse body -- I don't really see what you guys are seeing?! I am sure he's lapping up his new bit of 'fame' though

Ricky just needs to hit the gym, get a tan and brush his teeth -- he'd have no problem finding someone WAY better looking than Sam!
you're blind. ricky looks like a sick fat naked molerat right now. he does need the gym a tan and to brush his teeth and scrub his face, but the jason guy isnt gross. youre blind
someone on the previous thread said he looked like a giant germ haha so im going with that... plus I never said Ricky was attractive! -- but he has no problems being able to surround himself with beautiful girls *shrug

anyone with a decent haircut and some stubble can look semi decent... hes no bueno to me, just my opinion :D

Wish she darken the weave! its looking realllly orange right now and its way too much hair for her short torso

shitgurussay
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by shitgurussay »

I think Ricky could have more potential, if he got fit, lost some weight and had a tan I agree he would look miles better...he still isn't really my type though, I love tatts on a guy but I think he has wayyyy too many. I think the new guy is a lot hotter and has nicer tatts but I don't think he's sexy haha.
It seems like Sammis type are the same, tattoed guys who think they're IT, who try way too hard at being naturally cool.
ah that picture of sammi with her natural hair above makes me chuckle every time!
Ricky's heartbroken pics are ridiculous, she has clearly moved on, forget about her and have some fun with the boys!
That being said, he doesn't seem to have many mates really...sad

-P-
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by -P- »

Someone here posted a photo of Ricky with a tan, and dang he actually looks pretty hot!

bluebanana
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by bluebanana »

Damn I've been so out of the loop. First of all, you people need to stop saying she is rubbing her new relationship in his face etc. she has said absolutely nothing about the new bf not has she posted any pictures. If I hadn't come here I wouldn't have even known this Jason guy existed.

Either way, I'm glad they broke up. Hopefully people will stop giving her grief soon and she can feel comfortable enough to post a picture with her bf on her own damn account without being treated like she's a baby killer. Also hopefully Jason keeps doing his own thing and doesn't leech off her YouTube success like her ex.

Sam, any chance of an updated bf tag? ;)

RN2011
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by RN2011 »

Woah, what's the obsession with Sam's hair!? everyone know it's a weave; she's said it herself before... She's biracial but more in touch with her Caucasian side.. ok so what!? It happens to many biracial children that they relate more to one side than the other (again i did not say it happens to all biracial people!) In Sammy's case, she grew up with her Caucasian mother, sister and stepfather.. so what do people expect!? She will learn how to care for her natural hair when she is ready and when she wants to...I really don't see what the big deal is :?

starsocks
Lurker
Lurker

Post by starsocks »

Are they still living together? Their videos are filmed in the same place.

syllabub

Post by syllabub »

RN2011 wrote:Woah, what's the obsession with Sam's hair!? everyone know it's a weave; she's said it herself before... She's biracial but more in touch with her Caucasian side.. ok so what!? It happens to many biracial children that they relate more to one side than the other (again i did not say it happens to all biracial people!) In Sammy's case, she grew up with her Caucasian mother, sister and stepfather.. so what do people expect!? She will learn how to care for her natural hair when she is ready and when she wants to...I really don't see what the big deal is :?
Doesn't matter whether Sam relates more to one side or another - as a 'beauty 'guru' and someone who studied hair as part of their uni course (....er) I would expect her hair to look presentable for her videos. She only just got her ratty bush weave looking somewhat decent and that took how long. She watches gurus online, has the Internet and plenty resources at her finger tips. Girl used to ask Grace how she styled her hair and what products she used as they both had 'mixed race hair'. I mean really how dumb is this woman.

Would you turn up to your office job in a track suit with bed hair? No. So why should this grown woman sit on camera (which is her only job) and tell other people about hair and makeup when her hair is a mess. No thank you. She loses all credibility sitting there looking like shit. Defeats the purpose of her channel.

As for Ricky, still looking dirty and smelly. I don't know what it is but he grates on me. I just want to shove his tea bags up his ass.

dazzle
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by dazzle »

I never found Ricky attractive at all, and I never liked him, but sometimes I'm just shaking my head. I do think it's annoying if people whine on social networks all the time, no matter the reason, especially if they're YouTubers and kinda seem to do it for the sake of getting attention. However, I also think it's really fucked to call a guy a pussy and tell him to move on if he's struggling to get over a breakup. Like, I'm the first one to dislike guys that are complete wimps, but it's not like this is an everyday situation. Again, I agree that it's unnecessary to declare all that on twitter, but why shouldn't he blog about it on tumblr? It's funny how apparently as a male you're not allowed to be sad about shit like that, but when you're blasé about it you're an asshole.

Anyway, I agree with someone on here saying Ricky and the new guy are two kinds of gross. If I were Sammy, I'd probably enjoy being single after being in a relationship that long, but maybe she's just kinda dependent or whatever. I really don't care much about her these days, not even her nasty weave.
I'd rather drink a cup of acid after chewing on a razor blade.

girlwithopinionsokay
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by girlwithopinionsokay »

how many times is that old ass pic gonna be posted, i thought we (gurugossip) were over thatttt. -___-

this is her most decent weave yet just that she should maintain the frizz, when its all big and frizzy she does look like a shaggy dog.

heyheythere
Talker
Talker

Post by heyheythere »

RN2011 wrote:Woah, what's the obsession with Sam's hair!? everyone know it's a weave; she's said it herself before... She's biracial but more in touch with her Caucasian side.. ok so what!? It happens to many biracial children that they relate more to one side than the other (again i did not say it happens to all biracial people!) In Sammy's case, she grew up with her Caucasian mother, sister and stepfather.. so what do people expect!? She will learn how to care for her natural hair when she is ready and when she wants to...I really don't see what the big deal is :?
I think in sammis imagination the weave she wears actually grows out her head, and in her imaginary world her real hair is blonde. Fine and curly, not the coarse afro hair texture which she has in what we call the real world. Sammi clearly has issues acknowledging her real hair texture thats why she blocks people on her instahram.and videos when they ask her about her real hair texture, she wants people to believe shes this cutly haired blonde and anyone who comments otherwise gets blocked who does that? U block someone because they told someone you can.buy the hair she does? Im biracial and im more in touch with my caucasian side since ive always lived in rural areas where predominantly white people resides however ive always looked after my hair, ethnicity shouldnt be confused with laziness, she just wont accept she has full afro hair. Regardless of her living with family who are caucasian, thats not an excuse to not look after your hair, my dads caucasian and managed to learn and do my hair even though its part afro......the big deal is her hair is a freakin mess, her real hair must be damaged beyond belief, its always dry and she doesnt even bother to buy hair products which are correct
for her coarse afro hair, she buys shampoo purely because of smell, how stupid is she, i just find it ridiculous that a young women cant go out the house without weaving somebody elses hair in her head. Its not like she gives her hair a break from the weaves,

SacconePhonys
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by SacconePhonys »

It's comments like this that stir arguments, let people bitch about her hair if they want to, it's ugly. Fuck off.

"Hay guyzzz and tanks fo' watchin' anothur epishode of da Saccowne-Jowlies! And don't fowget to leik da videow and favrit da videow, becuz dat would be awww-semmm-MOOOOM! Herghahahaha...."

Return to “BeautyCrush”