Nikki Phillippi Part 2

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi Part 2

Post by JDBgirl »

I think Dan needs to be neutered, and Nikki fixed so they can't reproduce. Could you imagine them screwing up a poor child's life? It'd be eating Chipoltle the minute it came out of the womb, and drinking tea tea tea, gotta have that freaking tea in her sippy cups. GAG!

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

Lets pray she doesn't get pregnant. She's too lazy to take care of herself or her dogs. Plus she would diagnose that child and probably never take it to the doctor.

Goat
Informer
Informer

Post by Goat »

It's ridiculous seeing how many people are saying dog and human menstrual cycles are the same, among other uneducated things. Just goes to show how many stupid people support Nikki.

bdb1133
Learner
Learner

Post by bdb1133 »

if you are in for a laugh, download this Keek app and watch her keeps... posted every hour. :shock:

AN0N.
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by AN0N. »

artsy323
Informer
Informer

Post by artsy323 »

I can't stand Tati (glamlifeguru or whatever her name is) around all those young people. She looks like a creepy chaperone

simmerdown
Learner
Learner

Post by simmerdown »

artsy323 wrote:I can't stand Tati (glamlifeguru or whatever her name is) around all those young people. She looks like a creepy chaperone
Lol! I agree. However, whenever I see a picture of Nikki with someone I wonder how they can stand it. She always looks like she smells bad to me. I guess I've seen to many videos of her eating and burping with greasy hair. I just bet she smells.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

simmerdown wrote:
artsy323 wrote:I can't stand Tati (glamlifeguru or whatever her name is) around all those young people. She looks like a creepy chaperone
Lol! I agree. However, whenever I see a picture of Nikki with someone I wonder how they can stand it. She always looks like she smells bad to me. I guess I've seen to many videos of her eating and burping with greasy hair. I just bet she smells.
Not to mention how annoying she is (especially that witch laugh.) There isn't a single appealing quality about this chick. She probably always pushes herself onto others because I can't see how else she could maintain friendships with any of these people.

freethinker
Informer
Informer

Post by freethinker »

I don't really watch Nikki because since the moment I saw her in Ingrid videos, I couldn't stand her. But I watch the video on this link, does she always film while eating?
That was so disgusting. She can't wait till she is done eating to vlog???
I also watched the one video everyone is talking about, about her dog bleeding to death, and I can't believe she was eating lunch in the ground. does she always do that?

PrincessBorghese
Talker
Talker

Post by PrincessBorghese »

Nikki smells like greasy hair, vomit and old parmesan cheese.

loveanddestroyxo
Informer
Informer

Post by loveanddestroyxo »

Her latest keek is of her stuffing her face.
How lovely!

Syd
Learner
Learner

Post by Syd »

These two are pure trash, plain and simple. She is the perfect example of "money can't buy you class". I feel terrible for both of her dogs. Bowser is likely to become quite aggressive with Zoe while she's on her period. Both dogs should be fixed, regardless. It's best for their health, especially Zoe's. But that costs money! Money that can be spent on tea and Chipotle and copying whatever new handbag her friends buy. You'd think she'd at least be able to afford it with the money they save on shampoo. Just gross.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

^ i thought that was weird to so see tati (glamlifeguru) with the group too. is james with her? i dont recall seeing him in any pictures/vlogs..?

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Oh jeesh, the Ihop Keek really irritates me.. she bitches about the eggs.. if you don't like ihop's eggs, WHY DID YOU GET THEM ON A SANDWICH YOU F*CKING MORON? What happen to her juicing, not eating gluten, ONLY eating veggies...looks like those fads faded out when her tea addiction popped up.

wereallmadh3re
Learner
Learner

Post by wereallmadh3re »

guys...the wheelchair keek. I'm done. I literally can't anymore. I think Nikki is trolling us at this point.

JDBgirl
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by JDBgirl »

Just saw the wheelchair one.. what the literal f*ck? Seriously? My hip clicks, too.. I'm pretty sure it's normal. She is such an idiot.

allisoonnn
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by allisoonnn »

She changed the video title to "Zoe's Bleeding"

Also, wanted to share some comments from Dan -___-
sleepingfoodie 1 day ago
you & dan are a bunch of fucking hillbillies. get your dogs fixed, stop eating on camera, no one wants to see the blood stain, and no one wants to know when youre on your period. i literally feel disgusted looking at the two of you.

NikkiPhillippiTake2 5 hours ago
Dan: you should follow us on keek for live vlogs

sleepingfoodie 4 hours ago
so ive heard. white trash at its finest.
arwa abdullah 1 day ago
I'm starting to lose all respect for you Nikki. Just know life isn't only about money.

Dan: im confused. what did we say?
Maddy Ross 2 days ago
You say you were vlogging everyday.. You make an announcement saying about every other day.. It took you a week to post one 8 minute vlog.. Sorry, but you just lost a subscriber.. If you post more then ill resubscribe!

Dan: i think we will only be going on daily vlogs for times like Vlogmas. we didn't do daily vlogs before so we are just back on our old schedule
People are so pissed about the title & calling them disgusting in the comments. Good. Everyone's finally seeing them for what they really are now. And Dan's little snarky remarks are not helping them keep their subscribers, but pushing them away. Stupid ass move on their part (and Nikki will probably do the same and say snarky things in an upcoming video..) I don't see them lasting on youtube much longer. I just don't get why they don't show their subscribers and some actual loyal fans the respect they deserve. Without them, they'd be NOTHING. They need to realize that and get off their high horses before they lose all their fans. & I think they realized that they should stop the daily vlogs or tone them down so they just randomly decided to only do it every now and then.

astyle
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by astyle »

^ they've/also the talbotts probably took a page from luke & ingrid's vlogging habits:

vlog a lot before special occasions/trips/holidays so they can make extra money/have extra money to spend while on trips/events, etc.

sorry, but it makes sense.

but.. i guess i dont blame them. keeping on a daily schedule.. the recording.. editing..uploading.. seems to take a lot of work.

by the way, any update on how her hip is doing? ah, that must suck though.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”