Angie Crystal Part 3: Princess Pinocchio: On The Narc Time Zone

Tigrlilly11
Informer
Informer

Re: Angie Crystal Part 3: Princess Pinocchio: On The Narc Time Zone

Post by Tigrlilly11 »

Thinking the Duchess of delusion is wearing that sweatshirt because she thinks she looks pregnant .. tax money must be almost gone… Maybe she is. finally going to PP to get on birth control… PP does offer other services…….Delusional duchess have u watched the news regarding…Roe versus Wade …..if it goes through …she’s going to have to get on the birth control!!!! Finally!!!! Or fly to Canada….hmmm or drive the make believe Tesla to Canada ….you would think she would learn??????

Chelseap1
Talker
Talker

Post by Chelseap1 »

Where ever she got her nails done they did a gawd awful job! She could of at least oiled up her cuticles before taking that photo. Dry ass grandma hands.

behindthescenes1
Debater
Debater

Post by behindthescenes1 »

ya, I noticed her aging hands too & does anyone know if she ever broke her fingers? cuz a few look really crooked!! She probably broke a few when she went all psycho on one of her ex’s lol!!!

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

Not trying to be an asshole but my grandmas fingers are just about as crooked as hers, and she developed that with old age. Her hands are seriously again horribly. She needs to use a better filter for her nail pics.

Jade02014
Informer
Informer

Post by Jade02014 »

She replied to comment.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Jade02014
Informer
Informer

Post by Jade02014 »

She had an entire conversation but the comments were all deleted

chipn dip
Master Gossiper
Master Gossiper

Post by chipn dip »

Absolute madness, considering there's only around 3000 views, who does she think she is? She's a nobody!

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

lmaoooo bro she is psycho… like why go back and forth with people then delete the comments!

yes babygirl… someone saw you in public. maybe you shouldn’t lie about being pregnant on YT and then deny anyone seeing you in public.. maybe you should’ve stayed your ass at home to keep up with your lie.

as much as you go out someone is bound to see you.. you are mad you got exposed. lol she gets on my damn nerves with her lies!

she is so weird wtf.
itsmiishy :love2:

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

i’m blocked from commenting but she typed a whole paragraph about how people lie..

girl you are the liar. she wants to be oso famous but then when someone says they see her in public all of a sudden they are lying 😂 bitch bye.. you sound stupid.

once again.. being held accountable and she doesn’t like it.

let’s see how long she takes to delete it.

angela stop lying you weirdo.
You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

also… “Josie” never said she had on a powerpuff girl shirt when she saw her? she said that it was a cropped top WHICH IT IS. she must’ve forgotten she shops at forever21 and you can look stuff up online.. just like your “cutie” shirt is also a croptop. shall i post a screenshot of the powerpuff girl shirt?

trying so hard to lie 🤣

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

Post by WhitneySaylor26 »

It’s Miishy yesssss girl!!! Exactly!
Like Angela, you are loosing it lady…. And I’m afraid it just ain’t never coming back lol!
Sadly, I think she might be enjoying this now-
Or she’s just a damn poor me. 🤣🤣

Word of advise Ang— if you don’t ever lie you won’t have to make up bullshit!

Oh and next time you take a photo of what you and your “babies” are doing- do it frm the INSIDE of that you’re doing … anyone can take a pic of a “sign” or an “entrance” to something…. Duh!

itsmiishy
Talker
Talker

Post by itsmiishy »

WhitneySaylor26 wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 3:08 am
It’s Miishy yesssss girl!!! Exactly!
Like Angela, you are loosing it lady…. And I’m afraid it just ain’t never coming back lol!
Sadly, I think she might be enjoying this now-
Or she’s just a damn poor me. 🤣🤣

Word of advise Ang— if you don’t ever lie you won’t have to make up bullshit!

Oh and next time you take a photo of what you and your “babies” are doing- do it frm the INSIDE of that you’re doing … anyone can take a pic of a “sign” or an “entrance” to something…. Duh!

she’s definitely losing it 🤣 how embarrassing.. & right she has to read the thread she wants people to know that she is doing activities with her children. pretty sure her girls do not have any interest in sitting there watching that shit.. 💀

and she probably didn’t even go in.. she definitely would have posted on her story!

