Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Bryan and Angie are both con artist. (Allegedly) He used to be a firefighter (allegedly) he lost his position because he is a con artist. Those two have some dark secrets. This video confirmed that both of them are In the lies together and are in fact, back together. :rofl: she sure plays her “loyal” subscribers for a bunch of fools and she gets away it. Angie is back with Bryan. They’re going to do what they both love to do LIE. Pinocchio #1 and #2 are on the scene 😂😂

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Re: Angie Crystal Part 4: Delusional Duchess Of Whittier: Phony Tales and Pony Tales

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Justin got out alive!! 👏👏 Justin is free from Amber Heard!!!

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

Yay for Justin!! looks like he’s the smart one!!!… she keeps mentioning the FBI, isn’t delusional thoughts an apparent sign of schizophrenia??? Schizo A & Schizo B!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

Bryan isn’t very articulate is he? He said the same thing several times. Does he realize that Angie is messy? I am sure he does. I
personally don’t care anything about her. I think she’s a vapid con artist. She tries to start drama constantly with people. She’s
trash entertainment to a lot of people. That’s it. If they don’t like it….. look in the mirror. Especially Angie. She needs drama to
keep her channel limping along.

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

Wonder if Justin has money? Maybe they came up with the scheme for her to marry him and then take his money in a divorce??? Possible????

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Chelseap1 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 9:44 am
Wonder if Justin has money? Maybe they came up with the scheme for her to marry him and then take his money in a divorce??? Possible????
If Justin had money he would have put her kids and her in a home a long time ago, instead didn’t they move in with a family friend and then shopped around with her dad for a possible living arrangement in his new home? Justin might have enough to make it, but not enough to want to take from him. That seems obvious.

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

I think they drained him of everything he did have & l heard that they still have his car…

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Wonder which Pinocchio is driving it???

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

She’s not malicious though guys :lolface:

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

tar wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:48 am
Not Malicious hahaha! he must of repeated himself 10 times lol!!🤣 what a joke!!!

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

behindthescenes1 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 1:02 pm
tar wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 11:48 am
Not Malicious hahaha! he must of repeated himself 10 times lol!!🤣 what a joke!!!
Did they agree on that word beforehand? Who called her malicious? :rofl:
That must have hurt her feelings.

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

I don’t remember the word malicious being used, manipulate has been used quite often, it fits her so perfectly!!! the malicious manipulating schizo!!! thanks to Bryan for the new name!!🤣

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

Wonder what she had to do to get him to make that video for her 😂

kleejd
Lurker
Lurker

Post by kleejd »

Chelseap1 wrote:
Wed Jun 29, 2022 2:59 pm
Wonder what she had to do to get him to make that video for her 😂
I can only imagine. Yuck.

jtx0
Debater
Debater
Has thanked: 0

Post by jtx0 »

She mentioned “someone’s girlfriend is pissed” if that were true I would have thought that maybe Bryan would do a gf reveal or mention it like “I’m have someone and my girlfriend is PISSED.” Like at least keep the lies straight!! Instead he sounds like a huge run on sentence that needed to make the word count on his essay in English class 😂 so she’s distracting everyone from the fact she isn’t pregnant??

mirandaranda
Learner
Learner

Post by mirandaranda »

Chillout-00 wrote:ImageImageliterally was lol when Bryan came on. He wouldn’t even say what rumors he was addressing, there are so many. Bryan are you talking about the “alleged”Image abortion or the sexual assault that you accused Justin of( that Angela put you on blast for)? Maybe your criminal background that she confirmed on her platformImage. He just kept saying Angie wasn’t malicious did anyone say she was? I think ppl on here think she is just stupid and has some mental issues not that she is malicious. I think she is pregnant girl is just to chunky in the face. She is trying to say that it was rumor that her and Justin didn’t live together in this apartment and that they just separated recently, Angela if something is true then it is not a rumor. Poor Angela is pissed she got called out and everything we have been saying is true. Video is still clickbait she needed it for her small sponsor. That brand will sponsor anyone. Lmao Angela you can’t sue someone for talking about you. Lmao she brought up Johnny Depp vs Amber heard like she was defending her name ImageImageImage girl everyone knows you are Amber Heard not Johnny you look like a fool. Poor Bryan just made himself look desperate. ImageImageImageImagethis is actual a video worth watching for a great laughImageImageImage!!
Oh ya that brand will give free tea to anyone mentioning it lol It must have hurt when we said she never has a code lmaooooo! Suddenly use code angiecrystal hahahahaha aint no one gona use that code! Lol this vlog was too funny. I had to watch AND FF through it all but boy does it confirm she is in this thread. Hi pinocchio!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Angela Anaconda Amber Hernandez herd and kra kra Kepner… you did realize yesterday was not April fools day? We know it takes her a long time to upload Vlogs …they r always late…. But it’s July now…. That was supposed to be a joke right the vlog??

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Almost July ….

Gabriella23
Lurker
Lurker

Post by Gabriella23 »

At the end of her latest Vlog (27 mins 50 seconds) She mentions the baby very briefly but doesn't go in to details. "There was a lot being said about me, my character, my husband, his character, the baby- just lies"

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

I heard that to!

Return to “Angie Crystal”