Nikki Phillippi

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer
Has thanked: 0
Been thanked: 0

Re: Nikki Phillippi

Post by ChanelMagic »

PrincessBorghese wrote:Her fucking dumb ass jerk off husband posts the most ignorant pictures on his instagram. I looked at it the other day because Nikkitwat is always pimping it out. She should be fucking embarassed...pics of fat kids, numerous pics of him swilling beer and pics of this ass wipe's guns. That douchebag stoner is the last person that should be toting around a fucking weapon.

This is what I predict for those two fuck nuts:

Bowser will fuck Zoe and get her pregnant with some mongrel puppies that she can't deliver because she is too fucking small and she will die because stoner fucknut couldn't be bothered to chop the ugly dog's balls off.

Nikki will get sick from malnutrition and die.

Dan will shoot himself in the head cleaning his gun while shooting a video and die.

We should all be so lucky.
These types of posts are NOT COOL. Very harsh. OK you're not a fan but to wish harm is absolutely unacceptable. We don't know these people personally but we must respect that they are actual human beings. Criticize the art not disrespect the artist. There are other ways with much better chosen words to intelligently vent your frustrations. Peace

Post by Guest »

I don't understand the personal hate for Nikki. I don't really like the guns and god crew either. I'm also not sure why people think her life is easy or that she is spoiled. Not true. Be kind.

MissRachiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by MissRachiexx »

choochy wrote:^^ To MissR

Relax honey, it isn't a competition...and also, i'm in no way, shape or form a fan of Nikki.
Sorry you have to be quite offensive when you have young girls worshipping her. All ok :)

MissRachiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by MissRachiexx »

Gluten free?? Have you seen the size of that girl..if she got any thinner she would be underweight! Sooo..she eats no fish, no meat and now is gluten free. What is there left? You can't eat veggies. Nikki you really don't know what your doing, SUCH a bad influence making young girls thinking they need to starve themselves and cut out good sources of food such as fish to lose weight. Someone needs to report this girl, I can't believe she is making so much money from YT yet providing us with such awful information.

gummybear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gummybear »

boston61 wrote:I don't understand the personal hate for Nikki. I don't really like the guns and god crew either. I'm also not sure why people think her life is easy or that she is spoiled. Not true. Be kind.
She does have a pretty easy life and she admits herself that she's a spoiled brat!! So what makes you think otherwise?

MissRachiexx
Learner
Learner

Post by MissRachiexx »

gummybear wrote:
boston61 wrote:I don't understand the personal hate for Nikki. I don't really like the guns and god crew either. I'm also not sure why people think her life is easy or that she is spoiled. Not true. Be kind.

Her life is easy because they both stay at home all the time, which means they are 24/7 together, when some couples work all day separately Monday to Friday. She goes to Target and wholefoods to buy things all the time! In nearly every vlog! They have a good house, nice pets who by the way they don't treat properly, never see them being walked etc.

amakeupaddict
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by amakeupaddict »

Someone on instagram comment on the picture from today of her hair styled for some 'shoot', that she would suit shorter hair and I actually agree. She'd really suit it a couple of inches below her chin.

Post by Guest »

MissRachiexx wrote:
gummybear wrote:

Her life is easy because they both stay at home all the time, which means they are 24/7 together, when some couples work all day separately Monday to Friday. She goes to Target and wholefoods to buy things all the time! In nearly every vlog! They have a good house, nice pets who by the way they don't treat properly, never see them being walked etc.

Do you really think feeding the voracious YouTube monster is easy? Especially when it is not extra money but your only money? I'd have zits and canker sores too. LOL

gummybear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gummybear »

boston61 wrote:

Do you really think feeding the voracious YouTube monster is easy? Especially when it is not extra money but your only money? I'd have zits and canker sores too. LOL

If you think that you-tube is a hard job what do you think of jobs that actually require education, skills, real effort, etc? Jobs thats actually require more effort and skills than you-tube but yet probably pay less than what nikki makes with you-tube?

lisa123
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by lisa123 »

Nikki makes a living from showing people her bra/underwear and explain how she does her laundry...how hard is that?

