SEX!

Morena_p
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

SEX!

Post by Morena_p »

I'm surprised that there isn't a topic just soley on sex.

So what are your instances about sex? are you a virgin? Share any stories here.

Re: SEX!

Post by Guest »

I lost my virginity at 18. I was ready and in a relationship with someone I believed I loved but her pressured me as did my friends. Sex really isn't a big deal for me but if I could take it back I would because I chose the wrong man to lose my virginity too, not that I knew at the time. We did use protection though and I got the implant, we had very good sex ed at school - I think that the UK as a whole is failing to provide adequate sex ed though. If I could change it, I would have waited until marriage, even though I'm an atheist. I have so much respect for girls who wait until marriage. Those girls seem a rare sort these days though, which is unfortunate. I don't think I'll have sex again until I'm in a committed relationship. Sex should be special and be between two people who love each other to express their love and/or reproduce.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

Yes, I'm a virgin, I hooked up with my ex boyfriend once but that's it, I'm bias about waiting until marriage, on one hand I want to wait but on the other I want to have sex and know what it feels.
But most of the time I don't even care about sex.

smiley
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by smiley »

Personally, I don't like the term "losing your virginity" because I didn't feel as if I lost anything. I mean, I made a conscious decision to have sex, and I didn't drop my virginity somewhere and left it. I prefer to call the whole thing as "making my sexual debut".

I made my sexual debut, lol, about a month before I turned 15. I was with my first boyfriend, and I felt everything was so right so I went ahead with having sex. It was protected, of course. I felt so in love, well, at least I thought I was in love at the time. I was one of the last of my gfs to have sex, and they were giving me all this advice about what to expect.

My gfs kept telling me about how much it was going to hurt like hell, and that I would bleed. Well, tmi, but it didn't really hurt much, and I DID bleed. However, the overall experience was rather nice, and it wasn't what I expected. I honestly thought I would hear bells and whistles. The sex was so much better the second and third time around.

In hindsight, it probably would've been better for me if I had waited until I was a bit older. Maybe 17 or 18. When I was with my bf at the time, things just became more complicated for me emotionally. Anyway, I will say I don't regret having sex too early because it was a life-learning lesson. 8-)

Kleineganz

Post by Kleineganz »

I'm married now, so it's safe to say I haven't been a virgin for awhile now. I "lost" my virginity at the age of 21, with a co-worker of mine. At the time I thought I might never lose it because I thought I was never going to find a boyfriend who would want me sexually (I'd had 2 boyfriends at this point and neither one was interested in "doing it" (just my luck)).

Anyway so my co-worker and I just sort of hooked up (safely of course), and in hindsight I regret that decision. However, if I hadn't I wouldn't have "lost" it until I was 24 so it's not a huge regret of mine. It was a conscious decision I made at the time, and hardly the worst one I ever made.

At least my love life got a lot better as I got older!! :D ;)

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

I'm a virgin. When I was 15, I almost went to third base with a guy but he never showed up. Did that stop him from telling the whole school that we did it anyway? Nope. But I'm proud to say I'm still a virgin. I probably won't wait until marriage but I want to wait until I find someone I at least love.

PyroMakeup
Informer
Informer

Post by PyroMakeup »

Lost it at 18 with my bf who was also a virgin, and i'm 21 now and we are still together. It didn't really hurt, but it was bit uncomfortable at first then it got better. I don't regret losing it then. :)

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

My first time wasn't until I was 20, but of course I messed around before that...just with one guy though. Now, I'm married though so that speaks for itself lol.

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

Why do people say they are proud to be virgins? Is there something wrong with having sex in a loving, committed relationship?

It doesn't change my perception of anybody if they are or aren't virgins but it really irks me when people boast about being virgins like not being a virgin should be shameful.

wanderlust
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by wanderlust »

Winter song wrote:Why do people say they are proud to be virgins? Is there something wrong with having sex in a loving, committed relationship?

It doesn't change my perception of anybody if they are or aren't virgins but it really irks me when people boast about being virgins like not being a virgin should be shameful.
for real. The thing you should be proud of is making the decision for yourself when you think you're ready.

Angie V
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Angie V »

I am a virgin but I didn't plan on that. It just happened this way. I'm actually kind of embarrassed by it, actually.
imma ball til the day i fall

HattieChaos
Naughty
Naughty

Post by HattieChaos »

I am a virgin when it comes to consensual sex. I'm 16. My view on sex is as long as it's consensual, it's fine. I think sex between, say a 15 and a 16 year old is okay, but sex between a 15 and a 49 year old is not. I think before you are a legal adult, it is still okay to have sex as long as they are of a similar age to you. I'd advocate a 15 and 20 year old, as they can be very similar on a maturity level. Go very far beyond that and it can be grooming and manipulation that is causing the younger person's "consent". I am completely in favour of polyamorous relationships, casual sex with multiple people, friends with benefits, one night stands, blablabla as long as they are being safe and it is consensual and the ages are just about right. Like I said, someone who is below the age of consent can totally still give consent but if they're doing it with someone their own age, that person is likely not classed as a paedophile and is just attracted to their own age and that's normal so therefore it's fine.

