Shaniis World

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Re: Shaniis World

Post by Soniac12 »

Indeed they are true, she wouldn’t be putting up so many pictures of a random boy on there!
Anyone noticed that as soon as she got engaged to shani the little boys pictures stopped? Lol

unknown945
Lurker
Lurker
Has thanked: 0

Post by unknown945 »

Soniac12 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:31 am
Indeed they are true, she wouldn’t be putting up so many pictures of a random boy on there!
Anyone noticed that as soon as she got engaged to shani the little boys pictures stopped? Lol
The baby could be her nephew or anyone else from her family

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Explains why there has been no videos made of Samira going home and family going to get her!!! Seems like she dumped him for shaani. Both same then as he don’t want nothing to do with his daughter!!!

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

i know a woman who dumped her 2 babies for a man so samira dumping her kid for fani is nothing new here but as ive said earlier this family are liars and vile everyone needs to know what they really like.. fanis language said it all on twitter what background he came from, if papa bear was a drunkard so will his son’s do the same.. 2 idiots were acting so stupid on camera made no sense one bit what they were on about acting like trash..
Last edited by bittertruth on Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:26 am, edited 1 time in total.

Flowering-cactus1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flowering-cactus1 »

Omg after watching that vid of smairas insta. If anyone can remember in one of my posts i mentioned the reason why the daadi wasnt present because of the broken engagement and her hate for mirpuris, well samira looks like the spitting image of that girl nabeela who broke the engagement to papa bears brother. Its uncanny how she looks so much like her. But samira is very pretty i think she is too good for shani

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

Flowering-cactus1 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:25 am
Omg after watching that vid of smairas insta. If anyone can remember in one of my posts i mentioned the reason why the daadi wasnt present because of the broken engagement and her hate for mirpuris, well samira looks like the spitting image of that girl nabeela who broke the engagement to papa bears brother. Its uncanny how she looks so much like her. But samira is very pretty i think she is too good for shani
dadi was clearly very very upset not once papa bear or the family gave her a mention

Flowering-cactus1
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Flowering-cactus1 »

bittertruth wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:23 am
i know a woman who dumped her 2 babies for a man so samira dumping her kid for fani is nothing new here but as ive said earlier this family are liars and vile everyone needs to know what they really like.. fanis language said it all on twitter what background he came from, if papa bear was a drunkard so will his son’s do the same.. 2 idiots were acting so stupid on camera made no sense one bit what they were on about acting like trash
I know 100% fact they all drink alcohol. Even Roshni drinks, plenty people will confirm from aston uni about her. The papa bear and shani are disgusting what they say about women and to women. They have no respect, massive fakes how they present on yt. Anyone seen the awful awful dancing the entire fam did at every function, and they meant to be a “family show”. And papa bear and bk fufu kissing samira on her face during engagement and hugging her none of them were her mehrams so it was totally haraam. I dont know how samira family tolerated it all. Papa bear doing shameless acts of dancing at shani entrance what a besharem, and the mum dancing in front of all them men. How are there fans saying nice comments about this absolute disgraceful unislamic behaviour.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

another thing came to mind what kind of a man is papa bear letting mama bear dance and play the dholki very unislamic thing to do..they are nothing but a disgrace on yt worser than gucci khan, at least gucci we can see what he is and does but these ppl pretend to be so good who can do no wrong

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

Mirpuri families do not hug or kiss their daughters. They just put their hand on their daughters heads as a form of love and
Respect, when it comes to their daughter in laws they do the same to them too when they welcome them into their family but that’s it! I’m sure Samira’s family were prob shocked with the liberal behaviour of shannis family lol. They intermingle to much with the opposite sex lol. Papa bear did put his hand on Samira’s head a couple of times I’m sure he picked this up from her family lol. It seems like samaira’s brother and dad did her ruksati. This boy is there as she is about to leave. Seems like her son to me!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

unknown945 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 10:00 am
Soniac12 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 9:31 am
The baby could be her nephew or anyone else from her family
I know I wouldn’t be posting my nephew that much on social media lol

akeel360

Post by akeel360 »

Tussi vi ao sadeh naal sooteh maro!
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

imsorrydarling
Informer
Informer

Post by imsorrydarling »