Randomnessfun123
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Randomnessfun123 »

boston61 wrote:Asking people to take off their shoes is beyond obnoxious. It is rude. It tells me the person who lives here has such low self esteem that she needs to be a bossy b*tch to others. She has a need to control other people and feel superior to them. Leave other peoples feet alone!!!!!!!!
Are you saying that asking people that come to YOUR HOUSE to take off their shoes is obnoxious and rude... o____O LOL You are beyond ridiculous! I like to walk bare feet when I'm at home or in my socks, I don't want to walk over all the germs and what not that people bring from outside... people spit on the floor, dogs poop, rain or snow and worse... sometimes shoes carry little rocks! There is just a bunch of bacteria and nasty stuff... especially if you live in a city! That's freakin disgusting! I don't want to spend an hour re washing my floors when people come over... It's just completely normal to take off your shoes when you arrive at someone's home! I think it's respectful! Everyone does it where I'm from!

gummybear
Lurker
Lurker

Post by gummybear »

Randomnessfun123 wrote:
boston61 wrote:Asking people to take off their shoes is beyond obnoxious. It is rude. It tells me the person who lives here has such low self esteem that she needs to be a bossy b*tch to others. She has a need to control other people and feel superior to them. Leave other peoples feet alone!!!!!!!!
Are you saying that asking people that come to YOUR HOUSE to take off their shoes is obnoxious and rude... o____O LOL You are beyond ridiculous! I like to walk bare feet when I'm at home or in my socks, I don't want to walk over all the germs and what not that people bring from outside... people spit on the floor, dogs poop, rain or snow and worse... sometimes shoes carry little rocks! There is just a bunch of bacteria and nasty stuff... especially if you live in a city! That's freakin disgusting! I don't want to spend an hour re washing my floors when people come over... It's just completely normal to take off your shoes when you arrive at someone's home! I think it's respectful! Everyone does it where I'm from!

This is fine if you do actually keep your floors really clean but if I went to someone like Nikki's house and she wanted me to take off my shoes I would leave! I actually thinks its best if they were shoes in their apartment... Better than walking barefoot on carpet their dogs have peed all over!!

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

Why the hell doesn't she just go to a dietitian, nutritionist, dermatologist, or a doctor? They could probably tell her exactly what to do without avoiding all this ridiculous guess work that she's doing.

It annoys me that she is vlogging everything she eats. Not only is it not interesting, but YES it does promote eating disorders. What she is doing now is basically the gateway to an eating disorder.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

Post by Guest »

Randomnessfun123 wrote:

Well you are from a very rude place. It is insulting to ask people to take off their shoes. Honey, three is gross stuff everywhere and your home is full of it now. What do you think the dust is in your home. It is YOUR dead skin. Gross!!!

ChanelMagic
Informer
Informer

Post by ChanelMagic »

The pimple cream. I just can't take the pimple cream. It's so gross to look at during the videos. Pimple cream on her face while she's eating...why film this? Sometimes "reality TV" crosses a line. The beautiful woman on her main channel made up and hair done is so different from the woman on the vlog channel. I have learned from watching youtube you never know what in the world is under all the layers of foundation and concealer. Amazing

incognito

Post by incognito »

Does anyone know what pimple cream she actually uses? All the acne products I've ever use are supposed to be applied and blended in so your skin absorbs it, not just dotted all over the face like that. So weird...

Rach2004
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Rach2004 »

I think it's just the pro activ face mask and she is spot treating it... I just don't see how she needs to be doing it every night cause it isn't working!

PrncssProtnPowdr
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by PrncssProtnPowdr »

Rach2004 wrote:I think it's just the pro activ face mask and she is spot treating it... I just don't see how she needs to be doing it every night cause it isn't working!
That's what I think she uses too- the Proactiv Refining Mask. It is made with sulfur, so it is supposed to dry out active breakouts.

Informer
Informer

Post by 8123 »

boston61 wrote: Well you are from a very rude place. It is insulting to ask people to take off their shoes. Honey, three is gross stuff everywhere and your home is full of it now. What do you think the dust is in your home. It is YOUR dead skin. Gross!!!
You are EXTREMELY judgemental about other people's cultures. In my culture, yes, people take off their shoes when they are in other people's homes. However, my family would never ask anyone to take of their shoes. Our guests would just do that at the front door since their shoes are dirty and it would be rude to wear your dirty shoes into someone else's clean house. Please be a little bit more educated about other cultures before making ignorant comments like this.
I'm not crazy, I'm just a little unwell.

Post by Guest »

8123 wrote:
boston61 wrote: Well you are from a very rude place. It is insulting to ask people to take off their shoes. Honey, three is gross stuff everywhere and your home is full of it now. What do you think the dust is in your home. It is YOUR dead skin. Gross!!!
You are EXTREMELY judgemental about other people's cultures. In my culture, yes, people take off their shoes when they are in other people's homes. However, my family would never ask anyone to take of their shoes. Our guests would just do that at the front door since their shoes are dirty and it would be rude to wear your dirty shoes into someone else's clean house. Please be a little bit more educated about other cultures before making ignorant comments like this.

Your culture is rude. Leave people's feet alone. The shoes go with the outfit.

Return to “NikkiPhillippi”