I think you can be too young to have sex, but strictly on a maturity level.

Out of my own personal choice and comfort zone, I'll probably wait a good few months into a relationship to have sex. I'm not comfortable enough with the idea of sex to shoot right into it within a few weeks or days, not because I'm not ready, but because I am far too scared of advantage being taken of me again.

I also don't understand the "proud to be a virgin" thing, but I also don't approve of those who regard themselves as better than others for being more sexually experienced, especially if they bring age into the mix. "I'm only 15 and I've had sex with 9 guys - That makes me so mature!" It's perfectly fine to have sex with however many people you want, but it does not make you better than anyone or more mature, just as not having sex at all and/or just having sex in a relationship doesn't.

ChanelleJo
Debater
Debater

Post by ChanelleJo »

I "lost" my virginity at 16 to my fiance/future husband so I haven't been a virgin for quite some time. :D
I don't understand the "proud to be a virgin" not one bit. Like... if there was a chance for you to have sex with someone you like/love and vice versa you wouldn't do it? If so, you wouldn't be proud of yourself anymore?
You might notice some spelling mistakes or grammar errors. Sorry, not a native English speaker.

discrepancies
Informer
Informer

Post by discrepancies »

I'm 19 and I'm not a virgin. My first time was when I was 16 to my boyfriend who I'm still with. I was definitely ready. I never intended to wait or anything, sex has never really been a big deal to me.
Can you photoshop your life with better decisions, Jerry?

TaylorKnows
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by TaylorKnows »

Winter song wrote:Why do people say they are proud to be virgins? Is there something wrong with having sex in a loving, committed relationship?

There's nothing wrong with having sex, if you're going to do it than fine. I just say I'm proud and I definitely don't boast that I am. But things in my life, it could've gone in a way that I didn't stay that way with a certain guy I was messing around with and it wouldn't be the first time I'd want to remember. That's at least why I say it. I'm like the only virgin out of my friends and I don't have the urge to change that since I'm not in love.

I had to edit this so many times because I kept mistyping lol.
Last edited by TaylorKnows on Sat Feb 02, 2013 4:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Llama
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Llama »

I'm 16 and my boyfriend is 18, we've been dating for a year and 8 months and I plan on losing my virginity to him :D

Winter song
Informer
Informer

Post by Winter song »

TaylorKnows wrote:

There's nothing wrong with having sex, if you're going to do it than fine. I just say I'm proud and I definitely don't boast that I am. But things in my life, it could've gone in a way that I didn't stay that way with a certain guy I was messing around with and it wouldn't be the first time I'd want to remember. That's at least why I say it. I'm like the only virgin out of my friends and I don't have the urge to change that since I'm not in love.

I had to edit this so many times because I kept mistyping lol.
I can understand what you mean by saying you are proud that you didn't make what you would consider now a mistake with a certain guy but I meant more of the people who say they are proud of be virgins for simply abstaining from sex for whatever reason.

I can also understand people who want to wait until marriage, but in my own personal opinion a marriage certificate doesn't measure any aspect of a relationship. Most of the friends I have had that have waited until marriage to have sex all said something very similar along the lines of 'there were no sparks or magic' which of course has nothing to do with waiting until marriage but I'm trying to say just because two people are married doesn't mean they are all of a sudden more compatible to be involved in a sexual relationship than two people who aren't married. I know people who aren't married but are in committed relationships that think sex is the most beautiful thing on earth. Of course, this can also stem from different perceptions of sex itself but I hope you guys understand what I'm trying to say.

Primadxnna
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Primadxnna »

I'm not a virgin. I've been with my boyfriend for two years and one month.
Now for the moment of truth, I lost my virginity at 15. And my boyfriend is one year older than me.
I don't regret it either. If anything happens to us, and we break up, I'm glad that it was with him. And he told me the same thing. We did use protection, and I did bleed. It was pretty uncomfortable but it was my first time so I didn't expect much. I never wanted to wait specifically until marriage. I wanted to wait until I found that special someone. :) We never talked about sex tho. It just "happened".

nothinggold
Informer
Informer

Post by nothinggold »

I lost of my virginity at 15 and have been with a few men and women in between. I'm in a long term, committed relationship. While some people may see my behavior as slutty, it hasn't had any negative effect on my life.

Diorette
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by Diorette »

I'm really curious about this, could you girls live with your boyfriend being a virgin?
I don't know if I could, I mean, sleeping in the same bed every night without touching or having sex.

Return to “Sexual Health”