saturdaynightsalrite

ineedstuff
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: saturdaynightsalrite

Post by ineedstuff »

hoppinginpuddles wrote:This girl. UGH. I don't come on GG much anymore because the insane hatred for some people makes me a bit uncomfortable (here's looking at you Michelle Phan thread...) but anyway. She is so. fucken. awful. at makeup. The race day makeup, the christmas makeup she just put up?! RED AND GREEN?! RED. AND. GREEN. FOR CHRISTMAS. You're a fucken genius Karissa. Jesus christ.
I am a makeup artist, a working, paid, qualified makeup artist. I am good at my job. This girl just kills me. If that is what girls are learning from, then so help me, they're all going to go out in the world looking like common whores. Because smooshing products into your face at random is not how to do makeup. She get's paid, and gets SO much free shit, and she's absolutely incompetent. UGH.
Also, stop calling EVERYONE you hang out with your "best friend" you attention seeking bint.
Hehe - sums it all up really :)

The 'best friend' thing irks me too - I can't keep track of all of them!

The only thing I'd add is her passive aggressive nature - she has taken so many subtle digs at other youtubers, it makes my skin crawl. In one of her boob job videos, she made a subtle dig about people who get theirs done overseas (Shannon). She takes digs at the way Aussies say particular words (Lauren and Chloe). I read an interview she did once and she blatantly made a dig at Blair Fowler, but without mentioning her (the $200 mirror debacle). Seriously, be direct or keep it to yourself.

I unsubscribed a few weeks back, I could overlook the sub-standard makeup skills but her attitude increasing sucked. I also got fed up with the fact that she didn't upload for well over a month, then when she started again it was patchy and excuse after excuse after excuse. Lazy, lazy girl - get a JOB!

swirlmydanish
Informer
Informer

Post by swirlmydanish »

her newest "tutorial" - holy hell. I'm sure we've all seen the same curling hair tut a mil times from various gurus since it's so basic, and yet she's managed to screw it up and make her hair look atrocious. Why film a hair tutorial with 3rd day hair? Her scalp looked like a greaseball (totally bringing attention to her roots, which I thought she just had done??), and her ends looked super fried. Also what is the point of making tight curls/pinning them, to almost completely brushing them out? I'm almost certain she could've just slightly waved her hair to achieve the same mess.

p.s. the hair jewelry was ok but a little too "never ending story" for me.

xxkath
Extreme Gossiper
Extreme Gossiper

Post by xxkath »

Ugh..her hair looked awful in that video. I honestly don't think she had a clue what she was doing, she was probably sent the curler (I didn't bother to check the description box) and had to make a video on it and thought she could just wing it. I think she had a look in her head that she was trying to achieve but realised the curls were way tighter than she thought. Her hair just looked like a wig in the end and don't get me started on that hideous headband thing she had on.

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

Lol wow what a coincidence.. both shaaanxo and nicole guerriro happened to do a hair tutorial recently with bellami curlers as well :roll:

notahater
Talker
Talker

Post by notahater »

i hate the way she pronounces vegas

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

It is clearly a sponsored video considering that two other "gurus" did a similar video using the same product.

justanopinion
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by justanopinion »

It is clearly a sponsored video considering that two other "gurus" did a similar video using the same product.

gonebabygone
Informer
Informer

Post by gonebabygone »

It was definitely sponsored, I think she mentioned it in the giveaway intro when she finished doing that horrid look.

brahbrah
Learner
Learner

Post by brahbrah »

She's so tacky instagraming pictures of herself in a bra. Why? It takes two seconds to throw on a tank top or something before a selfie. I just want to shake her. Stupid drama queen.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Tapatalk

CherryCake
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CherryCake »

Her boobs look so unnaturally round. Like, i know she got a boob job but it's not subtle. You can tell she got a boob job because of how unnatural they look.

CoastinOnADream
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by CoastinOnADream »

Lol here is for the people who haven't seen the picture someone mentioned above! She is so annoying.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

her boobs look terrible in that pic

KTK
Learner
Learner

Post by KTK »

Classy. lol :roll:

lisa292
Talker
Talker

Post by lisa292 »

Why post something like that and reference a hair tutorial? Its pretty obvious she just wants people to look at her ridiculously shaped implants. I really dont understand why Karissa and Shannon post so many photos showing off their boobs, do they not know the majority of their subscribers are 12 year old girls...

Fair enough if they were glamour models but they are supposed to be "beauty gurus" why do they need to show off their body parts?

cottonwood
Learner
Learner

Post by cottonwood »

probably the least favorite out of the aussie/nz most subbed youtubers.

she's a FOLLOWER. i cringe absolutely CRINGE when she makes it known how close she is to everyone. she's so far up shannon's ass, my god. the vegan thing? the rapid fitness thing?

i almost died at her photo with those hideous leopard sandals with the coral boobtube and denim shorts. her fashion astounds me.

her makeup can be hit or miss but when they're a miss O BOY. the race day.......i just cannot believe she'd blend out a bright coral shade with a black. i could draw a line right in between where the two shades meet and you would see no difference.

on screen she seems nice but when she's on her social networking sites, her attitude is so stuck up and rude. especially on instagram where she can't take a comment with a grain of salt.

MerryGentry
Learner
Learner

Post by MerryGentry »

That photo =| ...Really? I'm not a prude by any means, but does she honestly expect people to focus solely on her hair when she's only in a bra?

Izabella

Post by Izabella »

I love how all her minions try to defend her by saying "they're just boobs if I had them, I'd show them off." Really? So everyone who has big boobs should post pictures of themselves in a bra? :roll: I bet if a random blonde they didn't know walked by them in a mall wearing just a bra, they would judge that girl hardcore but if it's a beauty guru they worship then it's okay and normal

sparklyjewel
Talker
Talker

Post by sparklyjewel »

She posted that bra picture on purpose just to get a reaction. I knew that the minute I saw it because it was so obvious, lol! What I really hate is how her "minions/fans" kiss her butt. They act like no one else is allowed to have an opinion. Why do they always have to get offended when a commentator posts something negative about her? Its like let them have their opinion and shut up!!

hookedonpolish
Wanderer
Wanderer

Post by hookedonpolish »

That hair tutorial was atrocious. My favorite part was when she taught us how to adjust your bangs/fringe under the headpiece "And you just want to lift the crystals and smooth down your bangs and then set the headpiece back down when you're done" WELL NO SHIT. I don't know how I would have made it through life without that super duper helpful advice.

cocoapuff
Informer
Informer

Post by cocoapuff »

hookedonpolish wrote:That hair tutorial was atrocious. My favorite part was when she taught us how to adjust your bangs/fringe under the headpiece "And you just want to lift the crystals and smooth down your bangs and then set the headpiece back down when you're done" WELL NO SHIT. I don't know how I would have made it through life without that super duper helpful advice.
haha
I think my favourite was "You don't want to burn your fingers, it totally sucks when you do." Prior to that I was going to just grip the hot tool with my bare hands, thanks Karissa!

Return to “Karissa Pukas”