General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Toast
Talker
Talker
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: General - MakeupbyTiffanyD Part 2

Post by Toast »

She does! In Rave About a Guru. http://www.gurugossiper.com/viewtopic.php?f=128&t=7149
She doesn't post more than once or twice a month, but she also doesn't promise to post regularly so I don't mind. She's also Canadian, so I like seeing her product recommendations since we have some different products here than in the US.
I was wondering why the prices were higher. Now it makes sense. :)

lipsticklushiousGG
Informer
Informer

Post by lipsticklushiousGG »

guestt wrote:it's definitely too bright. you can't even see her nose.
I'm convinced that was the point, she's just self-conscious. She hides it by having to permit all of her comments because that way she can say "omg so glad you guys are loving my latest look/video/outfit/hair/paint project" ugh. The only thing she has going for her is her video consistency.

H8trAide
NAUGHTY
NAUGHTY

Post by H8trAide »

Ok so this last haul video was worthless! One thing is that she finally fixed the lighting. Much better!!!!!! She's finally listened to us, LOL!
The outfit is hideous. I hate the pants! The top is nice but not with those pants. Cute shoes though.
Keeping it real 24 hours a day 7 days a week!!

sassafrass
Talker
Talker

Post by sassafrass »

I thought she looked bigger in this vid. Must've been the pants

Regina Phalange
Informer
Informer

Post by Regina Phalange »

Lighting was a lot better. She's wearing those ugly shoes.

Toast
Talker
Talker

Post by Toast »

The 80s called and want their pants back! Those pants are tragic! They remind me of a hideous pair of stirrup pants I had in 1986.

And the shoes are fug. I noticed the majority disliked them on her Instagram, so I'm betting that's why she mentioned "they look scary in pictures but better on." Nope. Still scary.

poulet
Mini Modz
Mini Modz

Post by poulet »

I wish she'd start swatching/wearing or cut the haul videos. What use is to me seeing what she bought without any opinion? Damnit, I can go to Sephora or MAC or Internet and see those items if I wanted to.

letmetellyou
Guru Gossiper
Guru Gossiper

Post by letmetellyou »

omg.. that outfit with different pants would be fine.. but those pants! hahaha they are HIDEOUS! and they do NOT go with those shoes. oh, tiffany.

candyfluff
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by candyfluff »

Those pants are vile! Like someone tore up a 1980's doctor's office couch and used the scraps for clothing. Also, she's wearing overpriced stripper shoes.

Louis Vweeton
Informer
Informer

Post by Louis Vweeton »

Toast wrote:The 80s called and want their pants back! Those pants are tragic! They remind me of a hideous pair of stirrup pants I had in 1986.
They're getting close to MC Hammer pants.

Also absolutely hate the high-low shirts she's into. At least she got rid of the high-low hair, it was almost turning into a mullet there.
Formerly known as charmeleon1, now in tribute of OrganizedLikeJen/MyHousewifeLife

blahness
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by blahness »

I just got done watching her fall trends vol 1 video and full time it looked like she has a mustache and im thinking its the couturing she did around her nose and mouth but it looks BAD!!

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

ew oh my god those shoes with the clear heel.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

Did she buy that Coach bag she just instagrammed? Because in her last What's In My Purse video she showed her new LV Lumineuse (around $2,800) and made a very clear point about how she wasn't going to be buying any new bags for "years" if I recall correctly. She's so full of shit if she did buy it.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

IGaveUpSugar
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by IGaveUpSugar »

It almost sounded like she was sent the Coach bag. I was confused.
Sugar Neaux

sassafrass
Talker
Talker

Post by sassafrass »

The caption makes me think it was sent to her, and it looks like they told her what to hashtag almost.

TinyBubbles
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by TinyBubbles »

I've been lurking around here for a while, and I've finally, FINALLY decided to post. I've officially unsubscribed from both of her channels. Seriously, I just can't anymore with her. Not only are her videos repetitive, unimaginative, and plagarized, but I've just finally reached a point to where I just can't take her vapid commentary anymore. Her communication skills are the equivalent to that of a tween, and it shows on her writing style on her blog. She's not informative in any sense, whether it be product reviews, tutorials and/or her decorating (don't even get me started on that (Does painting an entire a BATHROOM WITH NO NATURAL LIGHT i.e. windows BLACK define that you are "classy and sophisticated"? It is a failed attempt at "Ultrachic Hotel" decor gone terribly, terribly wrong!).
If anything, the only thing I find her contributing to these days is the drive to inspire others to participate in conspicious consumption.

Shneck Ache
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Shneck Ache »

sassafrass wrote:The caption makes me think it was sent to her, and it looks like they told her what to hashtag almost.
Yeah, I figured it might be a promo, given that it was a "surprise," but ffs they should have to disclose that in their instagrams the way they are required to in videos and blog posts. Being all winky-wink about it just insults your followers. She's such a product whore and that bag is hideous.

Either way she lied - either about not buying a bag or by being cagey about a gifted purse. So much for "always being honest" with her subscribers.
I'm the poster formerly known as BigFatRoses

softkick
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by softkick »

Are people dumb? Saying she can spend her money the way she wants. She got the coach bag for FREE. Hello, remember when michelle phan was whoring-it for them?

byebyebye1

Post by byebyebye1 »

oh yeah she definitely got that bag for free. that was my first thought when i read the description.

BriningLikeDon
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by BriningLikeDon »

She called this bag a really inexpensive bag in her fall video. She said it was so inexpensive that she was going to get a second one after the first one came in. That makes it sound like it came from Forever 21 for $20, ya know? I thought that was weird.
Formerly ORgirl89

Return to “MakeupbyTiffanyD”