Mama bear doesn’t seem the type of woman who would accept a girl with kids for her boy. Oh how come no one’s mentioned that Shani gifted his mum gold karay for his wedding.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

back in the day fani and his brother used very foul language on their lives swearing at each other smoking/getting drunk...etc.. being so stupid and childish.. ppl on yt in the comments section thinking they had a very good upbringing by mama bear we can clearly see that on the twitter live videos.. ppl like this can never change in the long run as they say a lepoard never changes spots! bk has gone very quite lately as his been abused for selling fake airpods if anyone is reading this stop buying products off that skinny runt u can get it much cheaper on amazon... they didnt even have a proper camera for recording after shanii started going forward on his yt thats when he purchased one if u see his early videos as they were very skint :roll: :roll:

Soniac12
Talker
Talker

Post by Soniac12 »

akeel360 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 11:48 am
Tussi vi ao sadeh naal sooteh maro!
🤣🤣🤣 the guy was on live, and was talking to a girl on loudspeaker, swearing and telling her all sorts of lies 🤣

Sparkle103
True Gossiper
True Gossiper

Post by Sparkle103 »

imsorrydarling wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:13 pm
Mama bear doesn’t seem the type of woman who would accept a girl with kids for her boy. Oh how come no one’s mentioned that Shani gifted his mum gold karay for his wedding.
Mama bear had no choice as her son who married her relative from Pakistan was a divorcee with a kid himself. And on top of that shanni needed a girl who would live with him in his loft with all of this family. It was only a divorced woman who was willing to do that

Sarah Haider
Learner
Learner

Post by Sarah Haider »

Sparkle103 wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 1:07 pm
imsorrydarling wrote:
Thu Jun 16, 2022 12:13 pm
Mama bear had no choice as her son who married her relative from Pakistan was a divorcee with a kid himself. And on top of that shanni needed a girl who would live with him in his loft with all of this family. It was only a divorced woman who was willing to do that
Lmao @ living in his loft which is sooooo true. Bet mama and papa bear and fufu and BK can hear everything as all their bedrooms are directly under the loft ofcourse. Mama and papa bear probably shout fantastic, wow! 🤣

Shanii and BK are ugly little hood rats trying to portray a fake persona. They have literally pimped out their mom and now samira for views. Fucking sick mofos.

bittertruth
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by bittertruth »

these ppl have no privacy in their home imagine being stuck
in that stuffy small loft with no breathing space

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

Soniac12 wrote:
Sat May 28, 2022 5:25 am
Also can someone please spill the tea about the families past life especially shani’s I have also heard FUFU is gay and has been seen with numerous guys
He seems like a dodgy quiet one. In one vlog he got expensive gifts for Christmas from "work colleagues" lol which I found dodgy. I thought he might have a sugar mamma but turns out it could be a sugar daddy! Like which work colleague is going to gift some random roadman from Small Heath a Tom Ford perfume?

Missk91
Talker
Talker

Post by Missk91 »

bittertruth wrote:
Sun May 29, 2022 1:55 pm
the bride couldnt wait to get her feet under the table she will soon show her true colours shanii the gullible is too blind to see as he is in luvvv! hearts coming out of he's eyes and that freaky perv papa bear is everywhere behind them what kind of MIL and FIL does this! this is their day let them enjoy u buddhes go and get some rest and for the monkey brothers 1 gay the other matchstick and horseface needs to stop following their brother everywhere roshni will probably go to shaniis bedroom and say shanii bhai tie my shoe laces for me as im so lazy and pls keep buying me endless gifts then it will get too much for the new bride so they will move out as this will get too much for shaniis mrs
Yh no wonder they went to an apartment for their suhaag raat.

sassisingh11
Talker
Talker

Post by sassisingh11 »

Flowering-cactus1 wrote:
Wed Jun 15, 2022 11:03 am
Now on to shani. He works at npower solihull as security guard. They all have reputation for dating indian girls and white girls papa bear included. Shani was seeing a indian chic at npower she dumped him when she found out about his kid. His definitely been divorced and definitely has a kid but his never done or paid anything for his kid. Pretty disgusting when the family are high on there mashallahs etc. his had several complaints against him from females at his work for sexual harrasment, two even went to the courts and are still carrying on. His nothing like the fake shariff zaada he puts on his yt. All of them drink alcohol. They dont pray or fast or any of it. His ex wife had a terrible time of it with shani always cheating on her and shanis mum was giving her a very hard time. Papa bear is a disgusting perv he was sacked from his job because of several sexual harassment cases, the cases are still continuing. Roshni is a laffing stock just ask anyone who went to aston uni she has an awful rep just like her aunties and mum. This is not hate because i dont care about pathetic people but felt to share what i know.
shani would of been suspended from work pending investigation if he had been accused of sexual misconduct, especially more so if it had gone to the courts, thats standard procedure for any work place, so im skeptical about this claim seeing as he is still working at npower

Return to “Shaniis World”