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

itsmiishy wrote:
Sat May 07, 2022 1:49 am
i’m blocked from commenting but she typed a whole paragraph about how people lie..

girl you are the liar. she wants to be oso famous but then when someone says they see her in public all of a sudden they are lying 😂 bitch bye.. you sound stupid.

once again.. being held accountable and she doesn’t like it.

let’s see how long she takes to delete it.

angela stop lying you weirdo.
She deleted her own comments. Why do that if what u are saying is true.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

You guys are all spot on! The person in her YouTube comments never said she was wearing the power puff shirt out, she just used it as a reference to make a point that she’s still buying crop tops at forever 21 even though she’s supposed to be at least 6-7 month’s pregnant. It’s funny how she only addresses that comment about someone seeing her outdoors, but never responded to confirming that she’s still pregnant. And yes, anyone can take a picture of anything from the outside. She makes sure to post anything she does on her story since her life is so boring, but no story went up about the so called game she was at. Also, who goes to an Angels game when they repeatedly have worn a Dodgers cap in vlogs and pictures? She really has lost it and it really isn’t coming back 😂😂😂 girl you’re online presence is comedy! Keep posting your lies princess Pinocchio so we can keep laughing our asses off and talking about them! 🤡🤡

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

Dreamcatcher99… YES YES YES!!!!! Dodger fan at an Angels game lol I couldn’t stop laughing because you are so right! I missed that one! What a damn joke! And yes, boring much??!! Can’t even handle it!
We all know that Princess pathetic would be taking a shit ton of pics, videos of her family … oh wait, I was thinking this was a good mom, I meant selfies at the game! Lol 🤣🤣😉
But nothing- Not 1 pic frm inside! Surprise surprise!

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

This comment I seen last night and Angela’s comments was still on the post. Now she deleted her own comments. I think she didn’t want to answer this question so she deleted her own comments so she could just act like she didn’t see it. Also Angie I know you read this and from what I heard someone did see you. They said it was not this past Monday but the Monday before you had on black legging white Nike high tops and an orange top (that sounds about right to me). I would hope you wouldn’t wear a cropped power puff girl tank out in public you are 32 you already look stupid posting pics in it. Now I didn’t see her myself and I don’t personally know this girl but I have no reason to think she is lying so Angie better clear this up because I have a feeling it’s all about to blow up in her face if she don’t show that bump soon. I don’t think she is pregnant at all but until I see for myself I really don’t know.

tar
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by tar »

People are questioning her crap and coming here for the gossip.
The fact that she won’t post any type of body shot says a lot.
Nobody has seen Angie with a bump.

Set us all straight Angie. It would be so easy to do.

WhitneySaylor26
Talker
Talker

OMG y’all see for IG?!?
I said the “not one pic frm the game” comment on here purposely and she bought it hook, line and sinker!!! She just posted a pic! Bahahahahahaha Ang, dude- you are SOOOOOOOOO easy to read! No wonder everyone can see through you! Glad to know you are watching us in here- must suck to read so much negativity, all you had to do was be honest- it really is the best policy!

Chillout-00
Informer
Informer

Post by Chillout-00 »

Does she wear those old lady looking elastic jean jogger things everywhere now lol. She has no style at all she finds one outfit she likes and wears it out 😂😂😂 she can’t stand this page it kills her she can’t do anything about what ppl say about her.

Dreamcatcher99
Gossiper
Gossiper

Post by Dreamcatcher99 »

So hilarious that when she’s actually doing what she posts or living out what she uploads, she makes sure to show people she isn’t lying. But when she’s hiding things, she makes sure not to address it, because she knows she’s being a liar. Princess Pinocchio, where’s your baby bump? Where’s justin? Where’s your kids? Where’s your Range Rover? Why don’t you run to your ig and post all that to shut us up, like you just did with your baseball game posts?! 🤡🤡🤡🤡 don’t forget you were at an angels game wearing an angels cap. You jump ships on everything dont you? Relationships, pets, friendships, what else???? 🥶😂😂

Return to “Angie Crystal”