xcherrybo0m7x

xcherrybo0m7x

Post by Guest »

I ride the fence on this girl.

Her YouTube Experience video is what prompts this post. It really disturbs me the way these beauty gahroos are using TaliaJoy18's fame to increase their subscription numbers. I remember a long time ago xcherrybo0m7x saying she didn't care about getting the most subscribers and huge numbers, but since she's latched on to Talia, it seems to be her M.O. She thanked Talia for all the subscribers she got her in the YT Experience video and if you go to her channel, she's keeping her swap up with Talia as her main video. You know she's making money off that because of Talia's large fan base. That irks me to no end. I don't think any of these gahroos are being real with Talia and I gave xcherrybo0m7x the benefit of the doubt because I think she works in a hospital? but now...not so sure anymore about her!

She does do her own thing, which I applaud her for on youtube, and she's not like her buddy FNHL with the repeat collabs and misleading titles on tutorials, but she has been on youtube for several years now and will not upgrade her equipment.
Something about her videos comes off as dirty to me...am I the only one?

She also usually has some drama and makes a lot of videos begging for sympathy. Those get old. I've seen the girl cry in more than one video, which starts to make you think if she's doing it for views.

On the bright side, she doesn't seem like a total bitch like some of her other "friends" she runs with. But her friendships are disturbing in themselves. I don't see her as anything like some of her "besties" like vadisrad and FNHL and ciaoobelllaxo.

Thoughts people??

SthrnCmfrt72
Learner
Learner
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: xcherrybo0m7x

Post by SthrnCmfrt72 »

I'm with ya. Everytime she shows something it's filthy. On some of her haul videos where she just shows the product up close it always looks like her floor needs to be cleaned. I dunno about this chick. She seems like a nice girl but her choice of friends is questionable...

Post by Guest »

I want to pull for her because she is a little different in her approach to youtube. There's nothing wrong in not buying a $5,000 camera for videos at all. But an upgrade to a little better camera or some lighting would help. Clean her floor at least?

Her "other channels" box on youtube is a who's who of the Waffle House of YouTube (aside from TaliaJoy18 who she made her #1 and clung to through Imats like a leech). Vadisrad, FNHL, ciaoobelllaxo, whatwouldlizzydo...and the list goes on.

And if she posts one more video saying "hey guys this is my last haul I swear" I'm going to scream. I think she has a pretty bad shopping habit, which is sad since she lives with her parents and complains about not having the money to be on her own.

I agree she seems nice.

Paulinalovesyou
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Paulinalovesyou »

I ride the fence too with her! sometimes cant stand her lighting and constant hauls but do like that she actually plans to go to school and not depend on youtube for money like alot of other girls do. I dont like the fact that she's friends with the "Wafflehouses" lol (love that word) but I do think her friendship with TaliaJoy18 is genuine. Mainly because they met at a hospital... and have hung out, she's friends with her sister and mother blahblah. Sooo many gahrus do use Talia for fame and it irks me to no end. But I've noticed little things like Talia always commenting Nicole's videos and stuff,asking her to swap, and the other day I was browsing Talia's Instagram and she put up a picture of Nicole, linking her youtube channel... saying "my youtube bestie love u" or something like that. While I do question most of Nicole's friendships, I feel like I can understand this one, especially because since she claims to work with children.
And I agree about the camera- at least upgrade to something decent!! I feel like she tries hard so I do "pull for her" but her excuse is that youtube isn't her job. More people would like her if she became a little more professional with her videos...got a studio light and cleaned up! :? So yes, I will continue riding the fence with her. Her other friendship wafflehouse choices do boggle my mind though.

Post by Guest »

She's been to school I think? I know she has a degree....maybe working on a masters in the future?

The fact that she has become besties with whatwouldlizzydo makes her skeptical to me even more.
Lizzy is one of the fakest biatches on youtube.

DesertRose
Wallflower
Wallflower

Post by DesertRose »

I have not been able to sit through one of her videos. The 12 year old girl glittery graphics she uses and the tacky backgrounds are just too much for me. She looks 30+ years old with the mind of a preteen. I cannot say much about her personality as she seems to be well meaning. Just not my cup of tea.

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

DesertRose wrote:I have not been able to sit through one of her videos. The 12 year old girl glittery graphics she uses and the tacky backgrounds are just too much for me. She looks 30+ years old with the mind of a preteen. I cannot say much about her personality as she seems to be well meaning. Just not my cup of tea.

NAILED IT.

TianaLeigh
Informer
Informer

Post by TianaLeigh »

She was "best friends" with Talia... Now she is "best friends" with this Lizzie Velasquez chick..... Why does she cling to the people that are the center of the media???

Return to “U-Z”